DEFCOM5
Writing for fun!
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2025
- Posts
- 943
14K is not luck. It is skills. Period!I’ve been lucky.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
14K is not luck. It is skills. Period!I’ve been lucky.
This is really insignificant, but it's something I've been looking at for a while. For at least two years, an old story of mine has been sitting at 4.49. Yesterday, it birthed a red heart. It will probably give it back soon and that's fine. But I was pleasantly surprised to see it.
I have people who actively go after my stories and if they are around 4.5 they 1* bomb them to keep them right below.I had a story sit at 4.49 for years before it finally got the H. Feels good, doesn't it? Like you were right about it deserving one all along.
Since July? Aren't you the busy bee?I posted my 150th story on Lit this week. Thanks for all of my followers and readers who have commented, favorited, rated and offered additional story ideas.
https://www.literotica.com/authors/PattyJune500/works/stories
Love, Patty![]()
I welcome your feedback and story ideas! Love to write and share our collective stories.Since July? Aren't you the busy bee?
I had a story sit at 4.49 for years before it finally got the H. Feels good, doesn't it? Like you were right about it deserving one all along.