• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JenniferMidnight said:
May I pose a question?
Upon first sight of your lover's breasts, what is hotter for you:
* The nipple blending into the soft, full areola, or
* The nipple erect, supple, areola tight and ridged

For me, it is not the sight of my lover's breast, but the circumstances under which I see them.

If she is peacefully asleep in the nude, and the covers are pulled back revealing her breasts, I can not help but admire them, soft and with a comfortable, lazy shape dictated by the angle her torso takes as she sleeps. In this circumstance, the smoth transition from the flesh to the areola to the nipple is a wonderfull sight, but just as she is, the breasts are resting also - not to be disturbed but to be left alone for another time...

NondescriptInCT said:
For me, it is not the sight of my lover's breast, but the circumstances under which I see them.

If she is peacefully asleep in the nude, and the covers are pulled back revealing her breasts, I can not help but admire them, soft and with a comfortable, lazy shape dictated by the angle her torso takes as she sleeps. In this circumstance, the smoth transition from the flesh to the areola to the nipple is a wonderfull sight, but just as she is, the breasts are resting also - not to be disturbed but to be left alone for another time...

Oh NonD...I would welcome, in that circumstance, being awakened to that beautiful place of half-consciousness by a soft, wet, flat tongue slowly running over my areola and nipple.

JenniferMidnight said:
May I pose a question?

If, however, she is waking up and rolls over to me, draping her arm over me, rubbing her leg against mine, and nuzzling into my neck, well THAT is a different condition altogether. At that point, I know the smooth transition from the breast into the areola, now laying against me, freely offered for attention, is very hot and demands decisive action on my part. Usually, without me doing anything, her breasts wake up on their own, poking me for attention, natural guages of how hot she is, therefor making me hotter!

Shall I continue with other scenarios?

JenniferMidnight said:
Oh NonD...I would welcome, in that circumstance, being awakened to that beautiful place of half-consciousness by a soft, wet, flat tongue slowly running over my areola and nipple.

You don't understand: She sleeps in the nude nightly. I would love nothing better than to slowly, lightly caress her nipples with my tongue until the demand satisfaction. But the poor woman would get no sleep, leave me due to exhaustion, and then where would I be?!

No, I am afraid I must show SOME restraint. It is truly for the greater good...

NondescriptInCT said:
You don't understand: She sleeps in the nude nightly. I would love nothing better than to slowly, lightly caress her nipples with my tongue until the demand satisfaction. But the poor woman would get no sleep, leave me due to exhaustion, and then where would I be?!

No, I am afraid I must show SOME restraint. It is truly for the greater good...

Kind of like eating deep, dark chocolate cake everyday! Who wants to make that an everyday thing? *puts up her hand*

JenniferMidnight said:
May I pose a question?

Let me give another scenario in which the context in which the breasts are viewed determines the hotness factor.

Imagine a lady wearing a sheer dress made of a very fine mesh - so fine as to appear solid, but mesh enough to be somewhat transluscent in certain lighting. This dress has a plunging neckline that goes about halfway to her belly button. The V of the neckline is wide enough to show the tops of her breasts as they fill into halter-like top of the dress. She has gone without a bra and know EXACTLY what that will mean as far as what one can see.:devil:

In that scenario, the softness or hardness of the breast is immaterial. Whether you can see only a faint outline of a soft nipple blending smoothly into the soft, full areola, or the deep shadows cast by a fully erect nipple that seems to be motioning you to come attend to it - in either case, the breasts are full-blown HOT[/I] as you know the lady wants some sort of attention paid to them.:kiss:

In contrast...

JenniferMidnight said:
May I pose a question?

In contrast to the dress scenario, put her into more casual clothes, including a bra. Now suppose that her nipples get rock-hard. Of course I am attracted to such a sight - in general, my attention is drawn to an erect nipple faster than it is to a soft nipple. However, to me, "hotness" mixes an element of desire in. Her nipple could be erect because of a chill in the air - sex could be the last thing on her mind. So the soft nipple in the sheer black dress is much hotter to me than the hard nipple buried under a bra, in turn burried under an everyday blouse.

Probably 10-times more than you, or anyone else, wanted to read, but there it is.

703281254.jpg

JenniferMidnight said:
May I pose a question?

I think BDawg answered you with two pics above... :rose:

namron711 said:
I think BDawg answered you with two pics above... :rose:
To tell you the truth I really do love both, whether blended or erect I just love nipples!

139866183.jpg

826969964.jpg

kwas1modem said:
Bill, I think you should get an award for your continuing pioneer studies into the morphology of the female nipple. Your diligent work has conclusively demonstrated how much better a nipple looks with the hot, wet, drooling lips of a pretty young girl in its close vicinity.

Jim

Dr. Dada at your service. My scientific studies can be very demanding and make for long gruelling days, but hey, somebodies got to so it.

Another specimen for your consideration.

Well I quess that is more that one. Like I said long hours in the trenches :nana:

JenniferMidnight said:
May I pose a question?

Both types demand investigation and I believe much more research is required before any conclusions are possible. I imagine it could be a lifetime endevour.

006.jpg

met-art_av_07015_16.jpg

Bill Dada said:
Both types demand investigation and I believe much more research is required before any conclusions are possible. I imagine it could be a lifetime endevour.

I definitely agree with you Bill... I never tire of investigating! ;)

the perfect nipple!

Strawberry shaped on a mouth sized breast for me is perfection!

JenniferMidnight said:
Kind of like eating deep, dark chocolate cake everyday! Who wants to make that an everyday thing? *puts up her hand*

Oh, what I would give for a taste of that chocolate cake in Jennifer's AV.....

:kiss: :p :kiss: :p :kiss: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back