Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, in all honesty,and for the sake of sharing, I probably give pretty bad hand jobs. Imaginary carpal tunnel syndrome (I have insisted I imagine it for like 10 years because I refuse to believe I am old enough...i will also be one of those people who, when my time comes, complain print on books gets smaller and smaller as there is no way I am so old I need bifocals). anyway, weak grip strength especially at the end of weekdays

Well that least your honest. No worries though I'm sure you have other skills. And I've been told my hands do great things from time to time. As for the powder sugar removal..... it appears like everything is clean but a more extensive examination may be required. The sharpie does look cute but also looks more like a mini sharpie when set against such an astonishing pair as yours.

So took my kid to the fair yesterday. learned I am too old to be spun around in a circle for hours. was glad to get home and get comfortable in a summer dress again. I think I even got most of the powdered sugar off my tits (funnel cake is my favorite carnival food, with extra sugar, yesterday it was even red velvet funnel cake, and yes without fail, my tits will end up covered in powdered sugar lol)

http://i.imgur.com/8FVaXZJm.jpg

ok fine, it isn't a summer dress so much as a shirt that is like 4 sizes too big so it is long enough to be a dress, but it covers enough so I don't have to wear anything under it. and to answer the hairstyle question

http://i.imgur.com/Ir2DBf8m.jpg

and finally since we decided my tits make my hands look small and dainty, lets see what else my tits make look cute.

does my knock off sharpie look dainty and cute? (yes work springs for only the best). is it a good thing or a bad thing for a knock off sharpie to look all dainty and little and cute http://i.imgur.com/cD7SYXam.jpg

I’m ready to lick you tits clean of sugar, although I think they are sweet enough without the added sugar.

I like the idea of an extra large shirt doubling as a dress. Great when you bend over and flash your arse.
I like the hair style. Just how I like. Not keen on hair between my teeth.;)

So took my kid to the fair yesterday. learned I am too old to be spun around in a circle for hours. was glad to get home and get comfortable in a summer dress again. I think I even got most of the powdered sugar off my tits (funnel cake is my favorite carnival food, with extra sugar, yesterday it was even red velvet funnel cake, and yes without fail, my tits will end up covered in powdered sugar lol)

ok fine, it isn't a summer dress so much as a shirt that is like 4 sizes too big so it is long enough to be a dress, but it covers enough so I don't have to wear anything under it. and to answer the hairstyle question

and finally since we decided my tits make my hands look small and dainty, lets see what else my tits make look cute.

does my knock off sharpie look dainty and cute? (yes work springs for only the best). is it a good thing or a bad thing for a knock off sharpie to look all dainty and little and cute

Fantastic pictures as always. Do you ever go out wearing one of your Sun dresses without any thing under it? It would be a wonderful sight to see.

The second picture just makes me want to see more of your sexy kitty. Your skin looks so soft and smooth with just that little patch of hair. I would love to run my tongue all over it and more.

Thanks again for sharing your sexy pictures.

So for todays ramblings, since there was interest in my actually quite uninteresting and limited sexual experience with women, I figured I would go through them. That will kill two days of rambling lol. So I guess we start with a chick I will call Dylan.

I need to start with the dynamics of the relationship as well as the inner cycle of this group. When I met Dylan, she was good friends with this guy, who had the same name. Male Dylan was a little older than us, but not much, like 3 years. She was actually always madly deeply in love with him, for years prior, and through the years I was in the picture. He had a girlfriend she hated, probably because she wanted to be her. I actually never met the girlfriend, saw her with him once in a public place, but was kind enough to not approach. He, amusingly enough, was always going to break up with his girlfriend, at a better time. It was always too close to Christmas, too close to valentines day, to their anniversary, her birthday etc etc. I always picked on him about it, because all he did was bitch about her, but never change it. As time went on, female Dylan became my best friend, but male Dylan became my person. You know, the person that you can tell anything too, the person that you call when you are in trouble and drops everything, not even asking how, why, and what the hell mess did you get yourself into this time, but simply asks where are you. God, I can think of at least 4 middle of the night pages from a gas station pay phone, one was like an hour away, in a snow storm. Yeah, he was my person. He was really a great guy. I don’t think I trusted anyone like I did him. I was actually dating his best male friend for quite a while (who I met through him, though that was cellblock C guy who I mentioned prior, so maybe Dylan owed me for that one lol). Dylan, Dylan, and I all hung out together all the time, like all the time. It was kind of a mystery to me how he could have a relationship in which we were unknown, (well, at least I was unknown, girlfriend knew the female Dylan), while being with us all the time, not to mention the job of being my person..... I do wonder what he told her.

