New and curious

I think we should add some color... Something like bright pink or a deep red? And some marks wouldn't hurt, either, heh :)

I think you would very suddenly be taken from behind, I am thinking you don't need more details but can provide them if wanted.

Would love to hear what leads up to this and then how it continues hum...maybe in a PM. Lucy

I think you would very suddenly be taken from behind, I am thinking you don't need more details but can provide them if wanted.

Some interesting thoughts have been sent to me about this picture. What are yours?

A little different twist.

Some interesting thoughts have been sent to me about this picture. What are yours?

I would approach this wonderful opportunity on my knees as if to worship......... Gently caressing those creamy buttocks, my thumbs slowly spreading them to reveal the treasures hidden between them. Placing soft wet kisses on the back sides of your shapely thighs as I watch between then at the nipples on your hanging breasts as they quickly harden. I'd coax your feet apart and nuzzle your pink meaty folds, kissing them, softly blowing across them as if they were a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter's day. I'd savor the sight, the scent and the tender moments before pushing my face squarely between your cheeks and my nose firmly to your tender pink pucker.

I would moan softly as you push back against me and I would reward your enthusiasm by slipping my hot wet tongue between your glistening folds and getting my first taste of heaven. I would please you orally until the shiny wet remnants of your pleasure is dripping slowly down along the insides of your thighs. I'd drag my hot wet tongue slowly upward between your parted cheeks and circle the dimple of your ass. MMMMMMM, pretty girl, the things I would to you. I'd straddle your clit with my fingers and squeeze it tightly as I move it back and forth and apply pressure to your wet shiny anus with my thumb.

I'd push back your meaty hood, and lick, flick and suck on your swollen exposed nubbin. Gently at first, but with more authority as your desire grows. I'd wiggle my face between your ass cheeks with your rigid clit between my teeth and give those snowy white buttocks some color with my open hand. Tell me sexy girl would you gasp? whimper? maybe moan? or would beg me to stretch that hot wet pussy with something more rewarding? Maybe balls deep?

Kisses & Lixxx naughty girl.

I would approach this wonderful opportunity on my knees as if to worship......... Gently caressing those creamy buttocks, my thumbs slowly spreading them to reveal the treasures hidden between them. Placing soft wet kisses on the back sides of your shapely thighs as I watch between then at the nipples on your hanging breasts as they quickly harden. I'd coax your feet apart and nuzzle your pink meaty folds, kissing them, softly blowing across them as if they were a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter's day. I'd savor the sight, the scent and the tender moments before pushing my face squarely between your cheeks and my nose firmly to your tender pink pucker.

I would moan softly as you push back against me and I would reward your enthusiasm by slipping my hot wet tongue between your glistening folds and getting my first taste of heaven. I would please you orally until the shiny wet remnants of your pleasure is dripping slowly down along the insides of your thighs. I'd drag my hot wet tongue slowly upward between your parted cheeks and circle the dimple of your ass. MMMMMMM, pretty girl, the things I would to you. I'd straddle your clit with my fingers and squeeze it tightly as I move it back and forth and apply pressure to your wet shiny anus with my thumb.

I'd push back your meaty hood, and lick, flick and suck on your swollen exposed nubbin. Gently at first, but with more authority as your desire grows. I'd wiggle my face between your ass cheeks with your rigid clit between my teeth and give those snowy white buttocks some color with my open hand. Tell me sexy girl would you gasp? whimper? maybe moan? or would beg me to stretch that hot wet pussy with something more rewarding? Maybe balls deep?

Kisses & Lixxx naughty girl.

Oh my!!! Please all of the above. Perhaps you should continue your story for me in a PM hun.....please.

Lucy

Before I left the party

If you saw my party sequence further back in my posts here you would have seen me have to strip naked. Here's one of me on the bed before they let me get dressed to go home. What if you walked in then? Thoughts.

Attachments

• sc1351434616497aa.jpg
    sc1351434616497aa.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,387
If you saw my party sequence further back in my posts here you would have seen me have to strip naked. Here's one of me on the bed before they let me get dressed to go home. What if you walked in then? Thoughts.
I have thoughts of caressing your back and kissing you lightly tracing your tan lines.

my thoughts

to walk up behind you,put my hands on your shoulders,slowly lay oyu back on the bed.so you can look up to see my hard cock right over your face.do you want more?

to walk up behind you,put my hands on your shoulders,slowly lay oyu back on the bed.so you can look up to see my hard cock right over your face.do you want more?

More sure hun...PM if you like.

I need to get out more....where are these type of parties:confused: The possibities would be endless if one walked in on you:D

Kiss the side of your next then the small of your back;)

So tell me your version of the endless possibilities hun?? PM them if you like.

I'm getting some good PM party stories. I guess a lot of guys enjoy the fantasy of striping me at a party. Love to here all the different versions. So hot I think!

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my male admirers. Going to a party tonight in my little black dress....wonder what will hppen there?? Love to hear your ideas about it.

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all my male admirers. Going to a party tonight in my little black dress....wonder what will happen there?? Love to hear your ideas about it.

Back