Pegging

I have anal plugs, dilator and dildo. i use a dilator every morning in the shower.
i have never had the pleasure of being pegged, my wife is a no go with anything anal on me.
i crave to be pegged and feel that pleasure.
 
Was lucky enough to experience this recently for the first time. A friend of mine convinced me to come visit her and she would give me my first experience with strap on sex. It was even better then I had imagined.
You are very lucky to have a good friend ❤️❤️
 
Was lucky enough to experience this recently for the first time. A friend of mine convinced me to come visit her and she would give me my first experience with strap on sex. It was even better then I had imagined.
Pass her our details
 
I have a fantasy about being tied down, completely helpless while I get pounded in the ass by a mistress. Only after a long while letting me cum by pumping my dick while ramming the strap-on even deeper in me. First I have to serve her my making her cum with only my mouth.

I have tried bringing up something like this with my wife but she is very vanilla. So I wanted to hear if anyone have experience with this and how it turned out.
Does your wife nurse you, do you suckle her breast?
 
Back
Top