JakesFriend
Virgin (No)
- Joined
- Aug 2, 2026
- Posts
- 193
Yes! My wife or anyone else’s wife!!Oh how I wish my wife would do that to me.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes! My wife or anyone else’s wife!!Oh how I wish my wife would do that to me.
They are very lucky indeed.I peg lover's who I nurse, kinda comes hand in hand for some reason, not all but most... If they want it, I ride em good
Thank you... I agreeThey are very lucky indeed.
Not a one I’d say no to!
Me eitherNot a one I’d say no to!
Lucky youI am one of the lucky ones! Wife pegged and fingered me to an intense orgasm yesterday. She is so lovely, but rough when needed.
Lucky Lucky guy
You truly are so jealous!I am one of the lucky ones! Wife pegged and fingered me to an intense orgasm yesterday. She is so lovely, but rough when needed.
Cumming while getting pegged is so hot!
My wife has given me some intense pegging. So divine. One time she set up our life like long dildo so it would penetrate her as she penetrated me. My god it got so wild.I peg lover's who I nurse, kinda comes hand in hand for some reason, not all but most... If they want it, I ride em good
Very sexy and hot!
Would feel so goodThere’s a girl at work who everyone knows is into kinky stuff including pegging.. I often think about her doing that to me. We could have some fun together!
My wife has given me some intense pegging. So divine. One time she set up our life like long dildo so it would penetrate her as she penetrated me. My god it got so wild.![]()
Oh yes it isVery sexy and hot!
Very hot. The first part reminded me of my only hands free orgasm when my first wife tongued my ass. Also my most intense orgasm.
Good questions!I have not done this (being a submissive myself), but I do not see how it does anything for the person doing the pegging (assuming a strap-on), other than the mental/emotional side of it. There would not really be any physical pleasure?!
My partner says she gets a "weird psychological thrill" from it. For us, pegging sometimes includes cross-dressing, bondage, and erotic talk. Sometimes she'll put an "ANAL SLUT" temporary tattoo on my ass. Other times it's just slow, quiet, and sensual. Intimate sessions always include a variety of activities for mutual satisfaction, and she is never left wanting after strapping up.Good questions!
For some it’s the role reversal…a shift in the power dynamic. Other times the top might be using a strap on with a built in vibrator that fits against their clit. For others, like my wife, they get pleasure from knowing their partner enjoys it.
My wife is a "pleaser" and gets turned on by making me and seeing me get highly aroused and satisfied. She said it's similar for her to sucking cock. Getting me off gets her off.I have not done this (being a submissive myself), but I do not see how it does anything for the person doing the pegging (assuming a strap-on), other than the mental/emotional side of it. There would not really be any physical pleasure?!
Yes, you are lucky!My partner says she gets a "weird psychological thrill" from it. For us, pegging sometimes includes cross-dressing, bondage, and erotic talk. Sometimes she'll put an "ANAL SLUT" temporary tattoo on my ass. Other times it's just slow, quiet, and sensual. Intimate sessions always include a variety of activities for mutual satisfaction, and she is never left wanting after strapping up.
Yes, I know I'm a very lucky guy.
Would feel wonderfulVery hot. The first part reminded me of my only hands free orgasm when my first wife tongued my ass. Also my most intense orgasm.