Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
safety net

met-art-c.jpg

what other better place to rest and nest

start suck bbby

I see just a blank area of white space, nothing to click on even.

Right click on the red X --- click on "Properties" in the dialog box --- Highlight the URL shown and hold the control (Ctrl) key and press "c" --- open a new window and "Paste" this URL into (Paste is CTRL & v) press "enter" and you will go to the picture.

Right click on the red X --- click on "Properties" in the dialog box --- Highlight the URL shown and hold the control (Ctrl) key and press "c" --- open a new window and "Paste" this URL into (Paste is CTRL & v) press "enter" and you will go to the picture.

Yes, I understand thank you, but there is NOTHING to click on. Not even a red X.

bravotube links

The bravotube links are popping up with a server error 403 'Forbidden' - this indicates that whoever (us) is trying to access the photo file located there doesn't have the proper permission - usually an issue of not being logged in, or a member of that particular website. Thos who are successful accessing these lihnks probably have a membershiup or login ID with bravotube, I would think ...

apologies

Good heavens ... please forgive my fat fingered keyboard spelling errors in the above post. embarrassing ...

Good heavens ... please forgive my fat fingered keyboard spelling errors in the above post. embarrassing ...

when I first located the URL on these pictures, I got a message from my virus software that the site was a high threat site. I had the software block threat files vice the site, and was able to see the pictures.

you can also view what you will post by clicking the "Preview Post" instead of just "Submit Reply" ... it lets you see what you are posting before you submit it.

THANKS!!! That's such a great help. Who would have guessed???

I see just a blank area of white space, nothing to click on even.

I get that a lot too, not sure why. When you see a "blank" post, quote the poster and you'll see the link there, which you can then cut/paste into the address bar to view. once you do that, it will then show up here, again, don't know why ...:rolleyes:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• eA5XgTET-b.jpg
    eA5XgTET-b.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 837
  • 17bba6517dac0c38a9d122f35190385b.jpg
    17bba6517dac0c38a9d122f35190385b.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 836
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments