Once more with feeling.

Well someone's shorts need to be on the floor, there hasn't been any nakedness in here for a while *whistles innocently*

Well someone's shorts need to be on the floor, there hasn't been any nakedness in here for a while *whistles innocently*

Well, I'm voting for your shorts on the floor. I'm selfish that way. Shit, that's more than three words:rolleyes:

Well, I'm voting for your shorts on the floor. I'm selfish that way. Shit, that's more than three words:rolleyes:

Aww that might make blade sad :rolleyes:. All I've got right now is an awful picture of my ass in yoga pants, you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Nothing awful there. Well, maybe the print.
Oh wait, those aren't the yoga pants, those are see through!

An awful pic? I sowwy, I don't see any "awful" pics of your hot-spotted ass, missy!

So where the 'lecherous apes' be hangin'? ;)

Well Hello there!

pepe-le-pew.jpg

Those pants release the beast in me ;)

Also, I like how you post a pic and just say, "here..." as if you're nonchalantly tossing out bread crumbs to the pigeons. Naturally, we all flock. "Bread! BREAD! bread! Bread. BREAD. bread."

It's just too easy.

Butt, butt, butt......

You're the one who said bare!

*regardless, those spotchy britches look mighty fine*

Parker, I hate to say this; but your av has a misspelled word.

Jus' lookin' out for ya, buddy.

Vulcan fisting.

It is only logical! :D

As for the yoga pants, they look like little tiny hand prints all over you. Oh, I have small hands and volunteer to help recreate the feeling the pants look inspires! :devil:

Nice ass. I would love to be in it while you had a toy inside your pussy. What a thrill that would be!

Last edited:
Parker, I hate to say this; but your av has a misspelled word.

Jus' lookin' out for ya, buddy.

that's a fuckin' hoot. maybe we should put quarters in it!

time for a change anyway. izat better?

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh you have no taste :rolleyes:

Connubium, I do not think that even looks like you. We do not all come here just for the pictures. We also like the back and forth banter as well!! But the pictures are great as well! :D

*spanks bottom*... :p Sorry, it's just a natural reaction of mine when I see a hot ass like yours, especially in those pants! Nothing awful at all about that. I loved it.

Back