Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ass!

thank you

I am convinced those pics were not taken in your cubicle..LOL

lol, kid started back to school this week, which means I get a couple minutes home alone before work, so that is my messy bedroom. would you like a cubicle thong pic?

Okay, okay. I'm working on the logistics of it... Being on the wrong side of the Atlantic has drawbacks.

damn distance, causing there to still be a thong not getting removed from my ass.

well here are a couple thong pics.

hey justa you are a little later than usual today. Sorry was taking pictures of my ass

Happy Thursday. (or what I like to call Friday Eve)

Late or not... I always love when you share. You are truly a desirable woman... thanks for the Thong Thursday pics, and happy Friday Eve :D

So alluring... truly, I would love to caress that seductive body of yours ;)

And for one's libido!!! :D:D:devil::rose:

I try

It's quite the list, but it does include:
Goonies
Die Hard
Casablanca
12 Angry Men

and I am sure a few others I am forgetting at the moment. :D

well that is an interesting list.

Late or not... I always love when you share. You are truly a desirable woman... thanks for the Thong Thursday pics, and happy Friday Eve :D

So alluring... truly, I would love to caress that seductive body of yours ;)

Well thank you. yippie thong thursday.

Work

LOL.. I love the tie into work on that and work!!! Wish I could be under that desk to give you a hand and tongue.. Heck Id even bring some whipped cream:devil:

Sexy! I never see anything so tempting by the House of Mouse or Universal. Harumph, social codes of clothing and decency. The nerve of people!

LOL.. I love the tie into work on that and work!!! Wish I could be under that desk to give you a hand and tongue.. Heck Id even bring some whipped cream:devil:

well yes, I do like my subtle, or not so subtle, double entendres. Sometimes for fun in my daily life, I set a conversation up just to see who can't resist spitting one out themselves. But can you blame me, everything is made better by double.

Sexy! I never see anything so tempting by the House of Mouse or Universal. Harumph, social codes of clothing and decency. The nerve of people!

HaHa, maybe someday I will share a dirty Minnie Mouse costume. And yes, social codes, who needs people with social codes, and worse yet decency.

Dear god my mouth is watering!!! Mmmm I found the path my tongue with trace up! :devil:

mmmm.

I'd love to be between your legs at the cubicle one :devil:
I promise to use tongue AND fingers this time too ;)
:rose::kiss:

yes please. under my desk is fairly roomy too.

I love today’s photos and I believe you when you say your are about to start on getting them wet.

well here are a couple thong pics.

hey justa you are a little later than usual today. Sorry was taking pictures of my ass

Happy Thursday. (or what I like to call Friday Eve)

Thursday, Friday, for all it matters it's Monday morning.
That ass is always a welcome sight, and what a magnificent sight it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back