Orc's Slave Training

rdsmith4

Virgin
Jasmine suggested that I post my story here. I am looking for constructive feedback.

The horn blowing awakens me from my sleep. “ORCS, ORCS,” the cry rings out over our small village. We are under attack. I watch as my father grabs his spear and sword before running out of our small hut. Mom grabs Sawah and me by the hand and whispers, “To the caves.”

Outside the hut, everything is a confusing blend of lights and sounds. In the dark, burning fires create confusing shadows. There are screams all around us. I see Kaga, a neighbor get beheaded by an orc’s ax. The orc has a spear in his gut. Mother makes a change direction to avoid three orcs fighting over Kathy, a girl only a year older than my twin sister and myself., a girl only a year older than my twin sister and myself.

We run into Harold, one of our town elders' hut, Harold runs the orc through with a spear, but he dies on the orc’s sword. Running out the back of the hut, mom turns to the right to avoid another orc who is busy rapping a girl whose face I can’t see. Mom keeps us running, but everything is a blur. Sights and sounds collide in my brain so fast that I can’t process them. The bodies of our friends and family litter the ground mixed in are a few orcs.

Running mom turns a corner heading toward the edge of town. Four orcs turn to face us. Mom turns and runs into the hut of Kaatruna, our medicine woman. Two orcs follow us in. Kaatruna tosses a powder at the faces of the orcs. Flames spring up where the powder touches their skin. They flee the hut. Opening a hidden door, Kaatruna directs Sawah and myself inside. It is a tight fit for us, but we are hidden.

Two more orcs enter the hut and are greeted by more of Kaatruna’s powder. Using cloaks, they block the powder from touching their skin. Mom and Kaatruna exit the back with the orcs following.

Sawa and I huddle together, crying in fear. We jump at every sound. Then the back door slams open as an orc enters. He is dragging my mother by the hair. Mom appears to be dazed. She moans when he tosses her on the bed.

He is huge, at least a head taller than a normal man. I watch as the orc slowly undresses. After placing his sword and helmet on the large table, he removes his chain shirt. I involuntarily moan as this orc takes off his undershirt displacing muscular arms and a massive chest. The orc stops and looks around. I duck back into the hidden room.

Mom screams, and I look back through the peephole. I see mom bent over the bed with the orc behind her. I watch in fascination, as he is fucks, my mom. Mom screams, “My ass. Take it out. It’s too big.” I want to help my mom, but what can I do against this giant orc. Then my mom says, “Deeper, yea, fill my ass.”

My pussy responds by getting wet. Mom was always very vocal when she was being fucked, and this has always aroused me.

“I’m cumming,” my sister whispers. This triggers a pleasant feeling that radiates from my pussy.

“Jesus fuck, my ass is full. Fuck my ass.” My mom’s change from screaming to encouraging this orc has an unexpected reaction in my pussy. I also notice movement beside me and look to see, in the dim light, that my sister is vigorously rubbing her pussy. I join her and begin rubbing mine. “Yes, fuck me. I’m close. Fill me with your seed. No, don’t,” my mom screams.

I look back through the peephole and see mom on her knees. I watch in amazement as the orc holding mom’s head feeds his huge cock into her mouth. Slowly it enters her mouth until it disappears completely. Then the orc pulls his entire cock out. It is pitch black and as big as a horse’s. He places the tip of his cock at mom’s lips. She uses her tongue to circle his cock head. When she parts her lips, he thrusts his cock entirely into her mouth. He continues to fuck my mom’s face for five or six-stroke, then pulls it back until only the head is inside her lips. He holds mom’s head, then groans loudly. I see his cum leak out of her mouth. I watch in amazement as mom pumps his cock. She again shocks me by using her finger to scoop the cum off her chin and back into her mouth. She then sucks her finger clean. Gross.

“Please,” mom says.

“Please what?” the orc asks in a gruff voice.

“Please fuck me.”

“No,” the orc responds. “What behind wall?”

“Please fuck me in the ass,” mom continues ignoring the question.

“Wall first,” the orc continues. He is staring directly at me.

I freeze as mom stands and moves towards our position. Reaching the door, she opens it. She says to the orc, “My daughters, Master.”

The orc grabs us by the hair and drags my sister and me back to the bed. He sits on the bed and forces mom down to her knees. He positions my hand at mom’s ass and says, “Fuck.”

I go to finger mom’s pussy, but she says, “No, my ass.”

I move to insert a finger in mom’s ass, but again she corrects me, “Use your fist.”

I make a fist and position push it into my mom’s ass. I am not only surprised at how easily my hand and arm enter into my mom’s ass, but by the fact that she instructs, “Deeper.”

I do not know this woman who looks like my own mother. This woman is a slut, not the prim and proper mom that I knew.

The orc lays on the bed, which is too small for him. I watch in amazement as mom takes the orc’s cock and takes its entire length into her mouth. Mom rocks back and takes more of my arm up her ass.

I make a fist and position push it into my mom’s ass. I am not only surprised at how easily my hand and arm enter into my mom’s ass, but by the fact that she instructs, “Deeper.”

I do not know this woman who looks like my own mother. This woman is a slut, not the prim and proper mom that I knew.

The orc lays on the bed, which is too small for him. I watch in amazement as mom takes the orc’s cock and takes its entire length into her mouth. Mom rocks back and takes more of my arm up her ass. When she rocks forward, she swallows the orc's entire cock. The night has gone strangely quiet. I look towards my sister and see her nightshirt up around her waist. She is busy rubbing her pussy with a round-eyed stare. I notice that without thinking, I am meeting mom’s thrusts with my arm.

My mind is in turmoil. We were always taught to only have sex with our husbands. Those who do not follow the rules have to give all of the men in the village blowjobs. My mind cannot process what is going on. Mom is fucking my arm faster.

The orc takes his cock out of mom’s mouth and grabbing my sister's hair, positions his cock at her lips. Sawa closes her mouth, but the orc pinches her nose. A minute passes while Sawa keeps her lips closed, but then she opens her mouth. But instead of air, she inhales the orc’s cock. The orc lets out a loud grunt, as Sawa's eyes, go wider. I watch as cum seeps out the side of her mouth.

Mom rocks back on my arm and screams, “I’m cumming.” Her body shudders, then she looks at Sawa and says, “No, that’s mine.” She scrambles over to Sawa and starts licking the orc’s cum off my sister’s face. I sit hard on the floor and I watch in horror my sister lick the orc’s cock clean. Then my mom sticks her tongue into my sister's mouth seeking more cum. My mind rejects what I am seeing. My prim and proper mom and my sister, who thinks boys are dumb, fighting over who gets to swallow orc cum. Double gross.

Jasmine steered you wrong. You are NOT supposed to post stories here. This forum is for discussing story ideas.

Back