nude beach

I went to Baker beach in SF once. I loved it. I could have stayed the whole day. I always wanted to go to Marshall, which is over the rocks from Baker near the Golden Gate because it was a gay male spot, but it was way to difficult to get there without a car.

137_1000.jpg

This is a more typical sight on most nudist beaches than the explicitly sexual pics. You can see sexual activity if you look in out-of-the-way places (as I have done, mainly by accident) but generally it is frowned on. 😇
It looks like the guy on the left is hard.....maybe he's hoping the pics get a bit more daring.

GF and I learned to surf at Black's Beach in San Diego at...22? Quite the adventure for a couple of Ohio kids.

Very liberating, indeed Filipina...but I had to turn over and stick it in the sand when the beautiful mommy next to us oiled her perfect boobs...

I saw topless women on beaches overseas and a few of them looked very good to me.
I've never been nude in public. I'm afraid that my average endowment would shrink to a button or that I would get a hardon that would not go away.

So, if it makes me a hypocrite or not, I love to look in public, but prefer not to show in public.

I saw topless women on beaches overseas and a few of them looked very good to me.
I've never been nude in public. I'm afraid that my average endowment would shrink to a button or that I would get a hardon that would not go away.

So, if it makes me a hypocrite or not, I love to look in public, but prefer not to show in public.
Know thyself

Back