One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best thing about waking up ...

Wooo...the index is finally up to date once again! Sleep calls at least, have a beautiful day all! :kiss::heart::kiss:

One lazy morning picture to greet you when you awaken...

attachment.php

And another that you've already seen recently to fix a link that I broke somewhere along the line. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

would be being greeted by a sight like that. That would get me up in the morning .. mmm, yes
:rose::rose::rose:

Ohhh, I love it when you do that! Such sexy lips.

That thing is supposed to be a robe, though it doesn't do much to keep me warm. It is rather good at encouraging others to help warm me up though.

attachment.php

Happy Monday!

I should be running around in my corset and heels right about now with my camera in hand, or at least working on the couple of different requests that I have. No...I don't think I've forgotten any of them. However, it's absolutely freezing in here and it's so warm and snuggly under my blanket that the corset really doesn't sound all that appealing right at the moment.

So...back to my lingerie tangent from last night. Part of the inspiration for the lingerie buying spree was the death of one of my favorite gowns. For some reason the little straps on my nighties always have trouble holding up for long and they can only be repaired so many times. So, while these aren't new pictures...I dedicate them in loving memory.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That was my favorite thing about it...I LOVE that color. I'm so sad that it's gone. Hopefully my new lovelies with arrive soon and give me some comfort.

As for the robe, it doesn't always stay open, but it doesn't hide much when it's closed either. Here, let me show you. And just in case it's hiding too much for you here's a crudely blatant shot of my ass in it...or out of it as the case may be.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very sexy pics, your boobs and pussy look very fun to play with.

Wooo...the index is finally up to date once again! Sleep calls at least, have a beautiful day all! :kiss::heart::kiss:

One lazy morning picture to greet you when you awaken...

And another that you've already seen recently to fix a link that I broke somewhere along the line. :rolleyes:

That's a lovely soft first pic :)

And definitely liking the shower pic :)

Something different...

Fantasy or reality?

My sweetheart rejected my advances a total of three times between the time he got home and the time we went to bed...

Rejecting your advances that bit can't be reality, enjoyed the writing :)

Something different...

Fantasy or reality?

My sweetheart rejected my advances a total of three times between the time he got home and the time we went to bed.

Now that was very hot! I hope it was real just for the fact that I hope you had some fun recently ;) Regardless, you should write more like this!

They just won't stay on! I can't imagine why...really. :D

Mmmm, thank you baby. I'm really regretting not preparing anything special for you guys for halloween, but I'm really glad that you're enjoying what was posted. :kiss:

So very very true!!

I have quite a few outdoors pics and while I don't have one with my breasts on a conference table, I do have one around here somewhere with them on my desk stacked with papers. I'll see if I can dig that one up for you in the next couple of days if you think it might make an acceptable substitute.

I spent a LOT of time in my last thread running around the office taking naughty pictures every chance that I got, took a few poor quality but very public pictures for the I Dare You thread, and I love taking pictures outside in the sun...and in the snow as can be seen over the last couple of pages. ;)

Now all you have to do is take off those panties and spread your thighs wide like you have them in this photo. Then use your fingers to spread those sexy lips.

My sweetheart rejected my advances a total of three times between the time he got home and the time we went to bed. When he finally came to bed he was spotlessly clean, with just a hint of cologne which he only puts on when he thinks something is going to happen. He stripped down completely naked and crawled into bed. I got into bed fully dressed and stubbornly acting as if I had no interest at all. We watched part of a movie until I started to doze off and he turned it off, gave me a soft kiss on the lips, and rolled over with a sigh.

I rolled over right behind him and told him not to move a muscle and slowly started massaging his back ever so lightly. The tips of my fingers trailing across his skin, my lips and tongue following along with light gentle kisses. I carefully slipped from my clothes, discarding them in a pile on the floor as I moved.

I pressed closer to him, my straining nipples hard against his back. My fingers in his hair pulling his head to the side as I kissed my way up his neck, I sucked his earlobe (one of his SPOTS) into my mouth and he moaned loudly writhing against me, reaching for me. I bit down harder on his ear as I pushed his hand away. Telling him he was to stay where I put him and not move until told to do so.

