Peeky Cheeks

Not me IG. I had no idea that...
  1. You had a nice black strappy dress
  2. Your black strappy dress was hiding such nice curves
  3. You took requests (can I request you use the garters next time?)
And now I'm thinking other things about you, more peeks, the dress and stockings. Excuse me for a minute...um I mean several minutes...no more like a half hour. :p

And so it is...just like you said it would be...

See! I knew that dress was hiding nice curves! But the sexy salmon panties were a surprise (and the way they hug those curves easily surpassed any image I had conjured up). Another nice surprise. So we've seen the nice twice. When do we get to see the sugar and spice? ;) :devil:

Cheers

sweet cheeks

Love your cheeks!!!!:kiss::heart:

Oh so lovely cheeks. Thank you for sharing.

So many of my favorites in one place. And showing off such lovely skin and curves. :D
Amazing so expansive a scene spins out from so scant a glance. Lovely Icy. :kiss:

Cheers

wow, could deliver a lot of nice spanks here... ;)

you have to look through the black briefs for my peek..

http://i.imgur.com/u3capWn.jpg

I found myself getting real close to the monitor with this one.

Thanks everyone! This is a fun thread.

With so many favorites in the thread I couldn't resist...

attachment.php

Cheers

Nice peek!!

Not me IG. I had no idea that...
  1. You had a nice black strappy dress
  2. Your black strappy dress was hiding such nice curves
  3. You took requests (can I request you use the garters next time?)
And now I'm thinking other things about you, more peeks, the dress and stockings. Excuse me for a minute...um I mean several minutes...no more like a half hour.

I can potentially look into garters and stockings.

All these peeks, I wish I good see the whole thing :rolleyes:

I wish all guys had 8" dicks, we can't have EVERYTHING we want, now can we?

IG - worked pretty well, nice butt.

Thanks.

And just how perfect are you?!

Lovely, thank you for sharing

You know, you are one of my favourites. Thank you for helping me shop yesterday. You were so very helpful

But you pulled it off beautifully, nice bunzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:rose: Thank you!

Welcome.

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1847600&d=1460236352

Very nice! Love the angle, like being on my knees ready to......

Hah! Funny.

Damn it girl, that's a sweet tush!

Awwww, I love the word tush. It needs to be said more often! Thanks.

Excellent, just excellent! :eek: :rose:

As are you, scrumptious!!!

Damn:eek: you do know how to fill up a photo. sweet :kiss:

I suppose.

Thanks for your kind words.

See! I knew that dress was hiding nice curves! But the sexy salmon panties were a surprise (and the way they hug those curves easily surpassed any image I had conjured up). Another nice surprise. So we've seen the nice twice. When do we get to see the sugar and spice? ;) :devil:

Cheers

You my love, will need to wait. :heart:

Good afternoon!! Think of me as sporty spice, my Peeky cheeks involve oversized hoodies - I isually don't wear a dress/skirt

image.jpg

Good afternoon!! Think of me as sporty spice, my Peeky cheeks involve oversized hoodies - I usually don't wear a dress/skirt

Hoodies are goodies! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! What I do know is that a) your hooded cheeks look great and b) you went above and beyond and threw in a peek at more than cheeks! :devil:

Way to up the bar MMW! :D And I'm sure that shot has resulted in quite a few other bars upping.

Cheers

P.S. Ok now time to nerd out and destroy my cred. It struck me that MakeMeWet is also MakeMewET which sort of works because one's a Pokemon and the other is an alien.

A delicious peek and I only want more of your bum.

Thank you :kiss:

Hoodies are goodies! I'm a poet and I didn't know it! What I do know is that a) your hooded cheeks look great and b) you went above and beyond and threw in a peek at more than cheeks! :devil:

Way to up the bar MMW! :D And I'm sure that shot has resulted in quite a few other bars upping.

Cheers

P.S. Ok now time to nerd out and destroy my cred. It struck me that MakeMeWet is also MakeMewET which sort of works because one's a Pokemon and the other is an alien.

Thank you - I didn't notice the extra treat until after I posted lol oops

Thank you makemewet, talikat, pattij, et al, Love that peek, that little crease between the leg and butt cheek, gorgeous.

a peek...

....Who would have thought...by request.

Cute thread!

A few peeky cheeks in pink!

mVRT8uMl.jpg
-
9hx1EG9l.jpg

And so it is...just like you said it would be...

Good afternoon!! Think of me as sporty spice, my Peeky cheeks involve oversized hoodies - I isually don't wear a dress/skirt

View attachment 1848064

Here's a peek! Cute thread!

Nice cheeky peeks everyone.

Cheek peeks.

Lots of peeks here causing lots of peaks, I'd say.

:rose:

Back