Anyway, female Dylan and I are both straight, so our sexual contact was limited outside of male Dylan. Other than the few weeks we protested the treatment of public displays of affection by gay men in this one public place by kissing whenever there. Apparently, we managed to offend no one though, because as it turns out gay guys kissing was offensive but straight chicks was not so much. Eh, We tried.

Now male Dylan was against cheating on his girlfriend. The definition of cheating versus moral ambiguity evolved over time. It is interesting how the moral standards of people change over time. Or maybe not. I guess no one ever wakes up willing to do today, something they said never to yesterday. It is a slow change, over time, as situations warrant. Eventually, his definition of cheating, to me, appeared to be penile vaginal penetration or regular continued long term sexual contact between just him and one other person, in private. Not to say there was no private contact at all, he was actually the guy that drove into a ditch while I was giving him a blow job, while we were alone in the car. That was a very funny night. There were many alone encounters, should we actually be alone, however, overall sexual experiences were predominately the three of us. It was also interesting, as in some ways, female Dylan was jealous of my presence in this friendship (a fact she stated) but on the flip side she stated she did not want me to back away as this was the only way the situation worked for male Dylan.

I literally can’t tell you the number of times I watched her give a blow job nor the number of times she watched me. Or the number of times she watched my pussy being eaten nor the number of times I watched. most especially I can't fathom the number of times we were laying together, naked, being finger fucked, together. I must have cum in the presence of this chick, and with this chick, hundreds of times. Honestly, male Dylan was more of a giver, though he did like his blow jobs, oral sex either way was something the girlfriend was against. However, I do think if the numbers could be crunched, we made out better. Though that whole multiple thing does come into play too. And there were a few nights he would touch us for hours. and a few nights where it was just male Dylan and I, where again he would be licking or playing with my pussy for hours.

He always stood strong on the no actual sex though. Always a no, until he was single and had broken up with his girlfriend, which again, was never actually going to happen. That always made me laugh. He would literally be like, Ok yall, I am ending it with her tomorrow, wish me luck, I am serious this time. Then come see us tomorrow, and be all well she has a wedding we are suppose to go to, so I couldn't, after the wedding. And again I'd laugh and laugh and be all dude, you are going to end up marrying her at this rate. he would be all absolutely not, I am just waiting for the right time. Yup, I learned like a decade later that they were indeed married, I could not help but laugh.

Anyway, that is the story of Dylan, Dylan, and I. The mysteries this friendship left in my head that are still unanswered today….where did he find the time without his girlfriend knowing? how could he always find me when all I could give him was the address off a pay phone yet gps was something most people had still never heard of? how was he so damn good at finger fucking two chicks at the same time and making them cum, at the same time, when I can’t even use a scissors with my left hand? is that why he preferred to be on his knees between us watching us rather than laying next to us?, was it more erotic to him for us to cum at the same time? did his wife ever change her position on oral sex?

Ah, the great mysteries of my life.

I’m really hoping that’s an invite!
could be taken that way

Hardon-inspiring post game is strong this morning Justa.
thanks, I try

my goodness you are sexy and captivating. I hope someone was lucky enough to kiss the sugar off your amazing boobs.
in my dreams maybe, lol

You sure make the shirt/dress work!!!! BTW...I am available for powder removal from boobs! Licking ensures total removal of said powder :D:devil::devil:

thanks. probably would have been more fun that way

After powder removal...any needs for proper lubrication can be fulfilled at no additional charge!!!:devil::devil::rose:

mmm yummy

Save some of that powdered sugar for my tongue!
well, a day late, do I need more sugar?

Well that least your honest. No worries though I'm sure you have other skills. And I've been told my hands do great things from time to time. As for the powder sugar removal..... it appears like everything is clean but a more extensive examination may be required. The sharpie does look cute but also looks more like a mini sharpie when set against such an astonishing pair as yours.

eh maybe. hands can do great things. yeah I think todays shower got the powdered sugar but you can check. And awww mini sharpie, you are going to give my poor marker a complex

I’m ready to lick you tits clean of sugar, although I think they are sweet enough without the added sugar.