I pushed him over on his back with his hands above his head and continued exploring his body with my lips. Moving slowly from his neck all the way down to his feet, not missing a single spot along the way, except for his cock and balls which I slowly, carefully moved my lips and tongue around, making sure to use enough pressure so he could feel the tugging against them, but not actually touching them.

I slid up his body for a moment until my breasts were resting around his cock and ordered him to squeeze. His hands came down quickly, gripping my breasts firmly, his fingers pinching and pulling my hard nipples as he squeezed my breasts around his cock, stroking himself with them. I tipped my head down, watching, allowing him to feel my warm breath on the head of his cock for a minute before running the tip of my tongue across it...once.

I pushed his hands back over his head and slid up his body until my slit was across his cock, coating him with my juices. I slid slowly back and forth on him as I wrapped my fingers in his hair kissing him deeply. We continued like this for a few minutes, his hips bucking wildly beneath me, coming closer and closer to penetrating me with each thrust. I sat up on him and ground myself against his cock. He reached for me and I batted his hand away and pulled away from his cock. He whimpered my name.

I slid back down until I was sitting cross legged between his thighs and reached for the lube, rubbing it between my hands to warm it up. I coated his balls in it first, holding them in both hands, caressing, massaging, loving the feeling of his silky smooth skin. I heard him continuing to beg for more, as if from a distance as I was so caught up in my actions. I wrapped both hands around his cock and by alternating hands created a rhythm where they were always stroking down towards him, never pulling away. I pulsed and twisted my fingers around him as I stroked. His hips moved wildly as he moaned, saying the sensation was like pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy continuously while I came around him.

I soon switched my movements so my hands were constantly pulling away from him. Still alternating hands for a continuous stroke, still twisting both hands in different directions, still pulsating my hands gently around him. Making sure that the bottom fingers of my lower hand pressed along his taint and squeezed over his balls as they moved. His back arched and he moaned loudly, a constant river of cum began pouring down over my hands, but he remained hard and I continued to stroke, pulling the cum from deep inside of him.

I reached for a vibe with a clitoral stimulator that stands out from it and layed it between his legs. The shaft of the vibe ran along his taint and through the crease of his leg along one side of his cock and balls, the rabbit head lay in the crease on the other side of his cock and balls. I turned them on low sending vibrations running through him, along him, felt deep inside of him even without any penetration. I gently wrapped my lips around the throbbing, sensitive head of his cock and sucked lightly on him, my tongue working his favorite spot just beneath the head and soon his hips were bucking again and he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock down my throat with a loud moan as another massive orgasm ripped through his body.

I pulled the toy away and held him close to me, one hand wrapped gently around his cock. I noticed he was still hard and asked if he could cum again. He said it felt like he was still cumming. I told him I wanted him to cum inside of me and he said he would do anything I wanted.

I scooped up some of the lube mixed with his cum and pressed my fingers to my ass, quickly sliding as many as I could inside, pressing against my muscles, willing them to relax. I rolled over on my hands and knees, my ass high in the air. He ran his hands across my ass before pressing his cock against my tight hole and slowly pushing himself into me. I swear his cock felt bigger than it ever had before, but it felt so good to be stretched around him. I reached for the vibe and buried it in my pussy and turned it on asking him if he could feel it. He said yes, and that it felt good, but that it was my ass that felt amazing. He said it felt like my asshole was cumming and that it felt like it was gripping him and sucking him in like my pussy does when I cum. In response to this I shoved my vibe deeper into my pussy, grinding the rabbit against my throbbing clit, thrust back against him and clenched my muscles around his cock and cried out with pleasure as my own orgasm rocked my body. He pumped his cock into me one last time and I felt his cock spasming deep inside of me, felt wave after wave of hot cum filling my ass.

We pulled apart with a sigh, nuzzling each other and giggling softly as we tried to untangle the blankets. We passed out like this, wrapped in each others arms, and neither of us woke until noon later that day.

Wow.... HOT

I couldnt be around this weekend and I come back to so many totally sexy pictures of you. You are gorgeous !!! I love every inch of you. And that story ... So hot. Sounds like such a lucky guy ;) Would love for that to me. I have a craving right now that I think only you could satisfy ... Have missed you baby. :heart:

Something different...

Fantasy or reality?

