New Rules...

BlondeBeauty

Princess Charming
Joined
Oct 28, 2000
Posts
2,163
Let's not forget these very important things.

Kindergarten Classroom Rules:

We listen and follow directions.
We do not talk when someone else is talking.
We keep our hands and feet to ourselves.
We only say nice things.

Now, everyone play nice and the boards will be much more fun.

:)
 
All I really need to know I learned in kindergarten


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I really need to know about how to live and what to do and how to be I learned in kindergarten. Wisdom was not at the top of the graduate-school mountain, but there, in the sandpile at kiddy school; these are the things I learned

Share everything.
Play fair. Don't hit people.
Put things back where you found them. Clean up your own mess. Don't take things that aren't yours. Say you're sorry when you hurt somebody.
Wash your hands before you eat. Flush.
Warm cookies and cold milk are good for you.
Live a balanced life - Learn some and think some and draw and paint and sing and dance and play and work every day some.

Take a nap every afternoon.

When you go out into the world, watch out for traffic, hold hands, and stick together.

Be aware of wonder. Remember the little seed in the Styrofoam cup: The roots go down and the plant goes up and nobody really knows how or why, but we are all like that.

Goldfish and hamsters and white mice and even the little seed in the Styrofoam cup - they all die. So do we.

And remember the first word you learned-the biggest word of all- LOOK.

Everything you need to know is in there somewhere. The Golden Rule and love and basic sanitation. Ecology and politics and equality and sane living.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take anyone of those items and extrapolate it into sophisticated adult terms and apply it to your family life or your work or your government or your world and it holds true and clear and firm. Think what a better world it would be if we all-the whole world-had cookies and milk about three o'clock every afternoon and then lay down with our blankies for a nap. Or if all governments had as basic policy to always put things back where they found them and to clean up their own mess
 
You just HAD to upstage my post, huh?;)

I'm afraid that I'm gonna have to kick your arse now.

What? I have to play nice, too? I thought those rules applied to everyone BUT me. *sigh*

:cool:
 
Don't worry, dude, we still coooool. :cool:

I don't get mad.
Ever.

What?!? I do NOT have a temper. Stop sayin' that!:)
 
Back
Top