NFL Football 2013

My Pats will take down Indy, and the weather will take care of Peyton in the Championship game if he get's that far ;) haha

My Pats will take down Indy, and the weather will take care of Peyton in the Championship game if he get's that far ;) haha

The conference championship games would be pretty epic....pats v broncos and Seattle v 49ers.

Carolina will have something to say about that....they have a much better front 7 than the packers who kappy ran by on the flank pretty easy on big plays.

The chargers might just be pretty good. They lost 3 weird games and beat the broncos already. Still think Denver will get it done though.

Peyton will be Peyton just like the Bengals will be the Bengals.....

Nice job by Indy snagging Deion Branch. Belichick-ing Belichick.

Of course, they still can't beat the Patriots.

After all, they couldn't beat the 49ers...or the Broncos...or the Seahawks...or the Chiefs after going behind 38-10.

;)

Nice job by Indy snagging Deion Branch. Belichick-ing Belichick.

Of course, they still can't beat the Patriots.

After all, they couldn't beat the 49ers...or the Broncos...or the Seahawks...or the Chiefs after going behind 38-10.

;)

Indy is a very up and down team. They had a couple weeks in the middle of the season where they looked like the worst team in the league, than other games they looked like the best.
I have a lot of confidence in the niners now that they actually have a healthy receiving corp with Crabs back and I honestly think they will handle Carolina and then have a great game with Sea where anything can happen.

dude, the chiefs ended the year on a 2-5 run. the only teams they beat during that run were the redskins and the raiders. stop acting like they matter.

they backed into the playoffs. they didn't actually matter. you should be worried the indy needed a comeback at home to beat them.

they backed into the playoffs. they didn't actually matter. you should be worried the indy needed a comeback at home to beat them.

Find experts who know this game inside and out who agree with you.

Not many of them saying this.

Chiefs were a solid team all year until some key injuries in their defense and then they just looked terrible. Then losing Charles really hurt too, they just had bad luck at the end.

Find bloggers or superfans who get paid zero - and who know this game inside and out - who agree with you.

Not many of them saying this.

that's great. consensus is not required. all i know is a team needing a miracle to squeak out a win at home is not the team i would want to put money on to win it all. maybe they will. that would be neat, but i doubt it's gonna happen.

and that's "i" as in me. i said that. with my brain. well, my finger, but my brain thought it so i'm giving it the credit.

week 2

Games will be hard pressed to match last weekend.

Seattle and NE giving 7.5; SF -1.5 and Denver-9.5.

BREAKING: The Washington Redskins have hired Jay Gruden as their new head coach, multiple sources are reporting.

Poor guy.

560-1tj5fa.AuSt.138.jpeg

BREAKING: The Washington Redskins have hired Jay Gruden as their new head coach, multiple sources are reporting.

Poor guy.

I have no idea how good a coach he will be, nobody does, but I had never heard of him until Hard Knocks. I had no idea Jon Gruden had a brother..... Seems to me, Bruce Allen is very close with John Gruden, and that lead the way for Jay Gruden to be hired as a head coach of the Washington Redskins. A pure "who ya know" hire......

Anyway, he has the job, that part of over, lets see what he does in the next 3 years...I'd be happy if he just got them to the playoffs consisently...

But Dan Snyder, has to have made the best purchase in history, he spent $800 million for a brand. But imagine, he tortures his fans, year in and year out, they dont win shit, and they keep coming back, keep spending money.....he knows this, what a buy....Washington has to have the best fans in the NFL. Always loyal, they love their Redskins. I had a discussion with a coworker on Friday, he thinks the Redskins can go 8-8 next season. First, is the schedule even out yet? But seriously, that's a fan.....team won 3 games this season, etc etc....good lord.

Last edited:
As per usual, Boston sportscasters are suggesting the Pats can win with one arm tied behind their backs.

Keep it up. Luck is listening.

he got lucky last weekend and made a comeback. I dont think Luck will lead them to victory against New England

Back