Paxil

Thanks to all who responded. I have tied many things, none of which worked, so I will be seeing my doctor tomarrow.

Funny thing though, just talking about it made a difference this morning with my lady. Fireworks and all........:D
 
bibphi said:
Actually, since my dose is so small my doctor said if I felt comfortable enough to stop taking Paxil there wouldn't be any bad side effects. So I didn't think not taking it would cause my dizziness, and maybe it doesn't. However, out of curiosity if that's the case I did just call in my refill. Some other monetary obligation will have to suffer so I can, but I'm really interested if that's what's making me dizzy.

It is. I forget what it's called but not taking anti depressants can cause flu like symptoms which is why people are generally weaned off of them. It's nothing dangerous and should correct itself in time or as soon as you begin taking the Paxil again. If it doesn't you definitely need to see your doctor.
 
Back
Top