Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenousRae said:
I'm not too much of nerd but I can join in. Takes of clothes and frolics with you.

Hey, nerd or no, I'm a fan of nude, frolicing women. :)

Frolics with Rae
 
Naked Frolicking?

*checks the list*

Nope...nothing against it in the by laws! Have at it!
 
lil_squirter said:
Naked Frolicking?

*checks the list*

Nope...nothing against it in the by laws! Have at it!

Crap, I knew I misspelled it...

Ah well...no need to quit frolicKing...
 
lil_squirter said:
Naked Frolicking?

*checks the list*

Nope...nothing against it in the by laws! Have at it!

See Tolyk - and she's the Empress!

I suggest you add naked frolicking to the by laws - just so it's official.
 
Palmetto13 said:
Crap, I knew I misspelled it...

Ah well...no need to quit frolicKing...


Darling, never quote me for spelling! I am horrid at it. But flattered you think so highly of me. :kiss:
 
RavenousRae said:
See Tolyk - and she's the Empress!

I suggest you add naked frolicking to the by laws - just so it's official.


I have it run by Cleric for his offical stamp ASAP!
 
RavenousRae said:
See Tolyk - and she's the Empress!

I suggest you add naked frolicking to the by laws - just so it's official.
It's just not exactly something I picture when I think of nerds :p

Shy, holding a robe closed, twitching.. that I can see. *chuckle* But, as an exhibitionist nerd myself, I shouldn't be so quick to stereotype :cool:
 
lil_squirter said:
I have it run by Cleric for his offical stamp ASAP!

You'd think he'd be here, since there are naked nerds. We should have some kind of naked nerd beam shot in the night sky to call him to us.
 
RavenousRae said:
You'd think he'd be here, since there are naked nerds. We should have some kind of naked nerd beam shot in the night sky to call him to us.
Just make sure to also make the beam say that Ego isn't participating, and he'll be here :p
 
RavenousRae said:
You'd think he'd be here, since there are naked nerds. We should have some kind of naked nerd beam shot in the night sky to call him to us.
In what shape? A controller? A 20-sided die? The Galactica?

Maybe just some breasts... :p
 
tolyk said:
It's just not exactly something I picture when I think of nerds :p

Shy, holding a robe closed, twitching.. that I can see. *chuckle* But, as an exhibitionist nerd myself, I shouldn't be so quick to stereotype :cool:

True, we are going against stereotype. But nerds are supposed to be quick adapters so we must prove that the uptight nerd stereotype is changing by throwing caution to the wind and being nude nerds.
 
Palmetto13 said:
In what shape? A controller? A 20-sided die? The Galactica?

Maybe just some breasts... :p

Good question. We may have to come up with our own symbol for nude nerds. Unless there is already one that I am unware of?
 
RavenousRae said:
True, we are going against stereotype. But nerds are supposed to be quick adapters so we must prove that the uptight nerd stereotype is changing by throwing caution to the wind and being nude nerds.
You know it's legal for women to go in public topless here in Ontario.. it's such a great province.. :) Every beach is semi-nude (but noone utilizes it *scowl*)
 
tolyk said:
You know it's legal for women to go in public topless here in Ontario.. it's such a great province.. :) Every beach is semi-nude (but noone utilizes it *scowl*)

I did know that, it is a wonderful province, I must visit someday. :)
 
RavenousRae said:
Good question. We may have to come up with our own symbol for nude nerds. Unless there is already one that I am unware of?

I think it should be this...Tol, you agree with me, right? :cool:
 
Palmetto13 said:
I think it should be this...Tol, you agree with me, right? :cool:
Sorry, I can't quite agree with you there.. seeing ribs kinda turns me off.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top