Novel ways of cooling off in a heatwave

Popsicle, anyone?

I'm not sure which is colder, tangerine or strawberry ... ;)

Last edited:
It does take a certain amount of talent to get every drop of that melted fluid ... :devil: (but I'm confident you would be up for the task ;) )

It does take a certain amount of talent to get every drop of that melted fluid ... :devil: (but I'm confident you would be up for the task ;) )

a lady always makes sure to leave at least a hint of the sticky trail on her chin to dab at with her napkin... purely for visual effect of course...

It's the middle of a heatwave. Do you have an interesting way of keeping cool? If so, you're welcome to post it here. Both genders are encouraged to illustrate their methods :)

I'll start off with a few of my own ... :devil:

MMMMM love the ice pics, now if I only could lick those drops away:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Can I have both please,.......but please keep them in that position:D:devil:
What a great Idea to start a tread:cool: and so will keep up with something silly to contribute here;)
I'd love to see your contributions -- I'm sure they'd be up to your usual erotic standards ... :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Cooling of with ..................

I'd love to see your contributions -- I'm sure they'd be up to your usual erotic standards ... :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Not sure about that those little suckers kept falling off,........and melting:eek:
But here is my contribution cooling of after sunbathing:eek:

Last edited:
Aaawwww!!!! Lovely mounds!!

attachment.php

And you wonder why those kept on melting?? Girl, you're HOT!!!

Back