New and curious

At the party

So after they chased me down the hall someone pushed me onto a bed as I remember. Then what???

Attachments

• 20130417_121017_78651aaa.jpg
    20130417_121017_78651aaa.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,228
So after they chased me down the hall someone pushed me onto a bed as I remember. Then what???

Then they started to grope your sexy, naked body. You felt a pair of hands on your tits, another hand running down your body to your pussy. As you tried to look around to see how many people had followed you into the bedroom, you found a hard cock pushing into your face. You couldn't tell how many people were there, but you definitely knew what they wanted and you knew you had to give it to them. With that, you took the cock in front of you as far down your throat as you could.....

your felt their hard tips pressing against your thighs and back. your arms were pulled and tied to the bed posts as a pillow was placed so your mouth could be fucked by the throbbing cock you were sucking. Your felt a cock entering your wetness, slipping past your soaked clit to slide inside you. Just as a third cock pressed against your tightness, you squeezed your ass as you felt the tip stretch your opening. The cock in your mouth was throbbing you could see his balls tightening, he pushed deep into your mouth.

Then they started to grope your sexy, naked body. You felt a pair of hands on your tits, another hand running down your body to your pussy. As you tried to look around to see how many people had followed you into the bedroom, you found a hard cock pushing into your face. You couldn't tell how many people were there, but you definitely knew what they wanted and you knew you had to give it to them. With that, you took the cock in front of you as far down your throat as you could.....

I think this story should continue in a PM.

your felt their hard tips pressing against your thighs and back. your arms were pulled and tied to the bed posts as a pillow was placed so your mouth could be fucked by the throbbing cock you were sucking. Your felt a cock entering your wetness, slipping past your soaked clit to slide inside you. Just as a third cock pressed against your tightness, you squeezed your ass as you felt the tip stretch your opening. The cock in your mouth was throbbing you could see his balls tightening, he pushed deep into your mouth.

I should have know you would have a vesion of the continued story hun.

oh yes sweetie!! then you could

pick which one you wanted first, well actually second. But orgasms would flowwww!!!!!! Care to chat? e-mail me

Are you saying if we were all at the party together you and your husband would try to sandwich me?

Back after a time away

I better stay away from parties for a while. Especially if I'm the only woman there. Seems they want to take advantage of me.

Hi, Lucy. I've been reading your thread and getting quite worked up. I shall PM you with a few thoughts... not necessarily clean! :D:rose::D

Had to let them touch

my breasts when they caught up to me at the end of the hall. Had to stand with my hands on my head like this. Then they lined up for a good feel as I recall. Some party if you were there.

Attachments

• 20130407_095442_98388aaa.jpg
    20130407_095442_98388aaa.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,014
my breasts when they caught up to me at the end of the hall. Had to stand with my hands on my head like this. Then they lined up for a good feel as I recall. Some party if you were there.

Would you want to have been at this party? I might be going to another tonight! Wonder what will happen there?

Going to another party

this weekend. I hope I get to keep my cloths on. Don't want anything to happen like that one last month....do I?

Sounds like you'd love to be one of the group of guys too. Maybe even the camera man directing the others?

im sure you will find most of us would love to take part even if its just being the camera man

at Last weekends party

You made me strip down to my underwear in front of some guys that were there and took this pic ....

Attachments

• DSC03762bbb.jpg
    DSC03762bbb.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 1,449
Back