Our Paragraphs

*smacks both of you -- on the asses* Snap out of it! Don't you dare close your thread. It's too sexy and fun for that kind of talk. I LOVE your thread... and I think Inspirinious is right. The sun is out and luring people outdoors and the like. So no more of that kind of talk or I'll smack you again. ;) Love you guys!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

*smacks both of you -- on the asses* Snap out of it! Don't you dare close your thread. It's too sexy and fun for that kind of talk. I LOVE your thread... and I think Inspirinious is right. The sun is out and luring people outdoors and the like. So no more of that kind of talk or I'll smack you again. ;) Love you guys!!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Lol. We may just keep talking this way so that we can keep getting smacks from you eLLEXa!! ;)

Thanks for your vote of confidence!! :)

As most of you know I love swimming. Well I found myself in the gym last week and after a strenuous cardio session in Spin Class I was looking to jump into the nice cool water of the indoor pool to swim a few laps. It seems I forgot something rather essential to swimming...no I don't mean my goggles! :eek:

Sometimes you just have to go ahead and press ahead without the necessary equipment...after all, it's all about getting in shape for my Kitty!! :heart:

Ain't nobody gonna call me a SLACKER!!! ;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
As most of you know I love swimming. Well I found myself in the gym last week and after a strenuous cardio session in Spin Class I was looking to jump into the nice cool water of the indoor pool to swim a few laps. It seems I forgot something rather essential to swimming...no I don't mean my goggles! :eek:

Sometimes you just have to go ahead and press ahead without the necessary equipment...after all, it's all about getting in shape for my Kitty!! :heart:

attachment.php

Damn you and your post-military fitness routine! I am trying to get mine going...

It's not just you. We both have noticed a down tic in comments overall. We assume we just aren't what people want to see anymore, or read about.

We've been pretty open sharing our love story with the people here, and we do take note of our biggest supporters, but maybe our 'sappy story' has run its course and we should consider closing the thread. :(

We are still discussing it...no decision made yet.

Nope... I haven't been around... Much of anywhere. It's the end of the school year, yard work and busy season at work. Summer always slows down here.

I love your story... Every time I hear "all of me" I think of you two and how lucky you are. I won't lie though... When I'm in a funk and depression about being alone its not the easiest place to be.

Don't close your thread though... It's a wonderful record for you two once you are together.

Many hugs n kisses.

Last edited:
Damn you and your post-military fitness routine! I am trying to get mine going...

I ballooned up after retirement. It took having "someone worth getting in shape for" in order for me to get my butt back in gear.

Every rep, every minute of cardio, every lap I do...she is on my mind. I don't do it just for myself, she makes me hold myself accountable and when I present myself to her and see that smile in her eyes...only then do I know it's worth it!!

I ballooned up after retirement. It took having "someone worth getting in shape for" in order for me to get my butt back in gear.

Every rep, every minute of cardio, every lap I do...she is on my mind. I don't do it just for myself, she makes me hold myself accountable and when I present myself to her and see that smile in her eyes...only then do I know it's worth it!!

I do everything for my wife too! I love the look in her eyes when she sees my body. She was on my mind everyday minute in the desert, and every minute at home. :)

Nope... I haven't been around... Much of anywhere. It's the end of the school year, yard work and busy season at work. Summer always slows down here.

I love your story... Every time I hear "all of me" I think of you too and how lucky you are. I won't lie though... When I'm in a funk and depression about being alone its not the easiest place to be.

Don't close your thread though... It's a wonderful record for you two once you are together.

Many hugs n kisses.

Thanks AJ!! "All of Me" definitely has a special meaning for the two of us. I'm honored that you think of us when you hear it too.

We understand the "summer slow down" and won't make any rash decisions. Posts like yours certainly make us feel good about sharing our story here with all of you!

Hugs and kisses from the both of us!

:)

I do everything for my wife too! I love the look in her eyes when she sees my body. She was on my mind everyday minute in the desert, and every minute at home. :)

Corny as it may sound...when I was in the desert... I kept humming that song from Mulan...

"what do we want...a girl worth fighting for!"

I just never really knew who that girl was until well after I returned.

Corny as it may sound...when I was in the desert... I kept humming that song from Mulan...

"what do we want...a girl worth fighting for!"

