Pandorum OOC and Casting Thread

but you just woke up. you don't know what's going on either and from your post your nowhere near us or you would hear the screaming, running, door banging, and growls. lol
 
Indeed. Also, I don't like posting on my own posts so I'll let one of the others run headlong into danger. ;)
 
lol true. maybe Crystal can post and you can finally hear the noise above or below you and come save the damsels. OR maybe us she-ra women will do the damn thing ourselves. Now where are the shotguns. lol
 
Character Summary (19 October 2010)

Thought it might be helpful to do a quick summary of characters. Got a suggestion too.

The cast so far:

  1. Zora Damon (F/28) played by La_Reina
  2. Crystal Montegomery (F/23/Engineer?) played by princesssexci
  3. Sergei Luustiev (M) played by Zom_Dom
  4. Dennis Graham (M/28/Engineer?) played by DeathsKnight
  5. Specialist Daniel "Dan" Frost (M/31/Computer Tech) played by Danjutsu

Also, as yet unposted:

  • SSgt Kristopher "Toph" Radcliff (M/Military) played by Sean Renaud

Hope that's helpful. Happy to clear up any of the above if you disagree with it.

My suggestion: we're a bit male heavy; other crew members should be female...? I leave that one to La_Reina, though, it being her thread initially.
 
I have noticed the male heavy part, if nobody objects I'll do this RP just the horror and and action parts unless we can get more females to join.
 
Ha ha actually La_Reina's call, I'm just here to add muscle to the operation to get the genetic freaks killed and maybe die in the process as well :D

But hey if a guy can get a bit of action on the side then why not?
 
lol true. maybe Crystal can post and you can finally hear the noise above or below you and come save the damsels. OR maybe us she-ra women will do the damn thing ourselves. Now where are the shotguns. lol

Oh em gee, am i holding people up? Lol I'll go post.

ETA: I didn't feel like being a damsel in distress in this rp.:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Following my thread post:

Option on a corridor marked "D3" being somewhere below a corridor marked "C3", if you wish. Thus, a hatch in the floor might make a clanking sound and a thud would be a falling person...

Or not, whatever way. :)
 
lol.
Dan - Thanks for doing that. I was going to and will modify the first post to include that. Though we are male heavy they haven't posted or been posting a lot. Thus far it feels like a female heavy thread. I'll advertise for more females.

Death'sKnight - For right now I would prefer if you played your character. You don't have to get sexual active with anyone if you didn't want to. I think that as time goes on maybe we'll get more females or as most group threads people will drop out (i hope not. don't you all dare drop out on me!!!)

princesssexci - neither did I. it would be nice if we met up with someone who was already awake who could explain what's going on is what I meant. Zora is not the DiD (Damsel in Distress) type. It was a joke what I typed before.
 
lol.

Death'sKnight - For right now I would prefer if you played your character. You don't have to get sexual active with anyone if you didn't want to. I think that as time goes on maybe we'll get more females or as most group threads people will drop out (i hope not. don't you all dare drop out on me!!!)

Drop out?! NEVER! I'm having way too much fun with my character, switching from paranoid back to her original personality. Uber fun, she's way different than the girls i normally play.

Also, I knew you were joking. :)
 
koolies. I'm glad your having fun. I can't wait til we get to the really good part. Finding their lair. lol. hundreds about thousands of them sleeping and fucking while we have to get to the other side for whatever reason.
 
Yeah, not planning on dropping out either.

Thought it'd be worth a side note that if people get to a point where they felt a different character would suit them it'd be pretty easy to get themselves killed by mutants and wake up in a different character... Not suggesting this is a great thing, just an option.
 
lol. no worries. i understand. and that is a good point. i am trying to get more women in here by the way. Though it seems that Crys will have to be the slut. (((i'm kidding. Dan can be the slut. lol)))
 
Preference: Either.
Awake/Waking: Awake.
Name: Leo
Details: Special Ops. A specially trained, hyper-lethal killer able to hack terminals and splice connections. He has seen one of the beasts that roam this ship, and he understands the danger involved. He has survived as best he can and has been searching for survivors for...however long due to the lack of time record. He managed to find a black body suit in the ship's armory and had used it to effect in sneaking, though there were no firearms in the armory. He has a large knife he has used in fending off one of the....creatures. He barely escaped the fight. He found a mirror and recognized his face. Dark brown hair to mid eye level with piercing, unwavering blue eyes. Around six foot and two hundred and twenty pounds with a lean build, muscles more toned than bulk.
 
Death'sKnight - For right now I would prefer if you played your character. You don't have to get sexual active with anyone if you didn't want to. I think that as time goes on maybe we'll get more females or as most group threads people will drop out (i hope not. don't you all dare drop out on me!!!)

Playing my character as is and if there is a place where Dennis can get in on some sexual activities I'm sure he will join. I merely stated that if the need arise and there is too much males my character can get killed off.

And I killed my first monster and hope that I don't need to again since there is one major lack of weapons in these here parts LOL
 
laughing. tru tru. hopefully we'll get more girlies. and i don't want you to kill your character off. 3somes can be fun to rp. lol.
 
Hahaha looking at the amount of males I think you would have to get ready for foursomes instead LMAO I kid I kid!
 
Back
Top