Paying for sex

Empty Bed, Empty Heart

From a physical standpoint, I’ve had very satisfying experiences with professional ladies; however, more often then not, the experience left me emotionally unfulfilled, and in some cases quite depressed. Yes, I needed the sexual release, and a pro provided that, but I also needed to feel the emotional bond that’s impossible to obtain in that setting. You may get sucked, and laid, but don’t expect to be kissed or cuddled, and the bed will be empty in the morning.

on the subject of russia

1. the reason the alcolhilism and absenteeism are so rampent in that country is that even real professionals (doctors, lawyers, nurses, police, ...ect ect ) work and do not get paid. the country has a lack of capital. an interview i saw once had several women, one was a dr, one was a police officer and one was a lawyer. all said they were leaving their current jobs to be prostitutes because none had been paid in weeks. in a country where noone can find work and those who can find work cannot get paid, shit like this happens. its called total economic collapse.

2. it was magic johnson, not michal jordan.

3. in german prostitution IS legal. actually, you are considered a goverment worker. you get an allowance for room and board and free heathcare along with mandatory monthly bloodtests. everyone is kep6tclean and happy.

please forgive my spelling.

What about the Girls them selves IF it is made legal the "workers" get added benifits no bully boy Pimp, no just standing around on streets, a safe room/house to work and less chance of an attack by someone like the yorkshire ripper.

I have not used or intend to use a prostitute but I certanly dont think they should be outcast as they are in most places

schools, unemployed, the "employed"

I agree with you PDX....but most men dont think of that.
And hey I agree with you Emerald. Not like this country cares for anything really important...like our schools, the unemployed, the "employed", why care so much on the prostitutes..
legalize it and tax them.

Gord said:
Just like to see what guys and girls think about the oldest profession - there is a obviously a demand - anyone out there admit to visiting the odd working girl ? I know it is a bit of a taboo but is there anyone out there who will talk about what they did where ? and why and what was it like ...the motivation etc and girls would you ever pay for sex ?

Never done it. I have paid for quite a few lap dances though. Including a handful one night down in mexico, they're a lot more liberal about what you get during a lap dance down there. Let's just say that buying one of those ALMOST qualifies as paying for sex. Those women do not mess around.

Re: schools, unemployed, the "employed"

CuriouslilQT said:
I agree with you PDX....but most men dont think of that.
And hey I agree with you Emerald. Not like this country cares for anything really important...like our schools, the unemployed, the "employed", why care so much on the prostitutes..
legalize it and tax them.

i'm betting most men DO think of that. I know i did. It's one of the reasons I haven't gone through w/hiring a hooker. I think hookers would have a much higher profile if most men held them in some kind of high esteem.

Re: Emerald

woodyt38 said:
Emerald, I'll give you $1000.

Come on Woody, Emerald shurly diserves more. How about a private weekend in the Poconos, or Las Vegas for a show, a big bottle of wine, and a tall stack of chips at the card table.

Emerald

ok, Pdxmwm....good point...how about this , Emerald.......we fly to London for a long weekend, stay in a great old British hotel, eat at some great restaurants, attend a play or two, and see the entire city before flying home.....How's that?

RE: Weekend In Paris

I think we have her attention, but she’s still trying to ignore us. My friend and I will join you and Emerald in the courtyard. We can sip champagne, as we nibble cheese and chocolates, No discussion of money will take place, but my toes will find hers under the table; her startled eyes will meet mine, and a hint of a smile will start to form.

Emerald

The deal with Emerald and I is for London...I hate Paris, too many foreigners......

I've never paid for sex, nor do I think I would. HOwever... I have given serious thought to prostituting myself.. most women fantasize about stripping or prostitution, and I'm one of them that actually figured out the logistics, costs, etc. I do get stuck on how much to charge, though.. *giggle*. I think it would be incredibly erotic to have to please someone in order to earn something. I like the idea of having to do what they want, rather than what I want.. and so, in many ways with my SO, and in my personality quirks, I'm a sub.

and a kinky one at that.

vixenshe said:
I've never paid for sex, nor do I think I would. HOwever... I have given serious thought to prostituting myself.. most women fantasize about stripping or prostitution, and I'm one of them that actually figured out the logistics, costs, etc. I do get stuck on how much to charge, though.. *giggle*. I think it would be incredibly erotic to have to please someone in order to earn something. I like the idea of having to do what they want, rather than what I want.. and so, in many ways with my SO, and in my personality quirks, I'm a sub.

and a kinky one at that.

You also do NOT get to chose whos fucking you!!!

Is Emerald eyes up for auction?

Emerald

'course the money's only a part of it....ok, maybe a big part, but still, a part....have you ever been to London?

vixenshe said:

part of the fun.. I'm pretty tart-like sometimes

Vixen!!!!! I think you need a spanking!!!!

Maybe we could auction that??/

Spank the Babe Vixen!! Will start the bids at $100 for say 15 minutes......... Do I have $200 anyone anyone.....

Back