No

No, never in a million years
No, no furry rat’s ass
No, really, never ever with dinosaurs’ farts
 
Oh, nice, I got a Christmas card!
Wait... it's September, why did they send a card so early?
*opens up card*
"Merry Christmas. NO!"
AND it's a musical card!
 
Download the free app today and listen to your favorite Nos anytime!
From classics of yesteryear... "NO!" to the hits of today. "Naaaaah!"
Even Nos from movies are available. "NOOOOOOooooooooooo... !"
Just scan this QR code and get started!
 
And now I'd like to do a few impressions:

Ronald Reagan: "Well, no, not on my jelly beans!"
John Wayne: "That's a hell no, pilgrim!"
Clint Eastwood: "I know what you're thinking: 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, punk. . . no! I'm not going to tell you!"
George Carlin: "You know the eight words, don't you, that you can't say on television? Shit, piss, cunt, fuck, cocksucker, motherfucker, tits, and no!"
 
Back
Top