Outdoor Sex/Posing Fetish

When I was younger I was dating someone that really had no issues with having sex wherever I asked for it. We did it on the hood of my car during the night. We did it in a snow pile in her back yard.

With my wife, we would drive the 4-wheeler's out and go up on top of a bluff looking out over a small inland lake. A few times I took her while she bent over the back of the 4-wheeler. Other times we would put our coats on the ground and do it.

Thanks for sharing.....this is truly can be a fun part of your sexual tool chest....the ideas are unlimited for the most part....let your imagination run wild and get hooked on the adrenalin rush of sex outdoors...with some caution of course.

Hot Wife

After sunset it doesn't have to end....things can and do get kinky after that....just saying

Hot Wife

Dear Hot Wife. After sunset can be the best time of all! For example, if you've had to 'hold back' during the nature walk, you're both going to be ravenous the moment you've closed the door behind you. Or even if you've had 'complete freedom' during your walk… well, it's hard to stop sometimes!

Sounds interesting.....hoping that more details are forth coming.

Hot Wife

My girlfriend was very clever when it came to giving outdoor blowjobs. First rule was for me to have my back to any source of traffic... and for her head to be well hidden. Laying on my side, sitting on a lawn chair. Or any sort of blind would suffice. I was instructed to 'look natural,' like nothing was happening. On occasion, being careful wasn't possible. GF would claim, as long as no children were about, no one would mind.

My girlfriend was very clever when it came to giving outdoor blowjobs. First rule was for me to have my back to any source of traffic... and for her head to be well hidden. Laying on my side, sitting on a lawn chair. Or any sort of blind would suffice. I was instructed to 'look natural,' like nothing was happening. On occasion, being careful wasn't possible. GF would claim, as long as no children were about, no one would mind.

Wise rules on her part.....the "look natural" request for you though might have been difficult at certain times I am sure.

Hot Wife

hotwifeand hubby, years ago, my wife had no problem getting naked anywhere. We've been naked and fouling around on many of the florida Keys, in the national forest we live in, in the back yard in the afternoon, etc, etc. But that has changed, unfortunately. This has left me alone and naked in the woods. I've asked her to hike a few miles, naked, and all I get is excuses. ( bugs, people, I'm tired ) I find it quit soothing being naked in the woods on a hot day. even skinny-dippin in a cool mountain stream. But, now I do it alone. You and your hubby are exceptional people. Keep having the fun. It never grows old.

Honestly, she is WAY too skinny, to nearly a sick look.
That level of skeleton is more a turn off to me.
There are starving people in 3rd world countries somewhere annoyed she looks like that on purpose.

Hello John, you made some good observations and I made the choice to remove the photo and change the post up just slightly....see what you think....thanks

Hot Wife

I've never had sex outdoors. I've masturbated in the woods a few times. Does that count?

Too many places!

We have had sex so many times and places outdoors. The two that stick out the most are one time at lunch in the summer, busy park behind a small bush! The other was standing in the lake talking to our friend who was still in our boat, hubby behind me like he was just holding me! That was fun!

Hello John, you made some good observations and I made the choice to remove the photo and change the post up just slightly....see what you think....thanks

Hot Wife

It was an excellent change. *thumbs up*
But, see, the girl you changed to was a perfectly skinny model, but she didn't look sickly like the original pic you posted.
This new girl is thin, but looks perfectly healthy as well as sexy.

Nope, if anything, her presence makes me stop sooner. :D

It was an excellent change. *thumbs up*
But, see, the girl you changed to was a perfectly skinny model, but she didn't look sickly like the original pic you posted.
This new girl is thin, but looks perfectly healthy as well as sexy.

Nope, if anything, her presence makes me stop sooner. :D

Thanks for both posts.

Hot Wife

https://41.media.tumblr.com/76ec1e9ebe3fe7a60b8db929850819f6/tumblr_nve22jW8hv1uhzz8vo1_540.jpg

Loving the freedom that the forest can bring while at the same time making one wonder where are the prying eyes....those whose fantasies and fetishes thrive from discovering the fetish of others to be one with nature in the most natural of settings.....behind that bush, or that tree, or that big rock.....look all you want, I will not blush.

Hot Wife

Very beautiful! Enjoying the view.

Back