part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

I've fallen a bit behind on my stories. I need to seriously get going on them again. Glad to hear things are going good for you! /Hugs

Snuggles up to cg and gives him a kiss..

Call me Cait, Jack and thank you, I appreciate that. Anytime you want to talk just pop into my DMs. I know what you mean, it never use to be like this but these days, I guess people just don't have the time to write.
I think you're right, Cait. People don't have the time they used to for indulging their creative sides, especially the erotic aspects of roleplay. I was enjoying another large-scale roleplay game on Discord, which I hope is only on break. I so enjoyed playing and writing with the other players. I do hope that returns, but I miss the times when this place was thriving. There were so many creative ideas. I'll be in touch, though, and I hope when you want to do another story, you keep me in mind.

I think you're right, Cait. People don't have the time they used to for indulging their creative sides, especially the erotic aspects of roleplay. I was enjoying another large-scale roleplay game on Discord, which I hope is only on break. I so enjoyed playing and writing with the other players. I do hope that returns, but I miss the times when this place was thriving. There were so many creative ideas. I'll be in touch, though, and I hope when you want to do another story, you keep me in mind.
I remember when a lot of us would gather in the Lounge or in some other topic in the Lounge and we'd RP. We might hop around a bit but we always had fun. I miss those days so much. You did a lot of refreshing of your browser but hell, it was fun. There was a lot of drama too and I think that also might have had a hand in it dying the way it did. Mostly though, people either don't have the time or are not looking to RP in channel. It's a shame really. We had a lot of talented writers to enjoy reading back then. A different time, I suppose.

Yes, I'm feeling this drought of roleplay everywhere. I once went to a chatroom where I had regular writing partners/ friends and had many long, continuous plays. Sometimes, we even create our worlds and have rich stories. I understand some people might want to be discrete or go away from the rules for this forum, but it is still a shame. I've written some lovely stuff over the years and had some wonderful messaging back and forth just brainstorming. It is wonderful when it happens so that I can be patient. Lately, though a lot of missed connections.

Back