Oh Snap It's Cipher!

Eh, we'll see if it is..Got a few idiots pmming me with bullshit..Typical though.

I want that huge white cock, you know i can handle it ;)

You and i have unfinished business :devil:

Huge? you must have me confused with another more well endowed white guy...lol

and what business might that be?:devil:

I don't do requests, i'm NOT here for that, But sometimes i will if it isn't outlandish & the PM is respectful.

Doesn't mean i'll always be nice enough..lol JUST SAYING

So here ya go, a few hard nip pics i had on my comp from awhile back.

;)

Hello Pretty Lady, I was thinking they were hard from the cold... when read all your post.. its snowing here. Hope you are doing well and work is not to crazy?

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Huge? you must have me confused with another more well endowed white guy...lol

and what business might that be?:devil:

Most def not my baby, You're all the white guy i need LOL ;)

And you know what business :devil:

Hello Pretty Lady, I was thinking they were hard from the cold... when read all your post.. its snowing here. Hope you are doing well and work is not to crazy?

hugs:kiss::rose:

fred

Not snowing here yet, And work is crazy of course.

:)

Well getting arrested would delay you pleasuring my breasts, and that's a problem for me..But if jail works for you lol Have fun with that..

I would never want to do anything to delay pleasing you. I'll at least put on some shorts and a shirt before heading over. And I'm in no hurry to go to jail.

I would never want to do anything to delay pleasing you. I'll at least put on some shorts and a shirt before heading over. And I'm in no hurry to go to jail.

Now that's what i'm talking about!

Yeah jail doesn't seem like a place for you lol

Your mouth on my tits seems a great place for you :D:devil:

I'm just sayin!

Now that's what i'm talking about!

Yeah jail doesn't seem like a place for you lol

Your mouth on my tits seems a great place for you :D:devil:

I'm just sayin!

My mouth and tongue would be absolutely thrilled to lick, suck, nibble, caress, and lap at those gorgeous breasts and nipples for hours and hours. I should probably wear some loose shorts, wouldn't want to tear them open while I'm pleasing you.

My mouth and tongue would be absolutely thrilled to lick, suck, nibble, caress, and lap at those gorgeous breasts and nipples for hours and hours. I should probably wear some loose shorts, wouldn't want to tear them open while I'm pleasing you.

Loose shorts would work, My hand could slip inside ;)

Loose shorts would work, My hand could slip inside ;)

I think I'll just loose them, but your hand is still welcome to do whatever you want. As long as I can continue to please your breasts and more... if you tell me to :)

I think I'll just loose them, but your hand is still welcome to do whatever you want. As long as I can continue to please your breasts and more... if you tell me to :)

I like the way you think ;)

I do like telling people what to do :catroar: :devil:

How've you been btw?

I like the way you think ;)

I do like telling people what to do :catroar: :devil:

How've you been btw?

I am also a fan of how dirty your mind gets from time to time. And with you Jess, you could be in complete control :) I'd be yours to do with what pleases you.

Pretty decent, busy with work and just got over a crazy cold but now I'm good. What about you?

I am also a fan of how dirty your mind gets from time to time. And with you Jess, you could be in complete control :) I'd be yours to do with what pleases you.

Pretty decent, busy with work and just got over a crazy cold but now I'm good. What about you?

My mind can be raunchy, but always Dominant. That seems to be a prob for some lol OH WELLLL

Oh you're giving me permission? Laughable.

"And with you Jess, you could be in complete control"

It should say "you would be"..

Tsk Tsk.

My mind can be raunchy, but always Dominant. That seems to be a prob for some lol OH WELLLL

Oh you're giving me permission? Laughable.

"And with you Jess, you could be in complete control"

It should say "you would be"..

Tsk Tsk.

I have no problem releasing control. And I did mis-type, you ARE in control Jess. If we were to meet, I would do whatever you asked, in hopes of giving you the ultimate level of pleasure. What do YOU want me to do to/for you?

I have no problem releasing control. And I did mis-type, you ARE in control Jess. If we were to meet, I would do whatever you asked, in hopes of giving you the ultimate level of pleasure. What do YOU want me to do to/for you?

I want for you to check your PM's. That's a very small start to my pleasure.

Mis-Typing. Oh. no.

Back