New KIK thread (No User Names Allowed in Postings!)

I should try and sign into my KIK. Been years. I actually thought they went under.

35 year old single and friendly male looking for any literotica ladies that are interested in Pegging. Also would be open to a domme scenario with the right partner, otherwise if you're just interested in chatting or exploring the subject I'm always open to PMs so if my post caught your eye please feel free to send a message my way. I'm especially open to older women, older women to the FRONT of the line. Cheers.

20-something single female looking for hot roleplay and pic exchange with someone who knows how to handle a slutty little brat. Curvy, big tits, tattoos. I have some pictures posted, but I’m no longer blonde, if that makes a difference to anyone.
My username is basically this, but with an underscore in the middle.
dropped you a line there

up late watching hockey at the lake. If there any females online tonight who care to chat on kick let me know. Thanks.

50 married m thick 8in cock straight. Fit athletic 5"10 brown skin. In a sexless marriage so looking to connect with . DM's are open

50 married m thick 8in cock straight. Fit athletic 5"10 brown skin. In a sexless marriage so looking to connect with . DM's are open
Morning gorgeous women of Lit. I'm in Melbourne Australia if anyone is available and free to chat? Woke up horny and hard. same kik username as here or DM me and surprise me ;-p

A bored day giving another try:

41 M feeling bored n lonely. Looking for a conversation that keeps us engaged, could be about anything you enjoy. Does not have to be about sex. But please have a desire to put forth effort in keeping a conversation going.

Pm me for my kik. Ladies only, please do not only want sex, would be nice to get to know you first.

bi mwm, work from home, sometimes too much time on my hands - da027

Savvy lit ladies, you know how to entertain and be entertained. Mature m with the hope to inject some spice into the daily routine. DM me, can be reached on kik or telegram

Hey. 24 M, bi. Looking to chat with men or women of any age. I enjoy power dynamics in sex, prefer to be in charge. Hit me up if that's your thing

Not expecting a result from this but I am feeling just a bit lonely. Figure I would cast a line and see what bit.

Happy friday y’all

I am a 35 year VERY submissive male from ohio in the United States. I am also despite being submissive for a long time not exactly "experienced" with anyone so to speak.

I am quite real and sincere with only a few limits. We can simply only chat online or if location permits it could be something more down the road. I am not in a rush or expecting anything from you.

Send me a message and I'll send you my kik username.

Hello lovely ladies,

I've made some excellent friends here over the years, and sometimes those friendships fade or life takes a turn. I'd love to make a few new connections, strike up some conversations, and see where things go.

It was a long day at work and I was supposed to be focusing on my task list, but it can't hold my attention like fantasizing about hotwives, swinging, gangbangs, hedonist resorts and plenty more. Come keep me company and stoke my fantasies while I carry on throughout my day and try not to let on what is haunting my imagination.

Ideally I'm looking for long term chat partners or roleplay accomplices, female please, who have a bit of a kinky streak or at least a curious one.

I'd like to strike up conversation about anything and nothing to help pass the time. This can be about the mundane, or about more flirty and sexy subjects. I personally find that getting to know a chat partner makes any roleplay or teasing more satisfying when you know just what buttons to push to drive one another wild.

I think of myself as outdoorsy and adventurous and I love to try new things. In the bedroom I'm a Dom leaning swinger or stag. Out of the bedroom, I'm a single dad from west coast usa. If you send me a message and I don't respond immediately, I maybe in the forest or out in the garden. I'll answer all of you soon as I'm able.
Feel free to drop me a line!

Cheers, SS

Hello! 29 yo male here looking to chat with women, get to know new people (I am from Belgium so I'm curious about other countries). Also, if you want, we can also trade some pics and get naughty lol. I'm open to that too.
DM open for the kik username and more :)

Back