New Beginnings

Golden_Silence

We moon when its sunny
Joined
Jun 20, 2006
Posts
18,223
Well it seems that the new year is upon many of us and I for one will have many reasons to be glad to see the back of 2006 and yet be thankful for one special person who I met here and the fact that 2007 is going to be a year that I get my life back and the one special person who is going to make it possible for me.........

Charmed.

I am truly lucky to have her in my life and the fact that she is mine makes me so darn happy :heart:

This thread is for us to post our thoughts along with our friends and maybe, just maybe a few bits of news here and there who knows???

But for now, I would like to say... Kitten, here's to 2007 and a long road ahead :kiss:
 
Perfect....as usual, Baby. :kiss:

May the new year bring you the happiness that you deserve and be a real new beginning for us both. :rose: :heart:
 
charmed1 said:
Perfect....as usual, Baby. :kiss:

May the new year bring you the happiness that you deserve and be a real new beginning for us both. :rose: :heart:
Could not have put it better, its not going to be an easy year - but together........ It will be exactly ..... Perfect :heart: :kiss:
 
omahaman2 said:
We all are hoping this year will be the year when
either one of you will end up for the first time wearing

http://www.flagclothes.com/_image.aspx?filename=productimages/zooms/Texas_plo.jpg&w=208


or the other one for the first time wearing

http://www.indigoclothing.com/images/links/england-cap.jpg

Here's hoping the miles get shorter in 2007!
I will be the one wearing This!!! But... I am kinda also gearing towards wearing an Astros shirt - sorry to both you guys ;)

And the miles will be 0 next week :D
 
Well the news is.... My situation is changing rapidly - in little over 66 days I am a free man :nana:
 
Golden_Silence said:
Well the news is.... My situation is changing rapidly - in little over 66 days I am a free man :nana:

What will you do with all that free time and your new "bachelor" status? :cool:
 
Dirty_Angel26 said:
Heres hoping you both have the happiness you deserve. :rose:
Thank you DA, we sure make each other happy and thats what matters.

Now as of today, I have made a new resolution........ To keep an eye on the little things and to always know where they are :cool:
 
Ticking along..

Well.. In just under 6 weeks, I'll be free.. The first decree came at the weekend and I am on my way to 'bachelor status' as my love calls it.

We have made a few discoveries over the past couple of weeks and we are preparing for a long year ahead, and with any luck, at the end of 2007 we will be a lot nearer our goals..

I know Rome weren't built in a day, but I am learning patience (I am really.... :D ) and we both know that we got a lot to go through to get us there.

Kitten, Just remember that I am here to give you all the love and understanding in the world :heart:
 
Golden_Silence said:
Well it seems that the new year is upon many of us and I for one will have many reasons to be glad to see the back of 2006 and yet be thankful for one special person who I met here and the fact that 2007 is going to be a year that I get my life back and the one special person who is going to make it possible for me.........

Charmed.

I am truly lucky to have her in my life and the fact that she is mine makes me so darn happy :heart:

This thread is for us to post our thoughts along with our friends and maybe, just maybe a few bits of news here and there who knows???

But for now, I would like to say... Kitten, here's to 2007 and a long road ahead :kiss:


How did I miss this thread?
 
done_got_old said:
How did I miss this thread?
You must have a life DGO :D I guess you was partying hard on New years!!!

I still have to say a big thankyou to you.... If you and charmed weren't talking that night I may have missed out on a truly amazing person ;)

Thanks again :kiss:
 
Well, seems I have not said much for a while, its been kinda busy of late, but I am so much looking forward to my Charmed1 coming to visit in a few weeks time, keeping fingers and toes crossed that we have enough time to do as many of the sights and meet a few people :D

Baby, hope that I can make your visit here a nice one and that as its going to be a while before you can come back, you enjoy the break :heart:

To my charmed1, I know its gushy but........ I love you to the moon and back :kiss:
 
Been There, Done That.....

Well, I am sitting here now totally knackered out after a long week trying to show charmed England.... I'm gutted we have to be apart again, and this means yet another stateside trip is in the pipeline :nana:

Charmed baby, I do hope that your flight was not too stressful :kiss:

We'll be back together again soon - and she has a surprise in store... Its about the bet :cool:
 
England is beautiful and I loved having you show me around. I can't think of a better tour-guide. ;)

I miss you terribly but I know that it's only a short wait before I will be in your arms again. I love you :heart: :kiss:
 
You made this place warmer while you were here... I miss you terribly and I need to be with you soon to be complete again :kiss:

I love you more than you know :heart:
 
Not to worry about things baby, it will work out for us both and in a more than perfect way, whats ahead, is ahead and nothing can change that.
Will you marry me??​
We Will be together and thats all there is to say on the matter - sleep well baby :heart: :kiss:
 
Golden_Silence said:
Not to worry about things baby, it will work out for us both and in a more than perfect way, whats ahead, is ahead and nothing can change that.
Will you marry me??​
We Will be together and thats all there is to say on the matter - sleep well baby :heart: :kiss:
I can't wait to be married to you. I know that you will make me the happiest girl in the world. :heart: :rose: :kiss:
 
Back
Top