Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty neat but be careful if your going to order off the internet they tend to rip people off.

Why order when I can just make it?



Erm weird question to you all..who have male kitties:



Does your cat hump your bedsheets and holds them in his mouth??? Or is my cat just a dig-bat? ( Yes..he's fixed)
 
Why order when I can just make it?



Erm weird question to you all..who have male kitties:



Does your cat hump your bedsheets and holds them in his mouth??? Or is my cat just a dig-bat? ( Yes..he's fixed)

I have three male cats and one female, the males are pretty old but the youngest of them does similar stuff that yours does but not very often.
 
Well I'm still gonna pretend you're vampire-y. Okie?


anyways, here you go nerd boys.. an early present I forgot I had floating around:

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2008/10/80%20Christy%20marks.jpg


Something tells me that Guitar Hero is becoming less and less of a nerds game..


P.S- Thought this was cute:

http://www.spike.com/video/how-to-get-your/3078319?spike=6517


Oh and Txxy- THANK-YOU FOR MY GIFT! IT ROCKS!!! (a little too big for me.. but the boobs fit in nicely! Once again, THANKS!!!!)

Not that I mind any free tits, but what in the holy blue blazing nether hells is going on with this chick's belly button?

Is that four piercings? :confused:

And thanks for the holiday card.
It was warm and spectacular.
 
Not that I mind any free tits, but what in the holy blue blazing nether hells is going on with this chick's belly button?

Is that four piercings? :confused:

And thanks for the holiday card.
It was warm and spectacular.

I was thinking that myself.. a terrible way to "show off" your bling(?)


Nevermind that, you're welcome : )
 
I fucking suck at Magic.

I've drafted basically every thursday since about May, and I've yet to win anything. I know what cards are good. I have friends who are ranked high as shit and they say I draft fairly good to very good decks and I'm just such a bad PLAYER that I just keep losing. It's getting annoying, good thing I love drafting so much.
 
I fucking suck at Magic.

I've drafted basically every thursday since about May, and I've yet to win anything. I know what cards are good. I have friends who are ranked high as shit and they say I draft fairly good to very good decks and I'm just such a bad PLAYER that I just keep losing. It's getting annoying, good thing I love drafting so much.




Do you need the boobs of luck?



Boobs of Luck
 
I fucking suck at Magic.

I've drafted basically every thursday since about May, and I've yet to win anything. I know what cards are good. I have friends who are ranked high as shit and they say I draft fairly good to very good decks and I'm just such a bad PLAYER that I just keep losing. It's getting annoying, good thing I love drafting so much.

I've been clean and Magic free for almost seven years now.
Drafting is a much more difficult skill than playing, so stick with that.

Also, anyone have any good sites for downloading anime torrents?
 
The hazards of packing in a rush. I only grabbed my season one set of House DVDs, and I'm burning through them at a rate of about two or three episodes a day. Didn't think to grab seasons two or three of House, or two and three of Veronica Mars, or any of my other DVD sets. A week and a half of vacation still remains before me :(
 
The hazards of packing in a rush. I only grabbed my season one set of House DVDs, and I'm burning through them at a rate of about two or three episodes a day. Didn't think to grab seasons two or three of House, or two and three of Veronica Mars, or any of my other DVD sets. A week and a half of vacation still remains before me :(

Ew.

Happy holidays nerds.

I have a didgeridoo now.
Honestly can't explain how happy that makes this cleric.
 

Yup.

Simple instrument, but bloody difficult to get good at.

Circular breathing.
Ugh. I have a hard enough time remembering how to breathe, let alone how to exhale and inhale at the same time.

Rei; I'm surprised to hear someone else has one too, but, of all the threads on all the boards on all the nets, this would be the place. Check out Mark Astin sometime. He can play for fourty minutes straight with CB.

Trom, that is dedication to decoration.
60 XP.
 
Rei; I'm surprised to hear someone else has one too, but, of all the threads on all the boards on all the nets, this would be the place. Check out Mark Astin sometime. He can play for fourty minutes straight with CB.


