Orgasm pill

Thirty years ago when I was learning hypnosis I got my wife to have an orgasm that started in her big toe and spread up her leg. I did not touch her.

That sounds good, but how does that help the guy get off? I think I prefer women getting their orgasms the old fashion way by playing hide the salami. :D

I am just joking, for those who are struggling with that concept. :)

I don't laugh along with the bully who is hitting someone and I don't laugh along with your "I have to take all I can get from women, by whatever means" approach you "jokingly" display in this thread and others.

Do you really think it turns women on? What do you actually have to offer that would encourage anyone to gift back? You come across as a me me me take take take person. Your writing indicates someone to avoid at the best of times and I wonder how far you would be from insulting or indeed assaulting women if intoxicated (or even while sober).

That sounds good, but how does that help the guy get off? I think I prefer women getting their orgasms the old fashion way by playing hide the salami. :D
You have so much to learn but you are too busy masturbating to pay attention aren't you.

If you want a mind blowing orgasm Harold then stop being such a self-absorbed immature person and learn the art of truly giving. By the way, using a woman as a masturbation object is not giving.

Joke away Harold, but who is laughing?

O Pill ??

Well IMHO if it were a PILL it wouldn't be instant O anyway unless it was sublingual and to most guys that just means the UPSTROKE of our tongue on your clit!

If any woman is THAT horny (or lazy) that she'd prefer to pop a PILL instead of bumping bones in the night then she's probably gonna have her first O 3 and a half seconds after his first pass with the sublingual part let alone burying the burger or however you described it above.

You know I love to harp on this but once she has been trained in G-GASMS we are usually well into the first O inside of 2 minutes - less if she is REALLY horny. Much less.

Unless you suck back these mythical "O PILLs" like a bag of Smarties® you only get one, right? With the G thingie happening you can keep her cuming until she taps ... or passes out. I think you have an argument from the FDA if you produce ANY pill that makes her pass out after a bunch of orgasms. SO far they can't won't regulate or put an outright (or left) BAN on our THUMBS. Besides, the thumb can be applied in almost any location. With a pill she'd need a glass of water and then you've got all the guys watching and moving in like a school of piranha on a menstruating teenager in the creek.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

Some ding dongs can over analyze just about anything. Next time I get another silly mood and start a thread that is really supposed to be playful, somebody slap me.

Some ding dongs can over analyze just about anything. Next time I get another silly mood and start a thread that is really supposed to be playful, somebody slap me.

I had considered slapping you when you suggested ol' farty pants help with your pill.

Can you just imagine a pill made up of cheap steak dinner, backhanded compliments, and mustache rides, yet has the whiff of old socks and digestive biscuits about it.

You could have called it 'le petite mort'.

I had an ex who had the interesting condition that if I purred and rolled my Rs at her, she'd have an orgasm on the spot, whether it was over the phone or in person. I'm not sure why she did, but I had lots of fun with it. I wish someone could make me orgasm so easily...

I had an ex who had the interesting condition that if I purred and rolled my Rs at her, she'd have an orgasm on the spot, whether it was over the phone or in person. I'm not sure why she did, but I had lots of fun with it. I wish someone could make me orgasm so easily...

DAMN. SO DID I. Long time ago but we were talking on the phone once and there was that Roy Orbeson song on her radio and when he did the RRRRRRRRR , I did it too and there was a weird silence. I said, "What?" and she got all giggly and said that sound made her cum.

Most of my conversations with her after that were primarily "'RRRRRRRRR......RRRRRRRR""

Weird. Great fun butt weird. It takes all kinds.

I had considered slapping you when you suggested ol' farty pants help with your pill.

Can you just imagine a pill made up of cheap steak dinner, backhanded compliments, and mustache rides, yet has the whiff of old socks and digestive biscuits about it.

You could have called it 'le petite mort'.

Is that a pic of JELLY or your luv doll?

Barberella came out the summer of 1969. I saw it at the Happy Valley Drive In at Phan Rang Vietnam. Jane Fonda never looked good in her life.

I've seen it and dearly wish I could erase that particular slice of hell from my memory.

All this gibbering and gabbering and still, not one of Lit's stellar minds have come forward with my magic pill. Look ya'll, this is serious stuff here so let's put some effort into it huh? And for the guys that hate me for even jesting about such a thing, I am NOT too lazy to masturbate. I have bigger plans. Like when you just can't shove your fingers in your pants for whatever reason. I could be sitting there acting like I'm listening to my inlaws or whatever and after one little pill, I'm in la la land and no one knows but me. :devil:

So, maybe no pill, but I always wondered how well the remote controlled vibes work.

One of my exes had one, and we played a few times... I used the remote to turn it on when we were or for drinks... Took about two martinis and 1 minute until she had a big fucking smile on her face.

I remember once, after I turned it on, she started to completely noon obviously press against a chair and whispered... Damn, it shifted to the side.

Look up "butterfly vibe" and see if it does it for you.

:)

So, maybe no pill, but I always wondered how well the remote controlled vibes work.

One of my exes had one, and we played a few times... I used the remote to turn it on when we were or for drinks... Took about two martinis and 1 minute until she had a big fucking smile on her face.

I remember once, after I turned it on, she started to completely noon obviously press against a chair and whispered... Damn, it shifted to the side.

Look up "butterfly vibe" and see if it does it for you.

:)

I have one of those and it isn't strong enough even on the highest setting.

One of these usually does the trick for me... and explosion of flavors bursting in my mouth! Simply orgasmic!

37971-Chocolate-Candies.jpg

DAMN. SO DID I. Long time ago but we were talking on the phone once and there was that Roy Orbeson song on her radio and when he did the RRRRRRRRR , I did it too and there was a weird silence. I said, "What?" and she got all giggly and said that sound made her cum.

Most of my conversations with her after that were primarily "'RRRRRRRRR......RRRRRRRR""

Weird. Great fun butt weird. It takes all kinds.

Any Scotsmen out there want to have phone sex to test this theory?!

Cripes, if this were possible I really be able to Rrrrrrrroll up the Rrrrrrrim to win!:D

Any Scotsmen out there want to have phone sex to test this theory?!

Cripes, if this were possible I really be able to Rrrrrrrroll up the Rrrrrrrim to win!:D

We are finally making progress. :D Maybe it won't be a pill but something else. Fine so I have to walk around with buds in my ears all day. SO BE IT. :D

We are finally making progress. :D Maybe it won't be a pill but something else. Fine so I have to walk around with buds in my ears all day. SO BE IT. :D

AND moving with the gait of Michael Jackson suffering from Tourette's. :D

See I had a comment in mind and then I looked at your av. Poof. Comment gone. What was I going to say? For that matter, what's my name again??

Isn't it amazing...and with only one nipple showing, too. I'm a regular tour de force! :D

I use hypnosis to create Hypnotic Orgasm Seeds (not pills). The seeds can be placed most anywhere in the body and triggered to to take root and grow at a future time. Hypnotic Orgasm Seeds grow quite quickly and for some even instantaneously. With proper care, they will blossom into more powerful, more intense and more pleasurable orgasms than the last orgasm.

I did this with one woman where I placed three Hypnotic Orgasm Seeds in her right index finger and allowed her to trigger them when ever she wanted. The funny thing was that she was going down on her favorite toy when she wondered if the seed was transferable. She focused and stroked her index finger along his underside and he immediately exploded!

Too bad you are not in Florida, I could load you up with your own Hypnotic Orgasm Seeds.

Back