orgy room III

“Club is open 24/7”, Amber responded to no one in particular.

Amber motioned with her hand holding a fresh glass of wine towards the bank of elevators, manned by a concierge “memberships required for the second floor. Membership is what pays for these drinks”, Amber flashes her newly created gold VIP card.

“Third floor and above is private residential condominiums”.

“Club is open 24/7”, Amber responded to no one in particular.

Amber motioned with her hand holding a fresh glass of wine towards the bank of elevators, manned by a concierge “memberships required for the second floor. Membership is what pays for these drinks”, Amber flashes her newly created gold VIP card.

“Third floor and above is private residential condominiums”.

Care to show me the 2nd floor amber, I’m intrigued to see it...

“Why don’t you have a seat and enjoy your drink. I need time to recoup my energy”. Amber patted the seat next to her, beckoning him to sit next to her.

Good idea , you’ll need plenty of energy for the plethora of things I’d like to do with you. I’m jd I say as I lean in to give you a quick hug

Amber puts her outstretched hands in front if her, preventing the new arrivals further advances. “A handshake will do for now jd.”

“My name is Amber in case you were wondering”.

“So explain this plethora of things you’d like to do to me, who you just met less than 5 minutes ago?”, Amber giggles trying to lighten the mood.

Amber puts her outstretched hands in front if her, preventing the new arrivals further advances. “A handshake will do for now jd.”

“My name is Amber in case you were wondering”.

“So explain this plethora of things you’d like to do to me, who you just met less than 5 minutes ago?”, Amber giggles trying to lighten the mood.

A handshake it is amber. Nice to meet you. I’ve heard good things about this place, and we’ll get to my ideas in a bit, first tell me a bit about why you’re out of energy I say w a raised eyebrow

“Let’s just say Sev, the bartender here took care of some special needs I had. “

“Took longer than I anticipated “, Amber took a long sip from her sine glass.

“We’ll leave it at that. So back to your ideas now”

Amber held her glass in front of her forming a barrier between them. Crossing her legs, she sat back in her richly upholstered chair , waiting fir his response.

I snap back to reality and finish my drink. “Another beer please”. My eyes journey over Amber taking in every detail and liking what I see.

Wanders in, the room being so different after having being away for so long. Finding a hidden seat to observe what may come..

Vaccinated!

Me too! Let's go get ourselves invited to a fun party! :D

sDU5SFn.jpeg

Back