Office Pics

attachment.php

Love your legs, very sexy......

well they get stuck listening to me too.

Oh I'm sure you're a pleasure to hear! ;)

you say that, but you haven't heard me sing. Dogs howl, babies cry, glass shatters, ears bleed. never encourage me with karaoke. I will say my mom's 3rd husband and I did an awesome drunk rendition of total eclipse of the heart at his annual christmas bar hop with old friends (apparently total eclipse was his yearly tradition, and he sings just as badly as i do)

Just plain awesome! I may have a few questions, can I get your extension? ;)

I try to avoid work calls at work whenever possible.

Too funny!!! And one should never underestimate anything, even things as amazing as those boobs of yours!!!:D

thank you

What gorgeous "playthings" Would love to spend hours enjoying them!!!:rose::D

thank you

your boobs are a amazing feature, for sure. Wouldn't mind be bumped by them...though I do see your pain in working around things.

thank you. and I do hope i dont bother people too much when I bump into them. I will say, it is funny with people I don't know well, because I bump into them and they say sorry, like i wasn't the one leaning over them to see what they were trying to show me on their monitor.

Damn!!!
Even better than I imagined!!!
They could photo bomb me anytime.
Thank you

well thanks

Yes many will enjoy hearing your voice... there are a few threads where others share.

I'm happy to see you did start a thread Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Hope you will still post on other threads.

hugs :kiss::rose:

old borg fred

thank you, and I guess i can find something fittingly dorkalicious to turn into just audio. maybe i will appear on other threads from time to time, but I am sure most people are tired of my overposting, so keeping to my thread is easier to ignore. I try to at least be polite.

I'd love to hear from her!

Well I have been clocked at 19 curse words in well less than 2 minutes on a work rant....and I get creative.

Office blues

nice legs: nasty desk, but if you want to flash someone it becomes a convenient device.

Five_Inch_Heels ...Absolutely love your legs and heels. I would be distracted all day if I worked in your office!

Love your legs, very sexy......

Is there a desk across from yours so I can just stare at your sexy legs all day

What a lovely view!!:rose::rose::rose:

Wow .... an amazing picture

Lovely photo. You just need to uncross your legs.

Gorgeous Legs and Shoes!! :kiss:

Five_Inch_Heels ...Absolutely love your legs and heels. I would be distracted all day if I worked in your office!

Amazing legs!!!:rose:

Yeah, I like 'em too. They're kind of a curse in a lot of ways however. Oh well.

A quick pic in the stall. Only place to find a bit of privacy.

Attachments

• 9E18D4C6-6C11-4FCB-A5D0-70BABB79F67E.jpg
    9E18D4C6-6C11-4FCB-A5D0-70BABB79F67E.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 0
Back