Makes total sense...gotta have something to fight for. I am a true believer in that.

attachment.php

Mmmm!! Maybe I should post the unedited version of this picture!!! :devil: :p :eek:

Thank you for all the comments on the pic I posted a couple days ago. I appreciate all of them :) I see Sean replied to them, I've had a busy weekend. I love signing on and seeing chatter in here :D well I love seeing the perving too ;)

Mmmm!! Maybe I should post the unedited version of this picture!!! :devil: :p :eek:

Thank you for all the comments on the pic I posted a couple days ago. I appreciate all of them :) I see Sean replied to them, I've had a busy weekend. I love signing on and seeing chatter in here :D well I love seeing the perving too ;)

Be careful about doing that love bug...remember, I've got quite a few revealing pics of you that I could post as well. From ALL angles!! ;). Let's not get into an exhibitionist battle quite yet! I don't think anyone wants to see that! Lol!! :D

Thank you everyone for the comments on both of our pics and in general. We love seeing your words of support!

Be careful about doing that love bug...remember, I've got quite a few revealing pics of you that I could post as well. From ALL angles!! ;). Let's not get into an exhibitionist battle quite yet! I don't think anyone wants to see that! Lol!! :D

Thank you everyone for the comments on both of our pics and in general. We love seeing your words of support!

Oh, but I beg to differ! I think I speak for many here when I say, battle away! :devil:

:heart: you two! :kiss:

Sometimes we can amaze ourselves with what we are able to do, with the right inspiration.

Great work. I know you feel better about yourself. And I am sure that GK appreciates all your hard work as well. ;)

Well that's just plain not true.

Ok....so I'm slow to the party...but I'll still shout it.....please please don't close your thread .....and pleases please 'get into that exhibitionist battle'!!!♡

Oh, but I beg to differ! I think I speak for many here when I say, battle away! :devil:

Ok....so I'm slow to the party...but I'll still shout it.....please please don't close your thread .....and pleases please 'get into that exhibitionist battle'!!!♡

Yes, exhibitionist battle! It appears that we can easily assemble a non-biased, mixed gender, group of judges to score the contest. :devil: :D

Well that's just plain not true.
Lol thx! I'm not sure how far we will push the pics but next week we should have some new ones :)

Yes, exhibitionist battle! It appears that we can easily assemble a non-biased, mixed gender, group of judges to score the contest. :devil: :D

We won't close it, we just talked about maybe backing off or trying something new. Thx for the support :) :kiss:

YES!!! if we get into an exhibitionist battle I'm betting the pics would get removed :eek: :p

Maybe some other thread should be started for an 'Exhibitionist Battle Royale'?!?!

I'm going to reserve this thread for a one on one! :p

Lol thx! I'm not sure how far we will push the pics but next week we should have some new ones :)

We won't close it, we just talked about maybe backing off or trying something new. Thx for the support :) :kiss:

YES!!! if we get into an exhibitionist battle I'm betting the pics would get removed :eek: :p

Host your pics on another site and link to them. The mods don't remove those. :)

Looking forward to more couple photos. :D

Randomness. Inconsistency.

I suppose these two words fairly accurately describe my Lit presence lately. I could offer apologies, I could offer excuses, or I could simply say that I am doing my best to show up when I can.

I will simply say that I have recently started a new job and it has significantly affected my online fun. I tried the “laze about the house and enjoy life” thing for a few months but quickly realized there is only so much masturbation you can enjoy before it gets old! ;) Honestly…I just don’t see how retirees can do it!

So in honor of my return to the workforce, I submit for you approval the following picture – a portion of my daily attire. Enjoy! :devil:

attachment.php

P.S. I’ll try and do a better job at the Randomness and Inconsistency! :p

Last edited:

I suppose these two words fairly accurately describe my Lit presence lately. I could offer apologies, I could offer excuses, or I could simply say that I am doing my best to show up when I can.

I will simply say that I have recently started a new job and it has significantly affected my online fun. I tried the “laze about the house and enjoy life” thing for a few months but quickly realized there is only so much masturbation you can enjoy before it gets old! ;) Honestly…I just don’t see how retirees can do it!

So in honor of my return to the workforce, I submit for you approval the following picture – a portion of my daily attire. Enjoy! :devil:

attachment.php

P.S. I’ll try and do a better job at the Randomness and Inconsistency! :p

Damn Sean! What job allows you to walk around like that? hahahaha!

Nice tie! LOL! I think I honestly have the same exact one.

Back