Our Paragraphs

Easter hugs and kisses for you both! I HEART you! :heart::kiss:
Also... my, what big eyes your bunnies have!!! Cute!!!

All the better to see into her heart!

Ain't they the cutest "puppy dog eyes" you ever did see?!!? :)

Happy Easter to you too sexy!!

Happy Easter you two!! Don't get sick licking chocolate off each other!!

easter-scraps3.gif

Hi my love :heart: I'm going to call you in a few :kiss:

Leaving you some morning sunshine, you like? :D
attachment.php

In the dim light of the room we traded touch for sight. Our eyes strained to see what our hands clearly saw. Feeling each other, all the curves, all the edges, all the soft and hard parts of each other's bodies. Feeling the heat radiate from your skin and your wetness pool in anticipation for what was to come.

In that dim light, shadows played games with our eyes, but we knew. We knew who we were and what we wanted. And as I slide over you, my form catches the candlelight enough to illuminate just enough to show you what your hands have already discovered. I am, after all, love...packaged so perfectly for you!

:rose:

attachment.php

You two are just so lovely in every way. You make me want to believe in love again. *teary* thank you for sharing your joy.

Happy Easter you two!! Don't get sick licking chocolate off each

easter-scraps3.gif

whoops! too late! But I'll never get sick of licking ANYTHING off of my Kitty!!

Baby your nipples are amazing!

You referring to me or Sean :p

Thank you sexy :rose:

she's referring to you baby doll! I'm just an appetizer...you're the main treat!!

You two are just so lovely in every way. You make me want to believe in love again. *teary* thank you for sharing your joy.

awwwwww! thanks AJ we love you too! and believe it... love is real!! It took us decades to find it...but totally worth it once you do!!!

I love this thread. Your pics are just wonderful.

thank you!! stop by again! more to see soon ;)

Last edited:
Trying to concentrate on Laundry and housework is impossible with this yummy image in my head!!!:devil: Soooo sexy! :kiss: :heart:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Trying to concentrate on Laundry and housework is impossible with this yummy image in my head!!!:devil: Soooo sexy! :kiss: :heart:

attachment.php

Sean looks like he would make an excellent Mr. Clean -- Put him to work!
So you can sit back, relax and ogle him to your heart's content.
And bonus -- fresh laundry and a clean house -- with nekkid goodness!

P.S. -- YUUUUMMMM! Now I can't concentrate. Thanks for that.

Well she did buy me a French maid's outfit. And those 'Doris Day Cleaning classes' were quite fun... :D

It's a bit hot in here!!!

You must be wearing too many layers AJ. Let me help you undress! ;)

Booty Call!! :)

Have you ever heard the phrase..."Do these pants make my ass look fat?" I mean seriously...is there even a right way to answer that question??? I think the only right way is to remain silent! It's a "no win"!!!

Well yesterday someone decided to ask that question. All I can say is that we both sat in stunned silence. Neither of us knew what to say. We knew that question would come up at some point, but it was completely unexpected.

Well...after a few minutes, Kitty finally spoke up and said..."No, sweetie...those pants don't make your ass look fat! Your FAT ASS is what makes your ass look fat!" Gotta love her honesty! :rolleyes:

So back to the gym I go! I'm going to work hard on my "squat thrusts" so I can get it looking as hot as hers! She was kind enough to share a pic so I now have inspiration and a target to shoot for! I hope I can get it toned before June! It's getting close to bikini season after all!! :D

Last edited:
Have you ever heard the phrase..."Do these pants make my ass look big?" I mean seriously...is there even a right way to answer that question??? I think the only right way is to remain silent! It's a "no win"!!!

Well yesterday someone decided to ask that question. All I can say is that we both sat in stunned silence. Neither of us knew what to say. We knew that question would come up at some point, but it was completely unexpected.

Well...after a few minutes, Kitty finally spoke up and said..."No, sweetie...those pants don't make your ass look fat! Your FAT ASS is what makes your ass look fat!" Gotta love her honesty! :rolleyes:

So back to the gym I go! I'm going to work hard on my "squat thrusts" so I can get it looking as hot as hers! She was kind enough to share a pic so I now have inspiration and a target to shoot for! I hope I can get it toned before June! It's getting close to bikini season after all!! :D

you two should be in the butt collage on paired pics... ;)

Have you ever heard the phrase..."Do these pants make my ass look fat?" I mean seriously...is there even a right way to answer that question??? I think the only right way is to remain silent! It's a "no win"!!!

Such 2 sweet asses... Or in my language twee fijn kontjes. And since Talli got here with her spanks , I m here with sweet lingering :kiss:::kiss::kiss:after:devil:

What kind of craziness is that! Lol!!

Don't they know you are the community's designated butt lover?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You'd think they would give me time off to take care of business here but nooooooooooooooo! :rolleyes:

Such 2 sweet asses... Or in my language twee fijn kontjes. And since Talli got here with her spanks , I m here with sweet lingering :kiss:::kiss::kiss:after:devil:

Hi sweet Emmy!!! :D My big kontjes needs some :kiss:s after the 'Tali attack'!!! Or as they say in my neck of the woods...'kiss my grits!' Lol!! :p

Back