Naughty nooby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a stroll through your thread and wanted to share that I am struck with your natural beauty.

Thanks for sharing yourself with us through such mischievous and tantalizing pictures.

:heart::devil::rose:
It's my pleasure, welcome to my thread, I hope you'll enjoy future posts :kiss:

Interesting? Uh, yes (and various parts of my anatomy agree whole-heartedly). Love the chain set - that is just flat out sexy and great fuel for the erotic imagination on this fine Monday morning in California.

Chain Mail Belly Dancing?

Not sure I copied the imgur thread right there are 2 pics here. Another bottom pic I forgot.
https://imgur.com/a/3W5Xq

I could spend hours tracing each link in that chain mail! Although, I am pretty sure one I start playing with it, those sexy nipples and libia will quickly become my focus!

Any chance you could do a gif of you belly dancing in your chain mail?

- PJ2200

I love the chain, top and bottom, and of course you underneath.. so arousing!

Thanks for sharing! You can count on me as a new fan of this thread!

Hard body

She says she is not a hard body
But she makes my body parts hard

Goodness gracious. I’m glad I found this thread.

Fantastic, interesting pictures and a body that make me weak at the knees

As for the new bottom picture. Ouch.

(That's the sound of my erection popping out and thwacking me in the head.)

LOL - very sexy shot!

I love the chain mail garments. Doesn't hide anything. Your lips are looking moist. Does it excite you exposing yourself like this.

Interesting? Uh, yes (and various parts of my anatomy agree whole-heartedly). Love the chain set - that is just flat out sexy and great fuel for the erotic imagination on this fine Monday morning in California.

I must admit I loved the feel of cold metal against my skin. ;)

I could spend hours tracing each link in that chain mail! Although, I am pretty sure one I start playing with it, those sexy nipples and libia will quickly become my focus!

Any chance you could do a gif of you belly dancing in your chain mail?

- PJ2200

Im sorry I don't know how to do a gif :confused:

I love the chain, top and bottom, and of course you underneath.. so arousing!
I'll admit the chain is very fun to wear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back