nude beach

130952.jpg

Eight months ago we were on holiday at an Island with a lagoon very like that, unfortunately I couldn't persuade my wife to do this - it would have been awesome.
Was it a secret place no one around? Or was she saying no becUse too many people looking

Miss hitting nude beach. Dont seem like there are to many around any more... Want to plan a secret vacation to hit one and surprise wife lol

I love the freedom nudity gives you and visisted one this past week when on a girl's trip to Florida. So much fun!
I agree. From my limited experience on nude beaches, I find them naturally liberating in a certain way. Like this is the way humans should go to the beach. (with ample suntan lotion on those sensitive spots, of course!)

I love nude beaches. I get aroused pretty easily when people see me naked though so most of the time when I went there, I’m pretty much edging myself the whole time.

Tend to ended up orgasm multiple times and spreading my pussy wide open a lot.
So beautiful

I was sunbathing naked, on the one nudist beach in NE Scotland and do not normally get too excited by naked boys.

But I saw a handsome tanned guy walking along, as the waves broke over his legs. As my eyes caught site of his penis, I just had to take off my dark glasses, for a better look.

It must have been at least seven inches long and hung down semi erect between his legs. But what made my heart beat faster, was the way it swung as he took every step.

Now, I know I could no way have greeted him inside my tight vagina but just watching it, long and swinging, really got me so very aroused.

I was sunbathing naked, on the one nudist beach in NE Scotland and do not normally get too excited by naked boys.

But I saw a handsome tanned guy walking along, as the waves broke over his legs. As my eyes caught site of his penis, I just had to take off my dark glasses, for a better look.

It must have been at least seven inches long and hung down semi erect between his legs. But what made my heart beat faster, was the way it swung as he took every step.

Now, I know I could no way have greeted him inside my tight vagina but just watching it, long and swinging, really got me so very aroused.
He was dangling bait but you didn’t bite?!

Back