I like the idea of an extra large shirt doubling as a dress. Great when you bend over and flash your arse.
I like the hair style. Just how I like. Not keen on hair between my teeth.;)

mmm thank you. guess I do need more sugar. yeah flashing my ass happens in some of my dresses too. And I am a fan of the hair style, but again anything that make it more likely a mans face will be in between my thighs is a good thing in my book.

Fantastic pictures as always. Do you ever go out wearing one of your Sun dresses without any thing under it? It would be a wonderful sight to see.

The second picture just makes me want to see more of your sexy kitty. Your skin looks so soft and smooth with just that little patch of hair. I would love to run my tongue all over it and more.

Thanks again for sharing your sexy pictures.

thank you,
I only wear dresses on the property. I fail at being ladylike hence no dress in public. and thank you and you are welcome

[url]http://i.imgur.com/8FVaXZJm.jpg[/url]

[url]http://i.imgur.com/Ir2DBf8m.jpg[/url]

does my knock off sharpie look dainty and cute? (yes work springs for only the best). is it a good thing or a bad thing for a knock off sharpie to look all dainty and little and cute [url]http://i.imgur.com/cD7SYXam.jpg[/url]

Looking quite delightful :devil:

always enjoy your notes and rants.., intriguing

You have given so much in this post to admire, should I be ashamed to say that your neat pussy is my favourite, followed by the marker pen breasts. Like that you took your children to the fair even if it wasn't your first choice destination.

So for todays ramblings, since there was interest in my actually quite uninteresting and limited sexual experience with women, I figured I would go through them. That will kill two days of rambling lol. So I guess we start with a chick I will call Dylan.

I need to start with the dynamics of the relationship as well as the inner cycle of this group. When I met Dylan, she was good friends with this guy, who had the same name. Male Dylan was a little older than us, but not much, like 3 years. She was actually always madly deeply in love with him, for years prior, and through the years I was in the picture. He had a girlfriend she hated, probably because she wanted to be her. I actually never met the girlfriend, saw her with him once in a public place, but was kind enough to not approach. He, amusingly enough, was always going to break up with his girlfriend, at a better time. It was always too close to Christmas, too close to valentines day, to their anniversary, her birthday etc etc. I always picked on him about it, because all he did was bitch about her, but never change it. As time went on, female Dylan became my best friend, but male Dylan became my person. You know, the person that you can tell anything too, the person that you call when you are in trouble and drops everything, not even asking how, why, and what the hell mess did you get yourself into this time, but simply asks where are you. God, I can think of at least 4 middle of the night pages from a gas station pay phone, one was like an hour away, in a snow storm. Yeah, he was my person. He was really a great guy. I don’t think I trusted anyone like I did him. I was actually dating his best male friend for quite a while (who I met through him, though that was cellblock C guy who I mentioned prior, so maybe Dylan owed me for that one lol). Dylan, Dylan, and I all hung out together all the time, like all the time. It was kind of a mystery to me how he could have a relationship in which we were unknown, (well, at least I was unknown, girlfriend knew the female Dylan), while being with us all the time, not to mention the job of being my person..... I do wonder what he told her.

Anyway, female Dylan and I are both straight, so our sexual contact was limited outside of male Dylan. Other than the few weeks we protested the treatment of public displays of affection by gay men in this one public place by kissing whenever there. Apparently, we managed to offend no one though, because as it turns out gay guys kissing was offensive but straight chicks was not so much. Eh, We tried.

Now male Dylan was against cheating on his girlfriend. The definition of cheating versus moral ambiguity evolved over time. It is interesting how the moral standards of people change over time. Or maybe not. I guess no one ever wakes up willing to do today, something they said never to yesterday. It is a slow change, over time, as situations warrant. Eventually, his definition of cheating, to me, appeared to be penile vaginal penetration or regular continued long term sexual contact between just him and one other person, in private. Not to say there was no private contact at all, he was actually the guy that drove into a ditch while I was giving him a blow job, while we were alone in the car. That was a very funny night. There were many alone encounters, should we actually be alone, however, overall sexual experiences were predominately the three of us. It was also interesting, as in some ways, female Dylan was jealous of my presence in this friendship (a fact she stated) but on the flip side she stated she did not want me to back away as this was the only way the situation worked for male Dylan.

