Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 4070.jpg
    4070.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
My Perfect Mouthful!!! 💗

This is my very PERFECT MOUTHFUL of male-meat...everything I LOVE, desire and WORSHIP in a cock and balls! 💕

I LOVE that perfectly shaped knob...so swollen with lust and ready to be licked, sucked, kissed, sucked and worshipped! (I love flicking the tip of my tongue under the cleft of that cock-head, making the cock jump and twitch! 😋 ) I LOVE licking that oozing piss-hole...sipping and tasting the free flowing precum! A man's "liquid excitement"...exciting my own lust to love and suck this magnificent cock! Mmm...soooo delicious! 💝

And, of course, I ADORE that loose, wrinkled foreskin and LOVE nibbling, tugging and stretching it with my lips and sliding my tongue-tip into it...tasting it...exploring it...LOVING it!!! 💟

And that pretty, well-veined shaft...perfect for sliding my soft lips along as I engulf the lovely cock within the warm, wet depths of my loving mouth! Mmm...sucking this beautiful cock...caressing the underside all over with my restless tongue as I pump the cock back and forth...making love to the cock with my mouth...causing the man to moan with pleasure...and his cock to jerk and twitch! Ohhh, I love it so much! 💖

BUT...I'm NOT finished yet! I just have to worship those BEAUTIFUL BALLS...hiding there inside the man's pebble-textured scrotum! To lick and kiss those sperm-laden testicles is a pleasure I can hardly describe...and to suck them into my warm mouth to caress them with my tongue is simply divine! I give unmitigated and uninhibited LOVE and WORSHIP to these perfect testicles and hope to drink of their sperm-swimming bounty in due time! And so, I make love to that lushly hanging man-fruit with my wet, adoring mouth...LOVING the flavor, texture and feeling of the lewd act...thrilled to feel the crinkly pubic fuzz against my attentive lips...just loving EVERYTHING about them! I LOVE ORALLY PLEASURING MEN'S BALLS!!! 💓

So...there you have it...my unashamed and unabashed LOVE and ADORATION of this PERFECT cock and balls!!! Ahhh...I'm soooo in love! 😘💗

Last edited:
I love it!!

I'm a bit self conscious about mine..

I think your cock is beautiful, Spun! It's what I call "a perfect mouthful," and I'd consider it an honor and a privilege to suck you off! I LOVE your cock and I'd suck it in a heartbeat!!! 💋💓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back