Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so happy tuesday. it is titty tuesday, so there will be tits, but first the fashion of yesterday and today.

so my blouse yesterday

it might actually be a swimsuit coverup, and I might actually just not care

and yes titties

and for today, I thought I'd go outdoors

and yes outdoor titties

You look amazing I love the outfits

Well. Fortunately for him, the rest of you looks good too. Best of both worlds.

well I guess. but ya know, boobs seem to come natural and are forgiving to extra weight. my thighs on the other had, well i have to be like significantly underweight to have those awesome thighs with a thigh gap and shit lol.

Wow! You are almost too sexy to be real!

awww thanks. but pictures don't do all my personality flaws justice. For example, after getting screwed last night, I tossed on a summer dress and made a midnight snack while continuing to drink wine (he went to sleep). i am still in the summer dress, in which the boob area is covered in either hot pocket cheese or sweet chili sauce that I used to top breaded fish, ok probably both. might be some in my hair too. and somehow i managed to get food on the back of the dress. See, pictures fail to capture the real level of my sexiness, including the chocolate truffle wrappers covering my night stand haha.

Such a gorgeous outfit. I just love the open top of the corset.

Have you ever been tempted to wear that outside with a see through blouse over it.

Such a gorgeous outfit. I just love the open top of the corset.

Have you ever been tempted to wear that outside with a see through blouse over it.

Thank you. Well I did put on a sheer top to contain the girls, but only went as far as my car.

My kind of fashion show
Thank you. Don't know why the mall frowns upon me hosting impromptu fashion shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back