I literally can’t tell you the number of times I watched her give a blow job nor the number of times she watched me. Or the number of times she watched my pussy being eaten nor the number of times I watched. most especially I can't fathom the number of times we were laying together, naked, being finger fucked, together. I must have cum in the presence of this chick, and with this chick, hundreds of times. Honestly, male Dylan was more of a giver, though he did like his blow jobs, oral sex either way was something the girlfriend was against. However, I do think if the numbers could be crunched, we made out better. Though that whole multiple thing does come into play too. And there were a few nights he would touch us for hours. and a few nights where it was just male Dylan and I, where again he would be licking or playing with my pussy for hours.

He always stood strong on the no actual sex though. Always a no, until he was single and had broken up with his girlfriend, which again, was never actually going to happen. That always made me laugh. He would literally be like, Ok yall, I am ending it with her tomorrow, wish me luck, I am serious this time. Then come see us tomorrow, and be all well she has a wedding we are suppose to go to, so I couldn't, after the wedding. And again I'd laugh and laugh and be all dude, you are going to end up marrying her at this rate. he would be all absolutely not, I am just waiting for the right time. Yup, I learned like a decade later that they were indeed married, I could not help but laugh.

Anyway, that is the story of Dylan, Dylan, and I. The mysteries this friendship left in my head that are still unanswered today….where did he find the time without his girlfriend knowing? how could he always find me when all I could give him was the address off a pay phone yet gps was something most people had still never heard of? how was he so damn good at finger fucking two chicks at the same time and making them cum, at the same time, when I can’t even use a scissors with my left hand? is that why he preferred to be on his knees between us watching us rather than laying next to us?, was it more erotic to him for us to cum at the same time? did his wife ever change her position on oral sex?

It always seems like couples end up with their opposite. I have heard many people state that their parent dose not like oral bit they love it. I know there are plenty of couples that have mutual enjoyment of it but it seems like that is one of the biggest complaints I have heard.

I think it is pretty hot that you were open enough to let your friend watch and that she let you watch as well. Did you ever think about going farther with her or any other woman?

And it always nice to have a super close friend to share things with. It's been long time since I have had one of those kind of friends.

Thanks for sharing your story.

https://imgur.com/8FVaXZJ

https://imgur.com/Ir2DBf8

does my knock off sharpie look dainty and cute? (yes work springs for only the best). is it a good thing or a bad thing for a knock off sharpie to look all dainty and little and cute https://imgur.com/cD7SYXa

Waitwaitwaitwait, you're telling me your tits aren't sweet and made of sugar? Someone has been lying to me! ;_; My whole world has come crashing down.

Mmm, nice close up of the lips with a lovely little trail. My favorite.

I think more people will focus on the tits instead of the sharpie. I'm tempted to say you should play a little game and hook a sharpie there on your collar and see if people zone in on the tits and you catch them looking. Gahaha. Maybe not a good idea for a work environment, but hell, you're a better judge of that than I am.

Looking quite delightful :devil:

always enjoy your notes and rants.., intriguing

Well thank you. Yeah my writings are "intriguing" lol, such a nice way to put it.

You have given so much in this post to admire, should I be ashamed to say that your neat pussy is my favourite, followed by the marker pen breasts. Like that you took your children to the fair even if it wasn't your first choice destination.

Well thanks, glad you appreciate my pussy and tits. But as for fair, come on they have funnel cake

It always seems like couples end up with their opposite. I have heard many people state that their parent dose not like oral bit they love it. I know there are plenty of couples that have mutual enjoyment of it but it seems like that is one of the biggest complaints I have heard.

I think it is pretty hot that you were open enough to let your friend watch and that she let you watch as well. Did you ever think about going farther with her or any other woman?

And it always nice to have a super close friend to share things with. It's been long time since I have had one of those kind of friends.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Yeah there are some odd couples. And yes, we were all very close (side note, they were also the ones who addressed as boyfriend of man as "man" due to not being worth learning my current bfs name lol).

And last week I shared my last remotely sexual encounter with a woman, and today was my first. There are a few more in between, even more of a trainwreck. But the short version I am only in to women when less than sober. I have no idea why.

As for friends, almost all my friendships have very blurred lines, apparently a skill of mine.

