Peeping over the parapet.....

First of all it was a very impertinent question and I hesitated before asking, you have always been delightfully forthcoming both in visual and verbal enquiries. It must have been a very charged atmosphere in that club,especially as those days were very different from today's "hot wives," I was really asking if you had fucked any other of the enthusiastic amateurs.

Get your imagination fired up!

A happy accident that the g string is a bit off-centre?
Would it excite you to know that there were a good many more photos taken in this sequence? If you think about it there are many possible routes the ribbon could take.

Maybe you could think of some :D

routes

You have my imagination fired up, I wont enumerate as you are a properly brought up girl! :eek:

Would it excite you to know that there were a good many more photos taken in this sequence? If you think about it there are many possible routes the ribbon could take.

Maybe you could think of some :D

I can think of several paths that this could lead to.

Don't be chicken!

routes

You have my imagination fired up, I wont enumerate as you are a properly brought up girl! :eek:

Maybe you hadn't thought of this one, but I think it would have come to you!

Could I arrange this all on my own?

Appearing to be chicken has got me where I am today, your latest photo gives me a whole new direction when I'm instructed to embed my image

Maybe you hadn't thought of this one, but I think it would have come to you!

Could I arrange this all on my own?

Well you probably could but it would be easier for another pair of hands to help spread your lips around the string.

Help!!!

I can imagine you face down listening to the guys debating the best away to arrange your thong (and yourself!) and then you feel several hands and fingers doing the arrangement.......must have made you so moist :eek:

SEVERAL hands and fingers would have got me really disturbed. In that sort of situation you have to plan very carefully and make sure your appointed delegate is really in charge.

I would love to watch you try to arrange the ribbon just so...

Any where it went deeper? Just to make it stayed put of course

So succulent!! And sweet??

hey...

Thought I might venture back and just test the water.
Here's the water........

Pamela

Pamela my dear, I cannot EVER remembering when I was so EXCITED to see a small pool of water.
I have too manys things to say,
and ain't nuttn you aint heard before,
but OH BABY! BABY! BABY!!!!

hey...

Dear Bill

Thanks for the nice message. I have been trying to pluck up the courage to post the photo below. After deciding to come back I have been feeling very cautious about what pictures I post - I don't want to end up with problems like last time.

Thanks to you and the others who have given me confidence.....

Here goes.......

Knickers off and turn over!

Ooooooooh, Ooooooooh baby
I could suck on that peaches for days

You learn things in all sorts of ways

The photo below is me posing for an outdoor session on a photo club member's patio. This photo, amongst others, made me aware of three things:

1) carrying out an impromptu pubic trim on the evening before a nude session in a poorly-lit bathroom is not conducive to retaining modesty in the face of photographers down on one knee determined to get a better view

2) tan lines really do turn men on

3) that my best friend, possessor of small and perfect breasts, had been absolutely right when she told me me that unlike hers mine were lopsided with the left one hanging down lower than the right one.

Lessons learned at a photo session!

The photo below is me posing for an outdoor session on a photo club member's patio. This photo, amongst others, made me aware of three things:

1) carrying out an impromptu pubic trim on the evening before a nude session in a poorly-lit bathroom is not conducive to retaining modesty in the face of photographers down on one knee determined to get a better view

3) that my best friend, possessor of small and perfect breasts, had been absolutely right when she told me me that unlike hers mine were lopsided with the left one hanging down lower than the right one.

You take my breath away!

All is see is a very lovely woman. And I agree tan lines do turn me on.

cant see the problem you describe in 1 and 3 but 2 is generally right.

Gorgeous Body

Perfection is in the eye of the beholder. You are a beautiful lady and any slight imperfections just go to make one more interested. Thank you for sharing and have a wonderful day!!:rose::rose::rose:

wow! Such an awesome body...so sexy, great pics...Id love too help stir things up with a hard stick of my own :)

I’m going to disagree with any negative self-criticism of this picture. I think it’s a bit fantastic.

Back