NFL Football 2013

I don't ever want to see any posters in this thread bitching about "income inequality."

You forfeit the right to ever complain or bitch about the "1%" because you watch the NFL, thereby contributing to its revenues.

So we're not supposed to buy gasoline, paper products, airline tickets, listen to music, or go to a movie?

3 of the 4 games will have bad weather. GB is supposes to be zero w double digit negative wind chill. Rain snow in cincy. Philly just cold.

Could chargers shock Bengals? Biggest line of the weekend. Dalton better have a good game.

Yes, Bengals have a huge monkey on their backs...

So we're not supposed to buy gasoline, paper products, airline tickets, listen to music, or go to a movie?

If you want to consume entertainment, that's a discretionary choice. You ain't gonna die from the lack of it.

If that's how you decide to spend your money or time, then you lose the right to bitch about people who make a lot of dough as a result of that decisions.

So if I make money in IT, and want to spend it on NFL tickets, but I bitch about the minimum wage being too low to live off of, I can't bitch anymore?

:confused:

So if I make money in IT, and want to spend it on NFL tickets, but I bitch about the minimum wage being too low to live off of, I can't bitch anymore?

:confused:

It makes no difference where you got the money.

If you spend it on NFL tickets, you are voting with those dollars— and you are voting for 1%-ers.

It's on you.

1. I'd never go to a game: Tickets are too expensive for the entertainment value and there are TOO many drunks.

2. I'd rather attend soccer games and minor league hockey and baseball games, even NASCAR.

1. I'd never go to a game: Tickets are too expensive for the entertainment value and there are TOO many drunks.

2. I'd rather attend soccer games and minor league hockey and baseball games, even NASCAR.

Over here games are $100+ a ticket, plus parking, plust $10 beers.....thanks but no thanks...I go once or twice a year and its always in a sky suite. Pays to know the right people....

Yes, Bengals have a huge monkey on their backs...

Bengals have the weapons to win the game and I think will if Dalton plays well. But give chargers some easy points or turnovers and it could be very tight. Rivers is kind of a prick but he's quite a competitor. I'll be watching!!!

Bengals have the weapons to win the game and I think will if Dalton plays well. But give chargers some easy points or turnovers and it could be very tight. Rivers is kind of a prick but he's quite a competitor. I'll be watching!!!

Bengals SHOULD win....we'll see

How is Rivers is a "prick"? You don't like a decent family man with good values, or is there some other reason you say that?

Nobody cares what you want.

Yes I do have the right it's called freedom of speech and if you don't like you can go else where, because like I said before no one cares what you want. Also if I do bitch about ticket prices what are you going to do about it?

Now back to football...

As cold as it is suppose to be on Sunday in Green Bay I really don't think it's an advantage for the Packers. Everyone will be cold and uncomfortable. It's not like the Packer's players grew up in the cold.

Pack does play in it more though and are more accustomed to being ready, preparing etc. 49ers have not played a cold weather game in a while. Still think they are better and will win.

How is Rivers is a "prick"? You don't like a decent family man with good values, or is there some other reason you say that?

He's cocky as hell. Even commentators will mention he's known to be a difficult guy. Maybe prick was too strong! I apologize Mrs. Rivers.:rose:

Has this college bowl season taught the prognosticators anything?

Let's see how the games are played on the field. I think some games will be surprises.

Wildcard Weekend

coltschiefs_14010382_616.jpg

Not looking so good for these Baltimore Colts.......wonder if Irsay is on Twitter yet?

huh. it looks like a football game might have just broken out in indy.

fucking finally.

Back