My sweetheart rejected my advances a total of three times between the time he got home and the time we went to bed. When he finally came to bed he was spotlessly clean, with just a hint of cologne which he only puts on when he thinks something is going to happen. He stripped down completely naked and crawled into bed. I got into bed fully dressed and stubbornly acting as if I had no interest at all. We watched part of a movie until I started to doze off and he turned it off, gave me a soft kiss on the lips, and rolled over with a sigh.

I rolled over right behind him and told him not to move a muscle and slowly started massaging his back ever so lightly. The tips of my fingers trailing across his skin, my lips and tongue following along with light gentle kisses. I carefully slipped from my clothes, discarding them in a pile on the floor as I moved.

I pressed closer to him, my straining nipples hard against his back. My fingers in his hair pulling his head to the side as I kissed my way up his neck, I sucked his earlobe (one of his SPOTS) into my mouth and he moaned loudly writhing against me, reaching for me. I bit down harder on his ear as I pushed his hand away. Telling him he was to stay where I put him and not move until told to do so.

I pushed him over on his back with his hands above his head and continued exploring his body with my lips. Moving slowly from his neck all the way down to his feet, not missing a single spot along the way, except for his cock and balls which I slowly, carefully moved my lips and tongue around, making sure to use enough pressure so he could feel the tugging against them, but not actually touching them.

I slid up his body for a moment until my breasts were resting around his cock and ordered him to squeeze. His hands came down quickly, gripping my breasts firmly, his fingers pinching and pulling my hard nipples as he squeezed my breasts around his cock, stroking himself with them. I tipped my head down, watching, allowing him to feel my warm breath on the head of his cock for a minute before running the tip of my tongue across it...once.

I pushed his hands back over his head and slid up his body until my slit was across his cock, coating him with my juices. I slid slowly back and forth on him as I wrapped my fingers in his hair kissing him deeply. We continued like this for a few minutes, his hips bucking wildly beneath me, coming closer and closer to penetrating me with each thrust. I sat up on him and ground myself against his cock. He reached for me and I batted his hand away and pulled away from his cock. He whimpered my name.

I slid back down until I was sitting cross legged between his thighs and reached for the lube, rubbing it between my hands to warm it up. I coated his balls in it first, holding them in both hands, caressing, massaging, loving the feeling of his silky smooth skin. I heard him continuing to beg for more, as if from a distance as I was so caught up in my actions. I wrapped both hands around his cock and by alternating hands created a rhythm where they were always stroking down towards him, never pulling away. I pulsed and twisted my fingers around him as I stroked. His hips moved wildly as he moaned, saying the sensation was like pushing his cock deeper and deeper into my pussy continuously while I came around him.

I soon switched my movements so my hands were constantly pulling away from him. Still alternating hands for a continuous stroke, still twisting both hands in different directions, still pulsating my hands gently around him. Making sure that the bottom fingers of my lower hand pressed along his taint and squeezed over his balls as they moved. His back arched and he moaned loudly, a constant river of cum began pouring down over my hands, but he remained hard and I continued to stroke, pulling the cum from deep inside of him.

I reached for a vibe with a clitoral stimulator that stands out from it and layed it between his legs. The shaft of the vibe ran along his taint and through the crease of his leg along one side of his cock and balls, the rabbit head lay in the crease on the other side of his cock and balls. I turned them on low sending vibrations running through him, along him, felt deep inside of him even without any penetration. I gently wrapped my lips around the throbbing, sensitive head of his cock and sucked lightly on him, my tongue working his favorite spot just beneath the head and soon his hips were bucking again and he grabbed my hair and shoved his cock down my throat with a loud moan as another massive orgasm ripped through his body.

I pulled the toy away and held him close to me, one hand wrapped gently around his cock. I noticed he was still hard and asked if he could cum again. He said it felt like he was still cumming. I told him I wanted him to cum inside of me and he said he would do anything I wanted.

