Oh, hello again.... ;)

Life has taken a very positive turn of event lately And I couldn't be more happier than I am right now.

Sure, some things aren't so great but I am smiling and looking forward to things getting better.

nice congrads and whatever it might be i hope you enjoy all the happiness the world brings you:D:D

Life has taken a very positive turn of event lately And I couldn't be more happier than I am right now.

Sure, some things aren't so great but I am smiling and looking forward to things getting better.

That is GREAT!!!, I'm happy for you!

:rose:

That's wonderful to hear.

As long as you can still smile, life ain't bad.

Great to hear things are going well. :)

Sorry for posting, I just wanted to say that I am glad you seem to be doing better and are happy. FYI I am watching the game too.

I promise I will catch up with all of you. I am just having fun in the new stages of this relationship.

Work kind of sucks right now as I havnt found a permanent job so I am supplying.... Boo. Being a supply teacher sucks.

I just found out I have surgery on the 18th of this month so if any of you wanna send me flowers and nice things please do! ;) just kidding, loves. Surgery is on my knee. Hopefully it gives me a better idea as to why I'm always in pain.

I am a Bills fan, so I am use to watching teams lose. You must remember though, it was the first game, and Ogletree for Dallas came out of NO where. The Giants have 15 more games yet.

Glorious, delicious curves. I love your body and it's so easy to imagine myself sliding inside you. Thank you for sharing.

if you do not like your ladies big, beautiful and curvy, then you are in the wrong place!

Index

Leopard
4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 12. 14. 15. 16. 17.

Green Tank Top
2. 3. 5. 6. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 29.

Zebra
1. 2. 3. 4. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 15. 17. 18. 19.

Bathroom Shots
2. 4. 5. 6. 8. 9. 10. 11. 13.

:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I told him about this site and he thinks it's awesome. Haha. I'm not sure if I'll have any new photos for the next little while but I'll keep popping by. How is everyone doing?

Doing good! Happy you found a nice guy.

...Hhhmmmm Happy Secrets and pictures of her fun.... Now that is a nice setup

Hi...
Glad to hear you are well, I am doing ok. Watching football on the first Sunday of the year, my team lost badly. But enjoying the games none the less.

Back