Our Thotful Spot

My mission for the next month is to work my way through as much of this list as I can and see how many people I can annoy. Anyone else care to join me?

29. Signal that a conversation is over by clamping your hands over your ears.

I especially like this one. I can't wait to go back to work. :D

Yeah, so I saw this and decided it really belongs here. :D

baby-gift-winnie-the-pooh.jpg

Oh, thank you!

I'm home today, gritting my teeth through back pain and muscle spasms. You made me smile and I'm so grateful. :rose:

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting! *gentle hug* I am delighted that I made you smile on a tough day like this though. :D

*Places a tray carefully cut up one bite servings of fancy cheeses, pineapples, apples, blackberries, strawberries, and dark chocolate truffles and a large bottle of water on the bed next to you*

There. So you don't have to get up when you get hungry or thirsty. Do you need anything else?

Yeah, so I saw this and decided it really belongs here. :D

baby-gift-winnie-the-pooh.jpg

Now that is awesome :) Thank you for that. He fits in perfectly.

Oh, thank you!

I'm home today, gritting my teeth through back pain and muscle spasms. You made me smile and I'm so grateful. :rose:

*gentle hugs* I think we should invite applications for a hot male nurse to run around after you and give you your every desire :)

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that you are hurting! *gentle hug* I am delighted that I made you smile on a tough day like this though. :D

*Places a tray carefully cut up one bite servings of fancy cheeses, pineapples, apples, blackberries, strawberries, and dark chocolate truffles and a large bottle of water on the bed next to you*

There. So you don't have to get up when you get hungry or thirsty. Do you need anything else?

That is awesome! Thanks so much. :)

You have such an amazing way of knowing what people need. :rose:

Now that is awesome :) Thank you for that. He fits in perfectly.

*gentle hugs* I think we should invite applications for a hot male nurse to run around after you and give you your every desire :)

OH! Brilliant. :cattail: Yes, please. We'll set up a ward right here, so he won't have to travel!

OH! Brilliant. :cattail: Yes, please. We'll set up a ward right here, so he won't have to travel!

I have just had stitches put in two different places on my back so can I please join you on the ward?

I am sure we would have so much fun.

I hope you are feeling a little bit better now. And remember to give yourself a hug every so often :rose:

I have just had stitches put in two different places on my back so can I please join you on the ward?

I am sure we would have so much fun.

I hope you are feeling a little bit better now. And remember to give yourself a hug every so often :rose:

Of course you can! I expected no less. One patient does not a ward make!

I am feeling a bit better; not screaming pain now...more a dull, steady one with some twinges. The therapist helped and I have heat on the site again, before bed.

You've had a rough week, kiwi girl. I hope you have all the hugs you need too. :rose: <hug>

Of course you can! I expected no less. One patient does not a ward make!

I am feeling a bit better; not screaming pain now...more a dull, steady one with some twinges. The therapist helped and I have heat on the site again, before bed.

You've had a rough week, kiwi girl. I hope you have all the hugs you need too. :rose: <hug>

By the time we had finished with the poor guy he would need some looking after himself :)

OK well keep up with the painkillers, those twinges can really catch you out and get worse quickly.

One can never have enough hugs :)

By the time we had finished with the poor guy he would need some looking after himself :)

OK well keep up with the painkillers, those twinges can really catch you out and get worse quickly.

One can never have enough hugs :)

Can we have one each? :eek:

I am being good, I promise. :cattail:

:rose: {{{{kiwi_submissive}}}} :rose:

G'night, thotful people.

I guess I'll sacrifice and volunteer to be one of the nurses, if STF will handle any real medical questions that arise.

;)

I guess I'll sacrifice and volunteer to be one of the nurses, if STF will handle any real medical questions that arise.

;)

Please submit ten photos of yourself in various states of undress including one of you in a full nurses outfit.

Your application must be 2000 words on how you would nurse us back to health. Bonus points if you can make us laugh.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.”
~ Pooh’s Little Instruction Book, inspired by A. A. Milne

:rose:

I hope you are feeling more back up to your normal speed and having a lovely Sunday. :)

The sun is shining here and its warm.

I took out the last two walls this morning. :) The renovation is still in the 'making a huge mess' stage.

Christopher Robin was sitting outside his door, putting on his Big Boots. As soon as he saw the Big Boots, Pooh knew that an Adventure was going to happen, and he brushed the honey off his nose with the back of his paw, and spruced himself up as well as he could, so as to look Ready for Anything.

I have a crowbar in one hand and a hammer in the other (I put them down to type :rolleyes:) and feel ready for anything.

for those who would admire the vanity of youth

‘You are old, Father William,’ the young man said,
‘And your hair has become very white;
And yet you incessantly stand on your head -
Do you think, at your age, it is right?’

‘In my youth,’ Father William replied to his son,
‘I feared it might injure the brain;
But, now that I’m perfectly sure I have none,
Why, I do it again and again.’

‘You are old,’ said the youth, ‘as I mentioned before,
And have grown most uncommonly fat;
Yet you turned a back-somersault in at the door -
Pray, what is the reason of that?’

‘In my youth,’ said the sage, as he shook his grey locks,
‘I kept all my limbs very supple
By the use of this ointment - one shilling the box -
Allow me to sell you a couple?’

‘You are old,’ said the youth, ‘and your jaws are too weak
For anything tougher than suet;
Yet you finished the goose, with the bones and the beak -
Pray how did you manage to do it?’

‘In my youth,’ said his father, ‘I took to the law,
And argued each case with my wife;
And the muscular strength, which it gave to my jaw,
Has lasted the rest of my life.’

‘You are old,’ said the youth, ‘one would hardly suppose
That your eye was as steady as ever;
Yet you balanced an eel on the end of your nose -
What made you so awfully clever?’

‘I have answered three questions, and that is enough,’
Said his father; ‘don’t give yourself airs!
Do you think I can listen all day to such stuff?
Be off, or I’ll kick you down stairs!’

Alice and Pooh, I am enchanted.

The Cheshire cat is a favorite of mine.

The rain, rain, rain comes down down down....

One day Pooh and Piglet and Rabbit and Roo were playing Poohsticks together.

It's nonsensical Of course, neither of them is related to the other...

`No, I give it up,' Alice replied: `what's the answer?'

`I haven't the slightest idea,' said the Hatter.

`Nor I,' said the March Hare.

Alice sighed wearily. `I think you might do something better with the time,' she said, `than waste it in asking riddles that have no answers.'

then again, the cat DID warn her not to go to the tea party -

Back