I used to play it all the time back in Highschool, but my ex currently has it, so I cannot play unfortunately : (

I couldn't find a longer-than-6 minutes video of Xavier playing JUST 3 Didjeridoo's ( and a few other instruments at the same time!) so enjoy it, and maybe it'll help you pick up some pointers while he plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpO2cLZmrA&feature=related

What I find helps is if you put just the tinest of either lip balm or candle wax on the "mouthpiece" it creates a better seal : )

I know of Mark Astin.. and I always thought it was 50 minutes o_O ( Maybe I was wrong lol) What Key ( how long) is your Didgeridoo?
 
I used to play it all the time back in Highschool, but my ex currently has it, so I cannot play unfortunately : (

I couldn't find a longer-than-6 minutes video of Xavier playing JUST 3 Didjeridoo's ( and a few other instruments at the same time!) so enjoy it, and maybe it'll help you pick up some pointers while he plays:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCpO2cLZmrA&feature=related

What I find helps is if you put just the tinest of either lip balm or candle wax on the "mouthpiece" it creates a better seal : )

I know of Mark Astin.. and I always thought it was 50 minutes o_O ( Maybe I was wrong lol) What Key ( how long) is your Didgeridoo?

Wax, huh?
I'll have to try that.
Mr Astin could play for 50 minutes, I don't remember of the top of my head.
Hell, I've been wrong before.

As for key, I'm not sure.
Had to send the gorram thing back due to shipping damagae.
Two weeks to wait now. Dammit.
 
Anyway, How are the rest of the nerd nation's faithful doing?

Regal us all with tales of your holidays.
 
Got a new swiss army knife from my dad for Christmas. Exactly like the one I've got (blade, nail file, pen, and light, with a 512MB thumb drive), but newer and not beginning to fall apart (I wear out thumb drives).

Also, finally beat Fallout 3. Now I'm going back to work on some of the side quests. The end of Fallout 3 is great due to two words: Liberty Prime :D

He's a 40 foot high steel juggernaut of Democracy, designed to liberate occupied Anchorage, Alaska from the evil Communist Red Chinese horde. Only problem was that they didn't get him working before the Great War ended in a nuclear exchange. 212 years later, the Brotherhood of Steel (a chivalric order descended from soldiers in the US Army that survived the nuclear bombings in a bunker) are still trying to get the silly massively powerful thing to work.

But yeah, 40 feet high, heavily armored, high-powered laser cannons mounted on his head, and a backpack full of nuclear bombs which he lobs like footballs while shouting out Cold War anti-communist slogans. Liberty Prime is worth whatever price you pay for the game. :D

Also, bought the game for my lil bro on XBox 360, the Collector's Edition in the lunchbox with the bobblehead. I talked him into letting me keep the lunchbox.:cool:
 
Anyway, How are the rest of the nerd nation's faithful doing?

Regal us all with tales of your holidays.

Yes- try a wax. I think if you go into a typical "hippy" store a earth-friendly one, they will pozssibly have it, or can order it in for you : )

If not, then another ( temporary) way to seal the top is with candle wax. You can hardly taste the wax, just melt some waxing beads in a bowl, with a wick- wait for about an hour- or two for it to completely melt, then dip the top in the wax and cool, taking off any drip edges. Dipping it imediately in cold water instantly cools it.

As for my Christmas, it was alright. ( Long story) but here's my loot stash for this year:

- Persona 4 ( AWESOME!!!)
-Animal Crossing for the Wii
-Viva Pinata for the NDS
- General Bath products
- Chocolate
- A Cat (cover) Sketch Book
- Cute animal fabric Buttons
- A Chinese, Lucky Cat statue
- Japanese Soda Candies that I can only get in the states ( my best friend gave them to me!!)
- Txxy's awesome Super Mario tee shirt. It's really big so It's my offical bumming around and playing Video Games shirt!


Hope everyone's Christmas was joyous and well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top