Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the gif. Bouncing boobies are fun, especially if I’m holding them.
. Well thank you. Bouncing boobies gifs are one of my favorites to do. They are fun, fast, and easy. But warning, they do get heavy if you are holding them

Hey, we need something to be thankful for on Mondays.

We didn't go to Starbucks. We went to a downtown, larger place, with cheaper coffee and lattes, and more importantly: cheaper pastries!!!

Mmm pastries

Raspberry croissant, c'est magnifique! :kiss:

Mmm sounds yummy.

movie in gif

The Great Escape: Please can they attack me now.

Lol. I guess, but I am still perfecting their weaponization. They are permitted on planes though. Which is more than I can say for some of the odd items that I airport security had confiscated from me (the funniest, a sugar packet and a plastic spork).

You made my Monday a lot better sweetheart. I understand where your coming from with the sweat I work in construction and it's not always cool so I understand. And seeing your smile after a long time makes it way better.
Kisses
Kaz

Made a bomb out of those once.

A worthy day's posting, Justa. I was too busy to comment, but it looked like fun.

Haha. I think it was a fun day

You made my Monday a lot better sweetheart. I understand where your coming from with the sweat I work in construction and it's not always cool so I understand. And seeing your smile after a long time makes it way better.
Kisses
Kaz

Thank you. I am lucky I work indoors.

I've been to Florida enough times that this does NOT surprise me one fucking bit.

They do if you have an audience. ;) Hell, practically everyone is a cam girl these days. But it's much more fun being nerd, isn't it? Am I the only one who uses keys like home, end, and arrow keys to navigate a webpage?

Well I know my friend does well enough to have a nice house on coco beach working as a cam girl. But the free basic images and quick gifs are to get men to tune into the live show and the can pay site funds in order to request her to do something. There is also a membership fee to be able to comment, so she might get a flat rate as well as whatever she charges for specifics. It was interesting to watch.

Glad to not see you on the news today for workplace violence, but talking about using those wonderful boobies as weapons might change the idea of violence entirely. :kiss:

Glad to not see you on the news today for workplace violence, but talking about using those wonderful boobies as weapons might change the idea of violence entirely. :kiss:

lol. violence and assault is good if committed using only boobies, huh?

Well played my friend. I feel the same most the time...and I'm pretty far from normal.

haha. well I think the normal people are the weird ones.

Office

How pervy can normal office supplies be?? Hmmm Lets see new uses for paper clips..LOL

so happy tuesday. it is titty tuesday, so there will be tits, but first the fashion of yesterday and today.

so my blouse yesterday

it might actually be a swimsuit coverup, and I might actually just not care

and yes titties

and for today, I thought I'd go outdoors

and yes outdoor titties

so happy tuesday. it is titty tuesday, so there will be tits, but first the fashion of yesterday and today.

so my blouse yesterday

it might actually be a swimsuit coverup, and I might actually just not care

and yes titties

and for today, I thought I'd go outdoors

and yes outdoor titties

Holy hot tamales!!! Your boobs clearly have a mesmerizing impact on me, because I lose rational thought When viewing your pictures!! :devil::devil::devil:

I am fond of outdoor boobs. And fond of fondling them, outdoors.
Hope your Tuesday is moving along, with or without the strange clouds of normal people surrounding you.

LOL - over the many years I have come to conclusion there are no normal people, there are only people who appear to be normal because we don't know them well enough. Inner weirdness lurks in everyone, and that is pretty cool in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back