Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justsa since day one I have said you inspire my Lust and my desire to have another mans wife.

You have a lot to be proud about sexy girl and I love how your comfortable sharing with us that body and those fun thoughts!

Wicked sexy 24/7 and i loved your cat pun, your big hairy fluffy pussy made me smile! :)

So Pride is done ...... next!

Now just open those legs a bit and show off that mouth watering coin slot you beauty. :nana:

well thanks. oh the coveting, sins and commandments. yup I won't be alone

and I plan to stretch this out. if God took 7 days, I can at least stretch my sins over seven days.

Justa you have a good sense of when and what to post so my request for more is always there and my excitement for this week is very real!

Just making sure you know your pics are having the wonderful effect you wanted and cheers to your Muse for inspiring you with this idea, wonder if others will try this out? :rose:

Tell there's an ass shot of your thongless/panty free self :nana:

Woman buys an item in a junk shop and each day the sins take turns controlling her ,maybe??
And that's where my genius stops....

Seven individual short (?) stories, same characters, yes articles of clothing, but the tying together would be where the clothing comes from, a "department store."

Interesting result. If I didn't know better I'd guessed this was was a vintage pic from around 1920 or so. :D

dirty mirror, poor light, crappy camera on my cheapy phone, black and white filter, a filter that adds little dots of light, and vignette filter

Justa you have a good sense of when and what to post so my request for more is always there and my excitement for this week is very real!

Just making sure you know your pics are having the wonderful effect you wanted and cheers to your Muse for inspiring you with this idea, wonder if others will try this out? :rose:

Tell there's an ass shot of your thongless/panty free self :nana:

well thanks. And I always appreciate the comments. Half of what gets me off is that I shouldn't be taking these types of pics and posting them, the other half is the reaction.

I think others should, it is a fun one.

and maybe, another day, another sin

Sevenly deadly sin would make a good short story cycle or composite novel. Hmmm.

it very much would and of course has, but not sure I've read a more erotic less dark style. Get on that.

The Macguffin could be clothing, jewelry, a mirror,hair brush gift ,perfume from a lover, etc, then I 'm spent.

I'm glad you do take the pics Justa and also you rant and ramble !
Yes I was going to complain about your cheap phone ,dirty mirror and lighting but remembered I'm not paying for a service so I'll just enjoy what I'm getting for what it is....

A busty ,lusty married woman sharing her pics with us pervy people for her fun and ours and doing it in crazy ass bitch style of two scoops of erotic fun......MMMmmm YEAH!

Let me guess. Justa and some nice underwear ? ;)

Hot stuff !

well thanks, but see below on panties

When wearing a garter, who wears panties? I don't

only crotchless. I mean really the clips are a bitch, panties over looks stupid, and well generally wearing to get screwed, so yeah.

Woman buys an item in a junk shop and each day the sins take turns controlling her ,maybe??
And that's where my genius stops....

May I live that story, sounds like an awesome week

Seven individual short (?) stories, same characters, yes articles of clothing, but the tying together would be where the clothing comes from, a "department store."

interesting

The Macguffin could be clothing, jewelry, a mirror,hair brush gift ,perfume from a lover, etc, then I 'm spent.

sits over here shyly admitting to having to google the word macguffin.

Work on the outline and then write in in November for NaNoWriMo :D
30 days of writing a total of 50K words, all of which could be naughty :devil:

Also admitting to having to google NaNoWriMo. my lit card should be revoked. I would love to read it though.

I'm glad you do take the pics Justa and also you rant and ramble !
Yes I was going to complain about your cheap phone ,dirty mirror and lighting but remembered I'm not paying for a service so I'll just enjoy what I'm getting for what it is....

A busty ,lusty married woman sharing her pics with us pervy people for her fun and ours and doing it in crazy ass bitch style of two scoops of erotic fun......MMMmmm YEAH!

Thank you. yup, that's what is nice about doing it for free. someone complains or whines or begs or annoys me at all, oh yeah, I have no obligation. and 2 scoops, thanks...where does that rate on the erect penis rating chart?

Rating is just below too aroused to type correctly and have to masturbate......which you have cause to happen a few, I lie its often, times.

If only I could write, another skill set I don't have....lazy now that I have in spades! :heart:

well thanks, but see below on panties

only crotchless. I mean really the clips are a bitch, panties over looks stupid, and well generally wearing to get screwed, so yeah.

May I live that story, sounds like an awesome week

interesting

sits over here shyly admitting to having to google the word macguffin.

Also admitting to having to google NaNoWriMo. my lit card should be revoked. I would love to read it though.

Thank you. yup, that's what is nice about doing it for free. someone complains or whines or begs or annoys me at all, oh yeah, I have no obligation. and 2 scoops, thanks...where does that rate on the erect penis rating chart?

I've worn stockings and garters to work functions :devil:

interesting

Dirty stories over 15K can be an interesting idea to do. It begins in November and I have a vacation beachside coming up in July - if I don't take too many pictures :devil: - to work on an outline.

You're welcome.

I'm thinking that a week with me will get ride of all lustful thoughts

oh, I doubt that. My head always has all sorts of thoughts

Rating is just below too aroused to type correctly and have to masturbate......which you have cause to happen a few, I lie its often, times.

If only I could write, another skill set I don't have....lazy now that I have in spades! :heart:

haha. I used to be ok at it, but really it was just opinion pieces where I was given my opinion, and I was regurgitation what I knew those reading it would want to hear. And now just relatable somewhat humorous rambling. I can actually adjust my style of writing and speech to match those around me, in general, however, I am not really creative, and I do really struggle with trying to sound erotic and sexy and not just cheesy. I thought I could actually use my own dalliances and escapades to make up for my lack of creativity, I have had some awesome experiences, however the cheesy part, it makes me want to skip over the dirty details, thus lacks the erotic backbone.

I've worn stockings and garters to work functions :devil:

I used to back in the day. It is one of the reasons hubby fell for me. Now, he'd be annoyed if I left the house in a skirt lol.

Dirty stories over 15K can be an interesting idea to do. It begins in November and I have a vacation beachside coming up in July - if I don't take too many pictures :devil: - to work on an outline.

oh, take pictures and ogle beach chicks or write...such a tough decision.

haha. I used to be ok at it, but really it was just opinion pieces where I was given my opinion, and I was regurgitation what I knew those reading it would want to hear. And now just relatable somewhat humorous rambling. I can actually adjust my style of writing and speech to match those around me, in general, however, I am not really creative, and I do really struggle with trying to sound erotic and sexy and not just cheesy. I thought I could actually use my own dalliances and escapades to make up for my lack of creativity, I have had some awesome experiences, however the cheesy part, it makes me want to skip over the dirty details, thus lacks the erotic backbone.

I used to back in the day. It is one of the reasons hubby fell for me. Now, he'd be annoyed if I left the house in a skirt lol.

Can do both ;)

There are many reasons I have an ex: this wasn't one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back