New Jersey

Such a beautiful Spring Friday although Spring isn't officially here yet until next Wednesday 🙂!!

Hope everyone enjoys today and their weekend!!

Thanks for the optimistic outlook!
But of course ........... gotta always look at the bright side of things or we'll go crazy and fall into depression haaaaa!?!? When I look up there's actually more clouds than sun but hey at least it's not rain 🤣

It is 48 here, but it does not feel like it outside. I have a rooster crowing, and feel like finding it and taping its mouth shut.
46 degrees atm but headed to the low to mid 60s with lots of sunshine makes for a gorgeous day. My wife already mentioned to me she wants to go play pickleball and take her spring / summer clothes out of storage which really makes me excited 😜

The high here is only 56 degrees. Does your wife know that you are on this site?
Just curious
She's read a few stories from here but is not aware of the forum side nor me partaking this part of LIT. I don't think she even knows what a forum or discord is tbh.

thanks. I wish that I didn't have to work, it is beautiful outside, even thought it is 53 degrees.

Erial, Gloucester Township. Grew up in Cherry Hill. My final stop before moving to VA was Wrightstown

Back