Waitwaitwaitwait, you're telling me your tits aren't sweet and made of sugar? Someone has been lying to me! ;_; My whole world has come crashing down.

Mmm, nice close up of the lips with a lovely little trail. My favorite.

I think more people will focus on the tits instead of the sharpie. I'm tempted to say you should play a little game and hook a sharpie there on your collar and see if people zone in on the tits and you catch them looking. Gahaha. Maybe not a good idea for a work environment, but hell, you're a better judge of that than I am.

Yeah my tits are not made of sugar, but probably normally taste sweet. Always proud if I go a day without spilling something on my tits, and at least half the time it is wine..

And thank you. Also who says I didn't have the marker clipped to me all day...with my tits in the sweater obviously lol.

Now ask me about the times I wore lacy thongs as ponytail holders lol.

Interesting story. To be honest, I'm more of a skimmer with a lot of the posts, but I have this one a read. The moral ambiguity especially caught my interest. I intend to give your other ramblings a more serious read. Although the visual aids are a welcome thing too. 😉

Interesting story. To be honest, I'm more of a skimmer with a lot of the posts, but I have this one a read. The moral ambiguity especially caught my interest. I intend to give your other ramblings a more serious read. Although the visual aids are a welcome thing too. 😉

Would it help if I wrote on my tits
Or include my tits I every paragraph?

But yes. Moral ambiguity and I are besties. So anytime something moves from amoral into a more morally ambiguous state, we celebrate it. ;) yippie breaking new rules, .. is it really wrong though now that it seems more ambiguous. See how that works.

Would it help if I wrote on my tits
Or include my tits I every paragraph?

But yes. Moral ambiguity and I are besties. So anytime something moves from amoral into a more morally ambiguous state, we celebrate it. ;) yippie breaking new rules, .. is it really wrong though now that it seems more ambiguous. See how that works.

There's certainly enough space 😉. I think we always toe the line until nothing seems wrong anymore. While I do believe we need some degree of morality in some things so there isn't total anarchy, we can't always be slaves to our convictions.

Also, maybe if your ramblings were in a vid, and you made your pussy talk. Lol just kidding

There's certainly enough space 😉. I think we always toe the line until nothing seems wrong anymore. While I do believe we need some degree of morality in some things so there isn't total anarchy, we can't always be slaves to our convictions.

Also, maybe if your ramblings were in a vid, and you made your pussy talk. Lol just kidding

And now I want to see if I can make my pussy lipsync. I might be trying that tonight lol

Yeah my tits are not made of sugar, but probably normally taste sweet. Always proud if I go a day without spilling something on my tits, and at least half the time it is wine..

And thank you. Also who says I didn't have the marker clipped to me all day...with my tits in the sweater obviously lol.

Now ask me about the times I wore lacy thongs as ponytail holders lol.

Ah-ha, no wonder they may taste sweet. I may just have to accidentally spray some whip cream all over and them clean them up with my tongue. I mean it's the gentlemanly thing to do after an accident, right?

So you use it as a pointer to point to your tits? As if they don't stand out enough already. :D

I bet no one noticed unless they really looked. Now if you had a good play in them beforehand and then wore them...that may get some attention.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alrighty then.... film at eleven :devil:

I expect a captivating performance :devil:

yeah it didn't work out so well, she just didn't do what I told her. She ended up playing with a toy instead.

Ah-ha, no wonder they may taste sweet. I may just have to accidentally spray some whip cream all over and them clean them up with my tongue. I mean it's the gentlemanly thing to do after an accident, right?

So you use it as a pointer to point to your tits? As if they don't stand out enough already. :D

I bet no one noticed unless they really looked. Now if you had a good play in them beforehand and then wore them...that may get some attention.

well cleaning them with your tongue does seem very thoughtful, thank you and no, I just wear random things as accessories, depending on the day. pens/markers, flash drives, screw drivers, thong ponytails, and yes no one seems to notice, or again, they have simply accepted I will always have something unpredictable going on, thus totally predictable

I'm pulling for you!
sorry to disappoint.

With kegels one can do anything. Or something.
so far my pussy seems to disagree, silently disagree anyway

Love your big tits, your hands and even your finger! :)

thanks, i even have 2 middle fingers. totally not enough middle fingers for city traffic though.

thanks, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back