Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I agree... I need all the real things, tongue, touch, breath on my body, warmth... I'm old school and 61, lol...I rarely get off during a conversation or scene, usually after
Honestly, I like buildup. You get a feel for the person and can find out if y'all click first. And even after clicking not everyone wants sexy stuff all the time. Sometimes you need to go with the flow but be respectful first and foremostFor me, it also depends on who I am talking as well -- I have been ghosted.. A couple times recently, for not jumping right into a sexy conversation--Get it together-- . If that is all you are looking for, say so. I was never allowed to say No, in my marriage. I am fully allowed to say no to you. I always try and be respectful, but damn....
If you are a new to me person, it might take a couple chats to get me to open up. But if it's someone I have known awhile it is easier to find that space...
Don't be the reason we would pick the bear . Yes this is Lit, but have some respect for the people you are talking too... They are actually human.. Well most of them.
I love and appreciate the build. I like knowing who I am talking too. I want to see the picture they are painting for me, of how they would like to be seen, let them see parts of myself. And someone that is consistant- Quick and Honest way to turn me on.Honestly, I like buildup. You get a feel for the person and can find out if y'all click first. And even after clicking not everyone wants sexy stuff all the time. Sometimes you need to go with the flow but be respectful first and foremost
I do enjoy painting a picture. Being nice and descriptive on what I foresee happeningI love and appreciate the build. I like knowing who I am talking too. I want to see the picture they are painting for me, of how they would like to be seen, let them see parts of myself. And someone that is consistant- Quick and Honest way to turn me on.
I'm 63 and solo, I just like to edge during a conversation then get off by myself. Although I have had on cam fun, that's a different activityI agree... I need all the real things, tongue, touch, breath on my body, warmth... I'm old school and 61, lol...
I don't quite understand why so many people (okay, pretty much men, I suppose) expect someone they meet (okay, woman) to be ready to get off on their schedule in their manner on their fantasies.For me, it also depends on who I am talking as well -- I have been ghosted.. A couple times recently, for not jumping right into a sexy conversation--Get it together-- . If that is all you are looking for, say so. I was never allowed to say No, in my marriage. I am fully allowed to say no to you. I always try and be respectful, but damn....
If you are a new to me person, it might take a couple chats to get me to open up. But if it's someone I have known awhile it is easier to find that space...
Don't be the reason we would pick the bear . Yes this is Lit, but have some respect for the people you are talking too... They are actually human.. Well most of them.
That’s hotPm or hot chat is awesome
I'm a submissive bttm
What do you mean MOST OF THEM………For me, it also depends on who I am talking as well -- I have been ghosted.. A couple times recently, for not jumping right into a sexy conversation--Get it together-- . If that is all you are looking for, say so. I was never allowed to say No, in my marriage. I am fully allowed to say no to you. I always try and be respectful, but damn....
If you are a new to me person, it might take a couple chats to get me to open up. But if it's someone I have known awhile it is easier to find that space...
Don't be the reason we would pick the bear . Yes this is Lit, but have some respect for the people you are talking too... They are actually human.. Well most of them.
How many of us on here actually talk well text to each other? For longer than it takes to get off?
I am just curious if we as a society are losing the ability to interact with a live human.. that’s all we could do before, no internet no , cellphone, no AI , It made me think of this because of all the Im lonely answers to a lot of these questions.. no need to be there are more than enough peeps here ya don’t have to fuckem just find someone who can actually chat without starting off with im so fucking horny even though ya we all are so no to say it lmao anyway not ranting just honestly curious.. thanks i still want to fuck a lot of you lmao but love ya all ,have a great morning!
When someone makes a Second account just to stalk someone.. Or the random bot account . Or the fun ones, pretending to be someone they are not. Maybe you haven't ran into one yet. Weird things happen, among all the Lit people of this site. I am sure they each have a story to tell.. Of some random asshole that ruined their day. Or in some cases cause real harm .What do you mean MOST OF THEM………
I have become friends with 4 Litsters; 2 men and 2 women. Still email, facebook, etc. with all of them. One in NYC, been back x 5 to see her.How many of us on here actually talk well text to each other? For longer than it takes to get off?
I am just curious if we as a society are losing the ability to interact with a live human.. that’s all we could do before, no internet no , cellphone, no AI , It made me think of this because of all the Im lonely answers to a lot of these questions.. no need to be there are more than enough peeps here ya don’t have to fuckem just find someone who can actually chat without starting off with im so fucking horny even though ya we all are so no to say it lmao anyway not ranting just honestly curious.. thanks i still want to fuck a lot of you lmao but love ya all ,have a great morning!
I’ve met some really fun people here also It’s definitely growing on me,I have become friends with 4 Litsters; 2 men and 2 women. Still email, facebook, etc. with all of them. One in NYC, been back x 5 to see her.
This site is theraputic.I enojoy the openness.
Sometimes I get to hook up.Great to share ideas and adventures.