bashfull said:
I want to get you all worked up, arousing each and every sense. Take you to the point where the flow of air in the room feels as a breeze, each aroma realized, separate from all others. To taste all the components of each drop of sweat as they roll down your cheek, licked from the corners of your mouth. To know the heat of my breath as I breathe upon your skin, my lips millimeters from you, caressing each curve. When your inhibitions are released, your desires craving, your senses pulsing, then I would have you hold your arms above your head.

With your arms above your head and bound only by your word, I curve my fingers inside of you. My other hand holds a cube of ice above your body. Your eyes follow the movement of the cube as your hips meet and demand my thrusting fingers. You watch the drop begin to build. Larger it forms. You don't know when or where it will fall but anticipate the icy breath. My fingers have you wanting, wanting to close or roll your eyes but you dare not for you will not see the fall of the icy wetness. Bigger it becomes. Both my hands wet. Until it drops, your body flinches before it lands. Followed by the air from my lips.

Waits patiently for a continuation......... :devil:

Words juggling confusion,
Actions striking the hardest blows.
Punch, kick, scream…rage restrained,
Fury fierce in determination to be unchained.
To be released of shackles,
To rise and scream.
"Who I am is who I will be."
So play your game,
To myself I shall remain.

kiten69 said:
you don't need to hide the aces darlin' i suck at poker... :eek:

hmmm....wondering what else Kiten sucks....oops, was I thinking out loud? :eek:

bashfull said:
hmmm....wondering what else Kiten sucks....oops, was I thinking out loud? :eek:

*looks around room*....hmmm who told you i had an oral fetish :confused: ?

bashfull said:
Need something else? <weg>

i always need something else.

How bout i come over there and remove your jeans the rest of the way, and wrap my lips around your...................................................................oh damn look at the time...i gotta go cook dinner :D

kiten69 said:
i always need something else.

How bout i come over there and remove your jeans the rest of the way, and wrap my lips around your...................................................................oh damn look at the time...i gotta go cook dinner :D

Around my.....tennis shoes? Sheesh...just my luck...they all run when my jeans get off...

bashfull said:
Around my.....tennis shoes? Sheesh...just my luck...they all run when my jeans get off...

i had to do dinner my dear....and besides what i wanna put my lips around is best done in PRIVATE...i'm shy ya'know *snicker* :devil:

hmmm did he buy that one???

kiten69 said:
i had to do dinner my dear....and besides what i wanna put my lips around is best done in PRIVATE...i'm shy ya'know *snicker* :devil:

hmmm did he buy that one???

Nothing wrong with being a little shy...you just need some direction to make ya' more comfortable, darlin'. <weg>

bashfull said:
Nothing wrong with being a little shy...you just need some direction to make ya' more comfortable, darlin'. <weg>

*giggle*...direction from Bash, this could be FUN... :cathappy:

bashfull said:
First direction.....clean up my desk! LOL.

*runs arm across the desk, knocking everything on the floor, jumping up on the desk and sitting right in front of Bash*

First lesson i am not a maid:D

kiten69 said:
*runs arm across the desk, knocking everything on the floor, jumping up on the desk and sitting right in front of Bash*

First lesson i am not a maid:D

***looking at mess on floor, eyes moving back to Kit on desk**** Now that deserves a spanking.

bashfull said:
***looking at mess on floor, eyes moving back to Kit on desk**** Now that deserves a spanking.

But i had to make room so i could fit my ass on the desk right in front of your face...*innocent grin* :D

*places one foot on each of Bashs knees and leans in putting my elbows on my knees and resting my head in my hands* :devil:

kiten69 said:
But i had to make room so i could fit my ass on the desk right in front of your face...*innocent grin* :D

*places one foot on each of Bashs knees and leans in putting my elbows on my knees and resting my head in my hands* :devil:

**gulp**

Woner if she realizes that she's sitting on the stapler?

Back