naughty author M?

Okay..well, I never considered a cat the opposite of a dog. Although, cats are considered solitary animals, while dogs are social. Maybe they are opposites in that respect?
Now, if someone had no senses-and if memory serves me correct, we have 5
smile.gif
- and, assuming that we learn and experience through these senses, then I would conclude that it would be awfully difficult to know anything, and therefore think about anything. However, I don't know if any of that is true or not. However, people that are only lacking a sense or two-figuratively as well as literally-are known to think.
Now, why you asked me this-I have no idea. Just because a thought is different doesn't necessarily make it intelligent..nor does an intelligent thought, necessarily turn me on. It just can be a turn on..that's all I was saying. Oh, and just how smart is a bastard?
Australia..wonderful people seem to emanate from there. I happen to be mad for an australian, but if I start on him I'll never stop..so, what else?
Now, maddog-if you are only waiting for 'the one' for your first time, then why bother? If after that time you are just going to sleep around, was there a point in waiting in the first place? I hope that I am always in love with the one I am with. I never want to just have sex. I always want to be 'making love'. The romantic in me, perhaps.
Rav-among the many things I am attracted to-maybe top being that thrust related piece of flesh known as the ass-I do not believe that hairy feet are among them
wink.gif
Sorry!
Humm, I hope that the association with Ken's 'barbie' hasn't deeply scarred anyone.
biggrin.gif
I'm sure the mix up will be straightened up as soon as laurel recognizes it.
Anyways..this little girl is sleepy, and heading to dream land.
Thanks again, you manly men.
melody

Melody, have I offended you in some way? I was just trying to make conversation with my thoughts. That's all. You didn't need to take it personally. That "Am I turning you on" remark was just harmless flirting based on your comments, nothing more.

"Smart as a Bastard" is an Aussie thing. It means I'm intelligent.

As for me sleeping around, where did you get the idea that I would do that?! If sex was my goal, I can honestly say that I could have had between 3 and 5 different women by now. I was simply saying that I want to make sure my first time (ESPECIALLY) is special. If at all possible, I'd want that relationship to last for ever or at least to feel the same about all my partners. If I met my soulmate now I could happily settle down and I would NEVER cheat or treat women disrespectfully. Please don't think that I would. I too am a hopeless romantic - Believe me.

Bossy Aussie! Hope I didn't fry your brain with those!

Cheers,
MADDOG

Offend me? No, sweetie-not at all. Takes quite a lot to do that.
smile.gif

If I sounded too serious, it's just because I am sleepy...
I'm sorry, at any rate...I didn't mean to sound harsh. Just happens sometimes.
biggrin.gif

WEll, okay..now I am really off to bed..and hopefully to sleep.
Goodnight All.

[This message has been edited by melody_lane (edited 03-20-2000).]

Hey Melody, sorry for the missunderstanding. I thought you were having a go at me.

Just caught your second pic offering. Oh - My God! You are one seriously beautiful girl! How is it that you're not taken?!
smile.gif
(Can I be your soulmate... PLEASE!)

Cheers,
MADDOG

Back