I scooped up some of the lube mixed with his cum and pressed my fingers to my ass, quickly sliding as many as I could inside, pressing against my muscles, willing them to relax. I rolled over on my hands and knees, my ass high in the air. He ran his hands across my ass before pressing his cock against my tight hole and slowly pushing himself into me. I swear his cock felt bigger than it ever had before, but it felt so good to be stretched around him. I reached for the vibe and buried it in my pussy and turned it on asking him if he could feel it. He said yes, and that it felt good, but that it was my ass that felt amazing. He said it felt like my asshole was cumming and that it felt like it was gripping him and sucking him in like my pussy does when I cum. In response to this I shoved my vibe deeper into my pussy, grinding the rabbit against my throbbing clit, thrust back against him and clenched my muscles around his cock and cried out with pleasure as my own orgasm rocked my body. He pumped his cock into me one last time and I felt his cock spasming deep inside of me, felt wave after wave of hot cum filling my ass.

We pulled apart with a sigh, nuzzling each other and giggling softly as we tried to untangle the blankets. We passed out like this, wrapped in each others arms, and neither of us woke until noon later that day.

Excellent piece o writing, you should write more

Hmmm...a nice, hard fucking perhaps? :devil:

Without a doubt! Also oh so very sensitive and such a wonderful feeling to have those plump lips licked, sucked, and nibbled on. ;)

would be being greeted by a sight like that. That would get me up in the morning .. mmm, yes
:rose::rose:

I like to start the mornings off with something a bit softer, wouldn't want to get you too worked up before you had to leave the house for the day. :rose:

Very sexy pics, your boobs and pussy look very fun to play with.

Oh they are! I know I can't resist the urge very often. ;)

That's a lovely soft first pic :)

And definitely liking the shower pic :)

Rejecting your advances that bit can't be reality, enjoyed the writing :)

Awww, thank you darling. Rejection does happen now and then...but normally only when it's leading up to something else. I'm glad you enjoyed my story though. I was a bit hesitant about posting that one. :kiss:

Allow me to be decent and post here in your thread instead of my incessant lurking. It's only right since I did pm you. I appreciate all that you're doing here. In a major way...:devil:

Now that was very hot! I hope it was real just for the fact that I hope you had some fun recently ;) Regardless, you should write more like this!

It was, and I always have fun. You know I'm not willing to make my own if left to my own devices for too long either. :kiss:

Consider me highly encouraged!!!!!!!

I do love it when you're feeling encouraged. ;)

Very much so. ;) :devil:

:rose:

Mmmm....that's very good to hear. I'm still waiting on my story though, and I think I need to work on one dedicated to you. :kiss:

Wish you could snuggle with me lover, it's gloomy outside. :rose:

It's cold and gloomy out here too. I would love some snuggles. :rose:

Now all you have to do is take off those panties and spread your thighs wide like you have them in this photo. Then use your fingers to spread those sexy lips.

Wait... So that's the position you want now and not crouched over the camera?

Wow.... HOT

Indeed. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :kiss:

I couldnt be around this weekend and I come back to so many totally sexy pictures of you. You are gorgeous !!! I love every inch of you. And that story ... So hot. Sounds like such a lucky guy ;) Would love for that to me. I have a craving right now that I think only you could satisfy ... Have missed you baby. :heart:

Sorry you weren't around this weekend, but I'm glad you enjoyed all that you came back to. I'm quite sure I could figure out a way to take care of that craving for you. :heart:

Six inch circumference, so you might stretch a little :devil:

Ok...that's not quite as terrifying as what I had originally envisioned. :eek:

Excellent piece o writing, you should write more

Thank you very much, that means a lot coming from you. I do love to write, but tend to do it in bits and pieces and never get around to anything worth submitting. Maybe I'll just continue to share my bits and pieces here when I'm inspired.

That is such a sexy pic! You look absolutely gorgeous :)

I would LOVE to have my head right there between those thighs, staring up at that cleft hovering above my face! You look so damn lickable!

I thank you. I suppose that picture is an invitation if ever there was one. Everything is just easily accessible and...ready. ;)

Ohhh, I love it when you do that! Such sexy lips. :heart:

That thing is supposed to be a robe, though it doesn't do much to keep me warm. It is rather good at encouraging others to help warm me up though. ;)

attachment.php

wow, if I wokeup next you like this, I wouldnt want to work or go out , man, your one sexy lady

Mmmm....that's very good to hear. I'm still waiting on my story though, and I think I need to work on one dedicated to you. :kiss:

It's cold and gloomy out here too. I would love some snuggles. :rose:

The sun is brightly setting on the horizon as I race home from work. You told me about the surprise you have for me and my naughty mind has been buzzing with possibilities. What could you have in store for me?

