Out here, looking...

hi there gorgeous!!

I would love to share naughty things back and forth with the woman from the UK ....check me out and send me a message back privately

Attachments

• ATT_1449826739690_IMG_0428~2.jpg
    ATT_1449826739690_IMG_0428~2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ATT_1446760887731_ATT_1442284405870_IMG_20150616_223351_23_.jpg
    ATT_1446760887731_ATT_1442284405870_IMG_20150616_223351_23_.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • image:42644.jpg
    image:42644.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 0
  • image:37228.jpg
    image:37228.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
come on dude..

I would love to share naughty things back and forth with the woman from the UK ....check me out and send me a message back privately

you are 7 yrs too late .. even with your 7 inch whacker. hmm.. i think there's a great line in there.

so whaddyasay Jenna, does he get a pass for having a 7 inch whacker, i ask, coz you want a 20-40 yr old whacker. which btw, is a huge range - its like saying 'i want to fuck a cabbage or a goodyear tire'

I'm pretty easygoing and am hoping to find a like minded, unattached younger man who wants to make pleasure, his and mine, a priority. I feel more drawn to younger men because I enjoy their open mindedness, willingness to explore and desire to please. I guess you might say I'm strong willed in the sense that I know what I like and don't like and am not willing to settle. I speak my mind and hopefully you will too and find that to be part of our compatibility. Ideally we would be able to hang out, but I live in the western part of the country (CO/WY/UT area) and it seems tough to find anyone local. I would absolutely enjoy getting to know a man that I would have the potential of meeting someday. I don't believe in finding the "perfect lover"; just someone who I can mesh with on many levels and see how good it gets.

If you have a great imagination and are funny, even better. Really appreciate a guy with intelligence, who can actually carry on a conversation. I can't be the only one who believes that the brain is the largest sex organ in the human body, and if my mind isn't as stimulated as the rest of me, then it's really not that fun. I consider myself a little different than "most", so it's better to put that out there so you know what I'm hoping to find if you choose to message me. All this being said, I'm hoping for a man (20s-40s) who is interested in an investment of our time via chat, email, Kik and maybe sometime phone. If we are fortunate enough to live within a reasonable distance, I would love the opportunity to take things to the physical plane and turn it into an ongoing experience for both of us...

Creative, open minded and looking to expand your horizons? Message me. Don't wait. :kiss:

I find it hard to believe that a woman of your wit and humor has not found anyone to meet these needs yet. It would seem to me that the men would be beating down your door. You must intimidate them ;)

Hi Iowamiguy :)

Islandjoe...I prefer to see my self in a less harsh light, lol. If someone makes an effort to get to know me, they soon realize I'm not intimidating at all. I don't bite. Unless you're into that sort of thing...

hello. there

Hello Jenna I first want to say I'm relatively new to all this...I read your post and you seem like someone I would like to get to know better. Sadly I live on the eastern half two states New Hampshire to be exact But if you would like to converse let me know

Hello cavalier 68. I would welcome the opportunity to chat sometime. Feel free to PM me...

I see your still looking. I am just past your range or I'd try as well. Good luck and hope it's soon for you.

Back