ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the?! *Grabs the newspaper and lites it on fire* I got newspaper here and paper fan there?! *Pinches OG on the other bum and runs away to the other forum*

his? "his"? *cracks neck* i think it's time we broke out the deed enforcers isn't lefty? oh yes.... he so angry he can't even speak.

Shotokan07 said:
What the?! *Grabs the newspaper and lites it on fire* I got newspaper here and paper fan there?! *Pinches OG on the other bum and runs away to the other forum*
*shakes head and does nothing about the pinching since punishment didnt work she moves on to the next way to deal with CHILDREN"S unwanted behavior: to not re-inforce it by giving it attention... any attention*

Reverse psychology? Ha... ever watched "Dennis the Menace"? ...I'm worse!

*Turns to Grand* Yay! The realm is being over-thrown? Shao-Kha-- I mean Khad must be sleeping. Hey, throw me a can and lets party!

*Orders 10,000 crabs trained to pinch everything on sight, and prepares the rafter*

The GrandMage said:
*Sips at a Pepsi, feet propped up on his minifridge, coldly surveying his new realm.*

Pepsi?! ... *dodges the Claws & tries not to step on the crabs*

Nice new minifridge GM ...

Khadgar said:
his? "his"? *cracks neck* i think it's time we broke out the deed enforcers isn't lefty? oh yes.... he so angry he can't even speak.

Wha ???

*Reads*

Ohhh ... Eh ... I don't think GM meant it in that way ... But you could asks him ...

OregonGal said:
*smacks shoto with a rolled up newspaper* no pinching dammit. that hurts :catroar:

*triumphant pointing at cats* HA! HAHA! I toooool' you. Pinching huuuuurts. So stoppit, dammit!

Khadgar said:

Not THIS realm *Waves arm at ORP Announcements at large.*

THIS realm. *Points at the new minifridge and the Pepsi.*

Shotokan07 said:

*Turns to Grand* Yay! The realm is being over-thrown? Shao-Kha-- I mean Khad must be sleeping. Hey, throw me a can and lets party!

*Orders 10,000 crabs trained to pinch everything on sight, and prepares the rafter*

hope you're happy

*leaves*

Inside joke, sorry...::
Hi, I'm the random person TumbleUpStairs has dragged to the board, and since I failed to come up with a decent name, I decided it'd be fun to pick on cats, since I know him as well.

OregonGal said:
you poked cats... i poked you.. its a chain thing.... so im a sheep! sue me :D

*Pokes og completing the cycle.*

Shotokan07 said:

*Orders several cooking pots, and a large stove.*

Arc da Rat said:
Okies ...

Any friend of Tumble & Moon's is welcome here ...

*rubs side* any reason why you assume he's not my friend? *contimplates briefly.* I supose he's more of a side kick now.

cats said:
*Pokes og completing the cycle.*

*grins* thanks

I supose he's more of a side kick now.
usually the puns and joke around here only get a smile... THAT made me actually laugh... people looking at me strange because im laughing at my computer screen funny... it felt nice...

miss ya cats

cats said:
*rubs side* any reason why you assume he's not my friend? *contimplates briefly.* I supose he's more of a side kick now.

*Giggles*

Well KtC did say Tumble dragged him / her here & that he / she knew you as well ... It implied that KtC knew you but not that you were friends ..

*shrugs*

It's just my way of thinking ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back