As I get out of the car, my cock is stiffly nestled in my pants. I have missed your fragrance and your touch. I open the door and notice the lights aren't on. I say 'Hello?'

No one replies.

I yell again and search the rooms. I hear a slight moan from the bedroom as my heartbeat increases. I crack open the door to see you in the blue lingerie I bought on our anniversary, legs in the air, pleasuring yourself with the vibrator I bought you for your birthday a few years ago. It turns me on to see you use it. The way it makes you rub your gorgeous breasts, the way it makes you arch your back in passion, the way it makes your pussy wet.

It's all too much, as I unzip my jeans and start to jerk-off. I spit in my hand to lube my cock up as you continue to masturbate yourself. I moan aloud as pre-cum dribbles out of my cock.

You catch me in the act, and beg for me to take you.

Cock in hand, I stroll to the side of the bed as you crawl over to me. You start rubbing my shaft, while kissing and licking the bulbous head. I pet your hair and tell you how much I appreciate feeling your soft hands and warm mouth on my cock.

I pull out of your wet mouth, and start stripping your clothes off. I massage and carress your body from your toes up, intermintedly kissing your lucious skin. I work my way to your pussy lips, and begin fondling your holes. Licking your clit while fucking you with my fingers I tell you how hot you are.

With your ass in the air I tell you to wait a second as I head to the kitchen. I open the freezer and pull out the ice cube tray, and walk back to the bedroom. I tell you to close your eyes and you obey.

I take out the first ice cube and rub it on your swollen clit, causing you to exhale loudly in pleasure. I take out another, and entice your wet pussy with it. Soon the warmth of your hole melts the cubes, so I take two more. This time I encircle your tight asshole, watching as it contracts to the touch of the cold ice. I watch you grasp the sheets as I gently insert it in your anus, making sure not to lose my grip.

After I use eight other cubes to fill and thrill your holes I flip you over and crawl to your breasts. I lick and suck on your nipples while massaging them. I take the last two cubes and place them on your large jugs as you moan in pleasure. I lean in and kiss you, maintaining the frozen foreplay.

I flip you over again, and position your ass up in the air. You're now begging me to fuck your tight snatch, and my cock is willing to relent. I slowly glide my hard rod into you, thrusting but not too fast. Your pussy still feels as hot and tight as it did after we first met. I slap your asscheeks, causing your pussy muscles to clench on my large cock.

I begin to pump you faster, causing my balls to slap on your clit. Your moans are so hot, telling me to take you right here and now. I pull your hair back and take full control of you. Your juices start to leak onto the sheets, staining them with your sweet love nectar.

I reach around and grab your breasts, once jiggling from getting fucked but now in good hands. I give you a kiss and tell you I'm about to bust a nut, but not before I make you cum on my cock. I begin to go as far in your little cunny as I fondle your titties while maintaining our lip-locked kiss, only broken by your loud moans telling me you're about to cum. I sit upright triumphantly as you scream in ecstacy, rolling orgams overwhelming your pussyhole.

As you settle down I continue pumping your twat. One last slap on your butt, leaving a red hand mark, I flip you over and glide my cock between your big tits. I lean in and kiss you as I pump your breasts. With a soft grunt my cock stiffens, my balls tighten, and I release five thick ropes of cum onto your melons. You rub the cream into your skin and smile.

It was the best surprise I've ever had.

Thank you very much, that means a lot coming from you. I do love to write, but tend to do it in bits and pieces and never get around to anything worth submitting. Maybe I'll just continue to share my bits and pieces here when I'm inspired.

Not all do you look sunning your writing is really top quality and you should concentrate on it more and submit stuff to this site

Why thank you hun. I'm starting to think you have a thing for that particular bit of fluff.

I might have a thing for seeing as much of you as I can from every possible way I can... maybe... up close....:D

Without a doubt! Also oh so very sensitive and such a wonderful feeling to have those plump lips licked, sucked, and nibbled on. ;)

Awww, thank you darling. Rejection does happen now and then...but normally only when it's leading up to something else. I'm glad you enjoyed my story though. I was a bit hesitant about posting that one. :kiss:

*drifts off*

Ah so it's not really rejection just making you wait a little. Glad you got through the hesitation :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back