Naughty firefighter, new to lit!!

Is anyone else wishing they were holding the camera..volunteering for the job..raising hand in the air.

Wow...
I'm feeling incredibly shallow right now...

You never fail with the eye candy, Sweetie.. Thank you for posting. :heart:

Oh wow - your latest pics made me groan out loud because they're sexy as fuck. Please tell me you have an identical twin brother. And if so, please send him to my apartment ASAP. :caning:

Good Lord have mercy...How the hell did I miss this thread????

I have no words.......

I do have a question tho: Where do you lock the women you have to peel off of you to take these pictures??? Where ever it is, it better have some sturdy locks.

Damn!!!!

As much as I've looked and studied very hard, I swear there isn't a single flaw on you! :eek:

Drinks tonight!!!!!

Having my first night out in ages!! So will see if I can put up a couple of pre going out pics!! Xx

Having my first night out in ages!! So will see if I can put up a couple of pre going out pics!! Xx

Shower-pics! Dress-pics?
Doesn't matter Daz, they will be hot...

After-going-out-pics would be hot too...

*Snerk*
Daz could be covered in horse manure and I'd still want to tackle him in the barn...:D

Anything you put up will be well-received, Darlin' :heart:

Wet white tshirt? That would look pretty special I reckon.
Hope you had a great night out xxxx

im so glad i joined this forum, i do love a sexy fireman in bunker gear. i dated one last year, and not to sound corny but i still have a flame for him. and i scribed as well /drool please sir can we have some more??

i would love to see you in the shower wearing your tighty whiteys that are all wet and clinging to your ass...just sayin...it would be great,,,:kiss:

I may be time we start a S&R again.
Daz seems to be lost after his night out...

I may be time we start a S&R again.
Daz seems to be lost after his night out...
I was noticing that. We should have the necessary supplies near the door. I made sure to pack the rescue bag after the last time. ;)

I was noticing that. We should have the necessary supplies near the door. I made sure to pack the rescue bag after the last time. ;)

Right. *Deposes helmet and torch at the door. Some packets of chocolate for us too*

Back